Wu-Hoo! Wu's a Saviour!

They Call Him Mr Wu

It had already been a week and Mr Wu had not come down from his penthouse. Grape told Luan she saw him prowling on the upper floors, looking out the window… pleasuring himself. That was one issue and rumour. The second was that Luhan and Sehun had decided to stay. The two liked to sit around with Grape and Luan, dreaming of theories about the infamous, mysterious Mr Wu. Luan and Grape thought nothing of them, not thinking it was strange they preferred to spend time with them rather than look at the beautiful city.

“So, I need to ask again. He doesn’t do gay videos?” Luhan asked with a mischievous grin plastered to his face beneath the dire layers of makeup. Grape handed him the laptop of the hotel, rolling her eyes in the process. Big mistake.

 “FINALLY!” Sehun shrieked as the duo ran at top speed towards the entrance of the hotel to escape with the laptop that had all the bank details of the boss of the hotel. Suho The Boss, Luan knew, would not be pleased. Grape sighed and began running after them when someone bumped into Luhan, knocking the laptop onto the floor hard; smashing it.

“O-oh sorry…” A rather timid man cried out, reaching down to help Luhan back up. Consequently Luhan fell into a deep state of love towards the cute man.

Sehun was still in mid-air run, overwhelmed by the three things that had gone disastrously wrong. One: The Laptop was broken. Two: They didn’t manage to get out of the hotel. Three: Luhan had obviously fallen in love with another man.

Grape refused to feel sorry for the three men whose lives had drastically changed. She picked up the pieces of the broken laptop and slammed it down on Luhan’s head hard, knocking him unconscious straight back onto the floor.

“Yep, that’ll teach you motherer!” Grape swore just as Suho The Boss walked through the main doors in a state of shock.

“W-WHAT!? DID YOU JUST HIT MY ADOPTED SON!” Suho shrieked. Grape blinked.  Luan, who by the way was still by the main desk, tending to some deaf elderly people who hadn’t heard the commotion, gasped. Adopted son?

“Yeah she did! He was going to take your laptop to you!” Sehun lied for Luhan’s sake.

“Um, no, he was clearly stealing it from the two girls.” The cute man pointed out. “It seems to me your adopted son is no more than a mastermind who wants to steal all your money. Oh and I’m Xiumin.” The cute man, Xiumin, declared boldly. Suho The Boss was gobsmacked. Grape applauded Xiumin’s honesty. Sehun just grimaced and tried to casually walk out but Grape hit the laptop on his head too.

“Now what to do with these two people?” Suho The Boss asked. Just then, Mr Wu came down from the lifts and stood, staring at everyone. Everyone stared back before he decided to speak.

“Ban them from your hotel?” He suggested before stepping over the unconscious boys, going into the sunshine. Everyone, including Sehun and Luhan on the floor, were gobsmacked at the y man’s arrival and beautiful solution to the issue.

So, yes, Sehun and Luhan were kicked out and Suho The Boss gave Grape a new award as well as a certificate stating “Best Ugly Bachelorette Who Deserves A New Laptop For Saving Suho The Boss’s Money”. She ripped it up on stage much to Luan’s disproval. Xiumin disappeared mysteriously never to be seen again (till later). Suho The Boss went back to holiday and Baekhyun as usual complained of back pains.

The next day, Luan and Grape were bored. Mr Wu hadn’t returned yet and their curiosity of him had only grown to blossom into a fanatical obsession where they felt the need to hire fangirls to hail taxis and stalk anyone who looked remotely like him. They also hired people to print millions of pictures of him to stick on every window in the city.

Mr Wu eventually came back with trolleys upon trolleys of printed papers of his face and gifts from stalkers. He left the gifts- mostly poisoned apples- outside for the world to enjoy, in blissful ignorance of the accidental murders he would commit that he’d be charged for but then find proof that fanatics gave him the apples… which is a story for another time.

“HEY MR WU!” Luan suddenly called from across the hall as he dashed to the lift in an effort to escape Grape and Luan.

“Y-yes?” He asked sadly, looking towards the two women.

“ARE YOU A STAR?” She screamed across brightly, causing everyone on that floor to stop whatever they were doing to stare.

Mr Wu burned red and went into the lift to hide back in his penthouse.