Chapter 2

Marrying a Millionaire

Hyukjae is now sitting on his mini bar with a glass of whiskey in his hand. He can't erase the image of the brunette in his mind. Hyukjae let out a chuckle as he remembered the kid, seriously that kid has some guts considering that he was the only boy that join the contest. He admit that he was somehow attracted to the boy and he wished that he will win the contest and they will get married. oh wait. why not? he always get what he wants why not the boy? he picked his phone and dialled Kyuhyun's number. After 5 rings the younger picked it up.

[Hyuk do you ing know what time is it?]

"hey~ buddy chill! I just want you to fix something"

[can't you wait until the sun rise up?because just to inform you i'm dead tired because of that stupid audition of yours! why don't you just pick one and get married for--]

"that's exactly I will tell you! how can you guess that Kyu?you're such a genius!"

[stop stating the obvious Hyuk just spill it and make sure that's worth disturbing my sleep]

"okay listen. I want you to eliminate all the candidates except for that Donghae guy. I don't care how will you do it I trust you anyway."

[you want me to what?! are you serious?how---]

"I save your few years ago buddy you better help me. i'll hang up i'm expecting the result the day after tomorrow." Hyukjae hang up without giving the younger a chance to speak. He drink his whiskey in one go, he needs to fix his plan Donghae is from SM so maybe he could help him finding that person. Marrying Donghae is like hitting two birds with one stone, he get what he wants which is Donghae and he can have a connection with SM. He don't need to fall inlove he'll just divorce him when he find 'her'. At that thought Hyukjae teach for his other pocket and bring out the necklace with the letter "H" as the pendant. "When will I see you again?it's been 21 years and I don't even know your name" if someone see him now they will think that Hyukjae is crazy. Who wouldn't? talking to a necklace like it will give you an answer?but Hyukjae didn't care, he needs to find 'her' he needs to see those smiles again he needs 'her'. He shook his head, he don't want to be emotional about that thought anymore, he needs to be optimistic and with Donghae's help everything will be fine when the image ofvthe brunette crossed his mind Hyukjae felt  little guilt in his heart, he's not using Donghae isn't he?it's not like he will not give anything in return to the younger he shook his head again to dismissed the thought, but those brown orbs....it look likes 'hers'.

 

 

 

 

A/N: hello new subscribers!welcome to my world!hoho..double update today!yay!sorry for the short chapters T.T i'll try to make the next chap longer again I'LL TRY!can't make promises dearies because my mind is on the verge of breaking (blame my thesis).

and I will appreciate it if you leave comments guys to inspire me :) I don't know where this fic is going seriously..hahaha

it"s 12 midnight here so I need to sleep. Goodnight~