Chapter 13

Marrying a Millionaire

"what do you think Kyu?" Sungmin asked his lover. they are now sitting on the couch of Kyuhyun's apartment. Well Sungmin think that he went overboard when he slapped Donghae.

"huh?" Kyuhyun asked

"aish~ I knew it! you're not listening!" Sungmin whined and a pout is now forming in his m-shaped lips.Kyuhyun chuckled and give a peck on Sungmin's pouting lips.

"sorry min it' just that i'm thinking of something"

"thinking of what?"

"Hyukjae"

"oh..Kyu?" Kyuhyun averted his attention to his lover.

"hmm?"

"you think Hyukjae loves Donghae? I mean the idiot Fish already admit and confessed that he loves him but keeps on insisting that Hyukjae didn't fel the same. so what do you think?" Kyuhyun sighed at the question. He do not know anymore Hyukjae is obviously head over heels to that Fish but he keeps on bugging Kyuhyun to find that owner of his childish necklace. He sighed. He made a decision. He will tell Sungmin the story behind the marriage maybe the latter could help him to find the neclace's owner. He turned his head and kisse his lover temple earning a confused look from Sungmin. He opened his mouth and the next thing he knew Sungmin is staring at him open mouthed and wide eye.

"so you mean he told you to fix everything so that he could marry Doghae?"

"yeah..he said that he can have a better access to SME where he believe his first love was oh gosh I feel like I am betraying my best friend"

"you're not. that jerk! he will only hurt my fishy!"

"hey I thik Hyuk grew fond of the boy--"

"grew fond?!heck! he's only using Donghae so that he can find that neck---what's the letter of the necklace's pendant again?"

"H. why?" Kyuhyun deadpanned.

"oh my gosh."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"get out." Donghae's voice is cold as ice. Hyukjae turn to face him as he closed the door behind him.

"excuse me?" he think he heard Donghae wrong.

"I said get out."

"why? this also my room"

"i'm going to change my clothes so get out."

"you do realized that you can change at the bathroom right?" he don't understand why the younger is acting so y. Even in their ride o the car Donghae is not talking to him it's like the latter is giving him a silent teatment and Hyukjae didn't like it. Donghae blushed at his stupidity how can he not think that they have a bathroom and that he can change there?

"why don't you just chage here?I don't really mind besides I already saw that bo---"

"Lee Hyukjae!"

"what?!i'm just saying the truth! gosh Hae! I can walk around with only my underwear on and all my maids won't mind! and of all people---"

"will you cut that ?!this is not about you walking around in your ing house! this is about ME changing my clothes with YOU in the same fcking room!"

"why are you acting like a ing now?!we both know that you embrace sin with open arms and open legs as well!" Hyukjae can't take it anymore. he know that Hae had along day and he need to make his patience longer for them not to fight but he just can't! he heard the younger chuckled.

"why are you laughing like an idiot?" Hyukjae asked annoyed

"because I really am." tears forming in Donghae's eyes. "I keep on telling myself that one day you will say I love you too. that one day you will say that I am important to you too. that one day you will feel the same way too. that one day you will make love to me instead of just ing me. but I guess i'm wrong all this time." tears are now rolling continuously on his both cheek. Hyukjae feel so guilty he wants to put the boy on his tight embrace but his body seems to listen to him.

"Hae~" the only thin he could do now is to call the younger's name. there's so many things that he wants to tll to Donghae. he wants to tell him that he's the most important person to Hyukjae now he wants to tell him that he would do everything for Donghae but nothing came out from his mouth.

"I think we should divorce now Hyukjae. Siwon is dead anyway i don't have any reason to continue being your husband and I don't need your money anymore. I still have work and I think that's enough to support myself--"

"NO!ing No!" Hyukjae cut Donghae's sentence

"why not?!it is not like you love me or anything--or..do you?" Donghae ask bravely.

"cut the crap. there will be no divorce end of discussion." Hyukjae said sternly.

"why won't you let me go?! I want to start a new life! a new life without Siwon! a new life without you!"

"what in 'no divorce' you didn't understand?do I have to say it again? do I have to make you--"

"what am I to you Hyukjae?" Donghae asked him tears still brimmig in his eyes. "if you don't want to let me go then what am I to you?"

Hyukjae is lost for words. he cannot find the right answer to the younger's question. what is Donghae to him?he don't want to let him go. he don't want to lose the brunette. he wants to wake up every morning with Donghae on his arms. he wants to see the younger's smile evryday. he wants to kiss his lips everytime Donghae pouted. he likes everything about Donghae. and when the younger mentioned about the divorce Hyukjae feel that someone stab him straight in his heart there are so many thoughts in his head but he still can't answer that question. what is Donghae to him? he opened his mouth to say something but the words that came out shattered Donghae's heart into pieces.

"I bought you remember?I invest a lot of money on you so I can't lt you go." Hyujae aid as he reach for the door and went out from their room leaving Doghae collapsed on the floor crying his heart out.

 

a/n: because I think I owe you all a longer chapter!haha..i'm thinking of ending this on the 20th chapter but i'm still not sure..lol 

hello new subscribers!

comments subscribe and upvote! I love you all :)