I'm Wu-zi, Mr Wu

They Call Him Mr Wu

The next day, Baekhyun came from the stairs with tears in his eyes, gripped to his phone like glue. Luan was bored of listening to Grape whine about her unmarried life so she decided to talk to Baekhyun.

“Why are you so happy for?” Luan asked in a very uninterested voice. She herself didn’t know whether she sounded disinterested on purpose or not.

“My boyfriend is coming to stay with me from Brazil!” He grinned like a fat cat.

“Brazil, wow.” Luan remarked unpleasantly but Baekhyun didn’t notice.

At that moment, a tall, lanky boy walked into the hotel. His ears poked out joyfully and his teeth shone like pearls. He marched over to Grape and smirked at her, eyeing her up and down.

“Well, hello gorgeous!” He winked making Grape fan herself.

Luan and Baekhyun watched in awe.

“Hello, Sir, how may I help you?” Grape asked with a very high-pitched, scared voice.

“I’d like to book a y- suite for you and me to get it on baby.” He declared instantly, moving his lips closer to Grape’s. They snogged in the next moment before the man jumped over the desk and the two disappeared underneath. Luan and Baekhyun both turned away, feeling extremely nauseous.

Baekhyun received a text and Luan couldn’t help but read it. She regretted it afterwards as it read “Hello, my Baebaek, but I’m married to another man, sorry. Bye love you always!”. Baekhyun cried on Luan’s shoulders for the next three minutes before Grape and the lanky boy popped up again.

“Oh, babe, how old are you?” The lanky kid asked Grape. Grape bit her lip.

“Forty two.” She admitted incredibly. “You must be twenty nine? Thirty?” She asked hopefully.

“Oh… No… I-I’m… only twenty one.” He replied back tearfully.

Luan and Baekhyun spat out in surprise. Grape fainted into his arms.

“I-I’m sorry! I’ll always love you… nameless old woman…” He cried before dropping her hard onto the floor and turning to Luan.

“How old are you, my y lady?” He asked with a smirk.

“Nineteen. So, yeah.” He had already turned to Baekhyun, who was heartbroken, and had already kissed the out of him, snogging him and undressing him onto the floor. Luan screamed and ran into the lift and without thinking she clicked on the penthouse button.

The lift zoomed up and before Luan knew it, she was on the floor of the penthouse. Shrugging, she stepped forward deciding that fate had drawn her there. She knocked on the front doors and waited for a few minutes before it opened automatically. (Yeah, she used her key card because he didn’t answer.)

“Mr Wu?” She called out like a predator. She heard humming from the bathroom. She walked over to it but then a light bulb flickered in her mind. She could find out all about him whilst he was clearly in the bathroom at the time that it was; 2PM. Secret tapes! videos! Naughty things! She drooled.

She looked around the whole of the room for at least ten minutes before Mr Wu stepped out completely - . She spun around to face the sound of sludgy footsteps and shrieked before passing out onto the floor.

“H-hello?” Mr Wu dashed over, shocked at Luan for being there and seeing him and fainting at his y body. She came to when she smelt the y smell oozing off his skin. His wet hair dripped down water to her face. One landed on her lip and she it in ally.

“Hey baby, we could make a video if you want…” Luan muttered without thinking before coming to her senses, jumping up at the speed of lightning and disappearing out of the room.

As the lift went downwards, her mind couldn’t think of anything else and she was getting that strange feeling. When she opened the lift, there, at the hotel desk, stood her fiancé.

Well, first Grape was propped up at her desk, still knocked out. Baekhyun and the lanky guy were making out on the floor in public. It seemed some customers had called the police. Luan was a little freaked out. Her fiancé just stood there and stared at her in complete shock. He walked over, jumping over the two bodies before standing before her.

“You work in a place like this.” He stated in a very angry, aggressive voice.

“I do, and it was my own decision to work here.” She declared with a pout, looking at her fiancé seriously.

“Not anymore you don’t. As of today, you’re leaving.” He told her confidently.

“Yah, Kim Jongin! I don’t think so. I’ll make my own decisions.” She yelled at him, annoyed that he thought he could change her career.

“You can’t make her leave.” A voice called from behind them both, in the lifts. Out came Mr. Wu with a very assertive expression. He placed his arm around her. “We’re in a relationship and there’s nothing you can do about it.” Mr Wu smirked at Jongin who glared back.