Chapter 9

Marrying a Millionaire

Hyukjae and Kyuhyun are sitting on the latter's simple living room.

"so, what is it that you want to say? be sure that it's really important for you to disturb my make out session with my husband." Hyukjae said with a playful smile on his face.

"you're doomed man." Kyuhyun said while shooking his head. "you're head over heels with the fish and really, it's my first time seeing you like this."

"like what?" Hyukjae asked as he don't knnow what Kyuhyun is trying to point out.

"so in love." Kyuhyun answered plainly, not noticing Hyukjae's widened eyes. Him? inlove? with Donghae? maybe he grew fond of the boy but he can't tell if he's really inlove with the younger. He cleared his throat.

"so what is that you want to say?" Hyukjae asked, changing the topic.

"oh about that! it is about the thing that you want me to find out." Kyuhyun said.

"about Hyoyeon?" Hyukjae cocked up his eyebrow.

"yes about her, did you read the report i give you?"

"no. not yet. it can wait but Donghae can't. so I have to make up with him first and read the report later but it slipped on my mind." Kyuhyun let out a chuckle.

"as expected. so as I was saying, I have information about her and her background."

"now spill it Cho, don't make me kick your --"

"temper Hyuk, temper. Her real name is Kim Hyoyeon, she's 28 and working on SM as a dance instructor. She's from one of the orphanage in Busan, the orphanage took her when her parents died at an accident when she was 10 so I think that she's not the person you're looking for Hyuk."

"I know Kyu, I know." the older's answer shocked him.

"you know? how?" Hyukjae just shook his head.

-Flashback-

Hyukjae is drivin Hyoyeon to the supermarket as the latter said that her boyfriend is waiting for her. He don't know why he didn't feel anything when the girl said he has a boyfriend. he should feel disappointed because maybe she's the person he's trying to find for years. Hyukjae think of an idea, there is only one way to find out, he reach for his pocket and pulled out the necklace.

"Hyoyeon-ssi, are you familiar with this?" Hyukjae showed the necklace, gaze still glued to the road. Hyoyeon reach out to enspect the necklace.

"This one is not mine, but it's familiar to me, I remember one of my playmate is playmate is always mentioning on how he lost his necklace at the orphanage, just so you know i'm an orphan, he always search for that thing everyday and he's doing it for already 3 years, we were 10 at that time and he lost it when he was 7, seriously, and he just stop searching when he was 12 because the orphanage found a potential parents for him." Hyoyeon ended her speech.

"him?" Hyukjae asked confused

"yeah~ him. He's a guy" Hyoyeon answered directly. Hyukjae frowned, he didn't see that person in skirt, in fact, that person is wearing shorts and loose t-shirt, the only thing that makes him look like a girl is his bangs that almost cover his eyes and his feminine features that Hyukjae remembered clearly.

-End of Flashback-

"And i also have some onformation about Donghae, i think you might be----" Kyuhyun didn't finish his sentence as Hyukjae's phone rang.

"hello baby~" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, even the dumbest person in the world could tell that the caller is Donghae.

[Hyukkie~ uhm..can I sleep over Sungmin hyung's house? just for tonight]

"Sungmin is working Hae, why would you--"

[he said that his boss allow him to go home early so i can sleep in his place tonight]

"Hae~" hyukjae lokked at his watch. "baby it's already 11 pm and I won't let you go out by yourself."

[but Hyukkie~ i'm already 28! I can take care of myself!] Hyukjae could see the pout on the other line.

"Donghae no. you will stay there and wait for me, i'm coming."

[Sungmin hyung can pick me up you know.]

"no, no and no. the bar where Sungmin work are far from our house--"

[we can meet half way! and Sungmin hyung is a martial arts expert so he can defend me!] Hyukjae massage his temple as he know his losing the argument over his stubborn husband.

"okay. wait for me, i'll drive you there."

[really? thank you Hyukkie! you're the best!"

Hyukjae prepare to leave Kyuhyun's house but before he left he turned to the younger and said. "make that bunny of yours sleep in your place tonight Kyu, or else you will be unemployed starting tomorrow." and closed the door leaving the maknae in shock.

 

a/n: hello new subscribers!! you guys are really awesome you're making me cry T.T thank you for supporting my fic~

I hope this chapter answered some of your question? :)

anyways~ subscribe, comments and upvote(?) are so loved :)