Mr Who? Wu? Oh.

They Call Him Mr Wu

Baekhyun came back from the lift for the fifth time with beads of sweat evident around his forehead, dripping down his sideburns. His round glasses had slid forward. He looked like a mess and Grape felt extremely sorry for him.

“Look, Luan, you’re a general assistant. Help me out, would you?” Baekhyun begged sadly. Grape chuckled as Luan shook her head and answered a ringing phone. Baekhyun groaned and picked up the second last batch of luggage.

He came back down the seventh time later exhausted before a big foreign family from Europe decided to arrive with more luggage.

“I hate my job.” Baekhyun moaned before disappearing, leaving Grape and Luan giggling.

The two remained silent as Luan began googling Mr Wu yet again, typing in Wu Yifan to no avail. His name didn’t bring up the same pictures as Wu-XO CEO. Yet the two were the same.

“Ah, I got it. I know.” Luan piped up as the latest old woman took a late room in the hotel.

Grape finished the payments and spun around to Luan. “Go on.” She ordered. She was very tired and becoming agitated. It was 10pm and they were heading towards the end of their shift, which was at 11pm. Bull policies of the company. The only good thing was the high pay. Grape always wondered, however, who the Hell would arrive at five to eleven at night to take a room. Surprisingly a lot of people did.

“No one knows his real name.” Luan giggled, clapping her hands brightly.

“Plausible, to say the least. Unlikely, to say the most.” Grape concluded grimly.

“Unlikely? What? So he’s a doppelganger of this y Mr Wu who coincidently has the name Wu?” Luan humoured Grape who sighed and leaned her head back in frustration.

“Notice, young one. No cameras. No . No es.” Grape listed nonchalantly. Luan blushed at the older woman.

“S-so you’ve… seen stars… before?” Luan slowly asked. Grape looked at her with a smirk, a scary one.

“This hotel is famous, Luan. You must know since you got in. I’ve seen a variety of people.” Grape admitted before resting her head back. The two remained silent, focusing on the clock.

“Hey, you don’t think he’s married do you?” Luan asked at roughly half ten. Grape shrugged. Luan nodded.

“I’ve never asked, are you married?” Luan asked at quarter to eleven. Grape shook her head grimly. Luan blushed and remained silent. The doors opened at the front and two men walked straight in; two very attractive young men.

“Can we have a room? King sized bed, for the night?” The tall one asked. They looked practically identical in Luan’s eyes. Grape was just shocked by their request.

“Are you sure you want a king sized bed!?” Luan gasped immediately after she realised what they said, taking the other three people by mortal surprise and embarrassment.

“I-I a-a-apologise for her r-rude behaviour…” Grape burned red.

“Oh, no, it’s okay.” The tall one smiled extremely awkwardly. “We, er, get it a lot.” He smiled with his handsome face making Grape’s heart melt. Luan just bowed apologetically and spun away, practically wheezing.

“Names?” Grape asked reluctantly, feeling like she wanted the ground to take Luan away.

“Oh Sehun and Lu Han.” The tall one replied. The shorter one grinned brightly at the whole situation, finding it hilarious. “And I’ll be paying, here, my bank card.” The boy, whose name was Sehun according to the screen, as Grape paid for the available room. Grape handed his card back.

“I’ll call for the porter.” Grape smiled pleasantly, hiding her urge to scream. It was five to eleven and she wanted to go to her room. She dialled for Baekhyun but he didn’t answer. She grabbed Luan, attempting to look gentle though it failed. “Take them to room 183.” She commanded. Luan pouted before turning around to them.

“I’ll you.” She smiled forcefully before taking them upstairs. Grape wanted to sleep. She decided she’d go to her room in the hotel. She shut off the desk and dashed to her room. It was in the basement and when she walked in, she basically fell on the floor to sleep.

Only ten minutes later did Luan follow and fall asleep next to her.