Wu-velations of Mr Wu

They Call Him Mr Wu

Note: Anything with this >> * << next to it will be explained at the end of the chapter J

Greta put her machine gun down and Suho The Boss laughed whilst Yixing, his pretty wife, clasped her hand over with laughter at her husband’s clear insanity.

“I’ll explain.” Grape (well, Greta), offered. Luan nodded in excitement.

“Finally.” She said under-confidently whilst Jongin whimpered into her arms.

“My husband was that man over there.” Grape pointed at the unconscious Mr Wu. “His name is Wu Zifan, a famous ography director, the original CEO of XO.” She stated. Luan nodded, following her words carefully. “This man,” she pointed at the Mr Wu at the lift, “is his twin brother, Wu Yifan, who organised a day out for my husband and two sons.”

“ you were married?!” Luan caught on.

“Yes, you dumb , to Wu Zifan, like I just said. Anyway, my two children D.O and Chen, were killed when they were kicked into the piranha pool by apparently their father, Zifan. Zifan was actually knocked out by his twin brother. However, Zifan took the blame and was put into prison for 10 years for accidental manslaughter.”

“Oh… So…” Luan was confused as .

“So, with Zifan out the way, Yifan took over as the Wu-CEO of XO**, but turned it from a company to an artist academy. He took my husband’s money and left me basically bankrupt. However, I was no ordinary woman as you can tell, I am an assassin. So, I called up an assassin agency, which is where I met Suho The Boss. His wife, Yixing, helped me to get this job. All the workers here are assassins.”

“Except me…?” Luan added.

“Yes, except you, bait for Mr Wu Yifan.” Greta announced as Yifan put his head down in shame.

“What?” Luan was completely, again, confused.

“I killed his wife and son roughly the same time he killed my boys and—”

“Wait, and he didn’t notice you? You’re working at the front desk, you crazy .” Luan pointed out with a raised eyebrow.

“He never actually met me because Zifan and Yifan were separated at birth. When they met up, it was the day Yifan organised the day out. Zifan was stupid enough to trust Yifan. Anyway, I killed his wife and son and he never knew who did.”

“Well, till now.” Yifan cleverly pointed out.

“Yes, till now, obviously. Anyway, when his wife and son were killed, he became a rat for me to play with till Zifan came out.” Greta smirked. “I’ve been indirectly luring him to this hotel for 10 years.”

“Oh, so that’s why I got so much post to visit this damn hotel over the last 10 years. Oh and by the way it was the free offer to stay in the penthouse that made me come over.” Yifan intervened.

“So, finally, he came! Just in time for when Zifan was to be released! But Yifan must have forgotten because he was too occupied with you!” Greta cackled.

“Actually, Luan tied me up in front of the television*** and the news of Zifan’s release came up so naturally I think I already put two and two together which is why…” Yifan smirked as the doors opened at the front of the hotel.

Xiumin entered with three boys. D.O, Chen and another unidentified boy.

“O-Oh my God…” Greta stared at her two sons with complete distraught. She was shocked beyond belief. “A-and T-Tao…” She turned back to Yifan. “B-but I-I killed them… HIM!” She slapped her hand over .

“And there you go.” Yifan shrugged as Zifan got up.

“So you were telling the truth. She tried to kill me and the boys and you and your son and wife… for what?” Zifan asked. Luan and Jongin were still confused.

“She’s clinically insane.” Yifan told everyone. Everyone awed in surprise. “Probably to satisfy her insane needs, you know?” Yifan shrugged.

Tao was happy to finally greet his daddy properly for the first time in ten years. Chen and D.O were very happy to see their father Zifan out of jail. And the chief of police, Xiumin, was happy to ask his men, Luhan and Sehun, to take Greta, Suho The Boss, Yixing, Baekhyun and Chanyeol to the police station.

 

***

 

Zifan left a week afterwards with his two sons to live a life in Las Vegas because all of the men were old enough. Yifan and his twelve year old son Tao decided to visit Tao’s mom’s grave. Tao had been the second child that was an illegitimate son no one would ever find out about apart from Yifan and Tao themselves. His wife’s baby boy was truly killed by Greta.

Luan took ownership of the hotel and decided to hire Sehun and Luhan who wanted to retire being police officers. Luan and Jongin also got married…

…Before everyone found out Luan was Luhan’s long lost older sister who his parents sent away so they could have a son****.

Everyone realised Mr Wu Yifan was actually a good guy and Mr Wu Zifan returned to the business, creating a new company called “SM Entertainment” under the name Lee Soo  Man.


Greta* = her real name is neither Greta nor Grape. You’ll never find out.

Yifan took over as the Wu-CEO of XO** = Zifan allowed Yifan to change the company as he knew without his expertise in , his company would fail. All the paperwork was done and passed through out Zifan’s time in prison.

Luan tied me up in front of the television*** = She actually didn’t tie him up tight enough.

…his parents sent away so they could have a son**** = A story for another time.