Wu-t in the Wu-rld?

They Call Him Mr Wu

Another fine day passed and Luan was currently living with Mr Wu. Jongin had made himself home as the new general assistant for the hotel alongside Grape who was completely distraught by Luan’s betrayal but especially that the boy who kissed her (and more), called Chanyeol, was gay and was in love with Baekhyun of all people.

“I hate my life.” Grape sobbed as she gave yet another customer a room in the hotel. It was a man and his wife. She was beyond jealous.

“Then get married.” Jongin rolled his eyes, attempting to move away. However, Grape grabbed onto his arm.

“I was married. I had two children.” Grape revealed something about her life for the first time ever and no one close to her was there to witness the truth about her life. “They all died by falling into a big fish tank of piranhas. I was at work that day.” She sighed, resting her head on the desk. “My youngest was twelve and my oldest was fifteen.”

“They sound pretty dumb. Good riddance to them, I say.” Jongin shrugged his shoulders with a nonchalant expression. Grape gawped at his words before punching him hard.

“My kids weren’t dumb! They were just retarded…” She sobbed, hitting her forehead onto the desk hard before she passed out yet again, slumping down onto the floor, hitting her chin against the chair hard, landing on the floor in a bloody heap.

“Yah! Oh , woman! ! Oh my God! HELP!” Jongin shrieked at the top of his voice. Baekhyun and Chanyeol raced over and shrieked at the sight of Grape’s body.

“What the heck?!” Baekhyun screeched in disbelief. Never in his six months of working there did he ever see Grape injure herself.

“She dead?” Chanyeol asked before pouting as the other two bellowed at him.

At that point, Luan came down just in time to see the commotion. She saw Grape on the floor and ran over, lifting Grape’s head into her arms.

“YAH WOMAN! DON’T DIE ON ME!” Luan wept onto Grape’s face. “I NEVER GOT TO KNOW YOUR NAME!” She sobbed hysterically. Grape sat up and slapped Luan hard in the face.

“Shut the up and stay down here. You.” She turned to Jongin. “Get the out of my hotel you . You.” She pointed at Chanyeol, “You’re a ing , literally.” She laughed hysterically.

“I won’t leave till Luan leaves with me!” Jongin expressed with a strong blink or two.

“I’m not leaving. I’m in love with Mr Wu.” She admitted, though she was not; she was obsessed with him and left him tied up in his penthouse... .

“Oh really? What’s his real name?” Jongin asked with an evil chuckle that raged throughout the ages.

“Wu… Jack. Wu Jack.” Luan repeated uncertainly.

“No!” A voice called from the entrance. There stood Mr Wu as bold as a jewel on a crown. “His name is not Wu Jack. It’s Wu—” He was about to tell everyone the truth when the lift opened and Mr Wu shot Mr Wu with a sleeping injection that worked miraculously at a strong pace.

“Nobody touch him.” Mr Wu ordered. Everyone stared at him. The tension had the biggest anti-climactic effect when Xiumin returned, entering the hotel with a bright smile.

“Hello everyone!” He smiled before realising what was happening. He walked straight out, this time truly never to be seen again… (till later).

“Can I ask a question?” Grape asked. Mr Wu (the one by the lift) nodded.

“Go ahead.” He smiled pleasantly. Grape nodded before pulling out a machine gun from her bra-strap, aiming it at Mr Wu (the one by the lift).

“Did you know Mr Wu asked me to assassinate you?” She smirked. Mr Wu (by the lift) nodded with a bored expression.

“Of course I knew. And I thought no better place than his assassin’s hotel!” Mr Wu grinned. Luan, Jongin, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were officially minded.

In came The Boss Suho with his wife, Yixing.

“Now, Greta*, put down the machine gun.” Suho The Boss ordered. Luan gasped. So that was Grape’s name. Greta.

“OKAY. Can someone please explain some to me?” Luan squealed in frustration.

That’s when Luhan and Sehun walked in. They both had hand-guns. Then Baekhyun and Chanyeol pulled their machetes out from their back pockets.

 Jongin grabbed onto Luan who hugged him back, terrified.