Chapter 14

Marrying a Millionaire

"Donghae stop it now, you're drunk" Yunho grab the glass from the brunette's hand. Donghae is now swaying his head to the music and now laughing like an idiot, they are on a bar, he didn't know why Donghae just called him ang asked for his company and he couldn't just say no.

"Yunho-ya *hik* Yuho-ya our handsome Yunho-ya the very great dancer Yunho is now with the idiot fish~" Donghae sang

"our fish is not an idiot Hae, he's so cute that I wanna keep him in my embrace forever" Yunho looked at Donghae. he knew that the fish on Donghae's song was no other than the latter himself.

"he's so stupid Yunho-ya, he fell inlove with the monkey who doesn't love him" Donghae said in cracked voice

"you know what? you're really drunk c'mon i'll take you home. Bet the monkey is worried to death now because the fish is not yet home"

"Yunho-ya~ do you like me?"

"what kind of question is that? I thought you already knew that?"

"Do you love me?"

"more than you know Hae, more than you know"

"Kiss me"

"don't you dare say that again Lee Donghae. You don't know what your effect on me" Yunho said sternly. If Donghae said that again he don't know if he could control his self anymore.

"but I want you to kiss--"

"you want to what? say that again or I swear Lee Donghae i'll kick your " Yunho turn around just to see a furious Hyukjae standing behind them. the man is holding his phone like he just called someone, he's also panting it's obvious that he did run. so the monkey is also concern with the fish huh?and with that Yunho got an idea. He grab the drunken Donghae by the arm and invade the latter's personal space, but before his lips touched the brunette's lips, a fist collided on his jaw.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Hyukjae is now beyong furious. who the hell is this Yunho to grab HIS Donghae? no. wait what? his Donghae?of course his Donghae, he paid for him. right Hyukjae stop being paranoid.

"what? i'm just doing Hae a favor! he said he wants me to kiss him so i---" Yunho didn't finish his sentence because Hyukjae grab Donghae and lead the younger to the exit room. but before they leave, Hyukjae give him a scary glare while mouthing " you"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae woke up with a splitting headache, he didn't know what happen the last thing he remembered is that Yunho ang him went to a bar to have a drink, he texted the guy to ask for his company because his so upset for what happend to him and Hyukjae. he sits up on his bed but his holding his head, it feels like there's an axe trying to cut his head into two. stupid hangover! it's all Hyukjae's fault! if he didn't talk to him then this freakin headache won't happen! a voice wake him from his mind monologue. he knew that voice, how couldn't he?the owner of that voice is the reason why his heart is aching now.

"are you okay?" Hyukjae asked in concern voice.

"now that I see you i'm not"

"it's still early Donghae, don't start"

"start what? stop talking to me, I want to go home"

"home?this is your home"

"no it's not! this is not a home!this--"

"we are married Donghae! why don't you get it?"

"no! why don't YOU get it?! you don't love me!i'm just your slave who will follow in your any order! i'm a prisoner in this ing house!" Donghae can't control his tears anymore so he broke down in front of Hyukjae.

"you are more than that" Hyukjae said in a soft voice, he can't understand his self anymore, deeing Donghae cry broke his heart. maybe he feels guilty towards the latter.

"oh yes I forgot, i'm more than that, because I am like your other toy, your other and one of your right Hyukjae?"

"Stop it now Donghae" the blond said in a stern voice, he doesn't like the way Donghae think about himself. Donghae is so precious, like a fragile glass. how could he say that to himself?

"Yunho kissed me" that hit him. He knew that Donghae is lying, he saw what happened, he ven punch Yunho because he tried to kissed Donghae so what is he talking about?

"stop"

"I like it. his lips is so soft, maybe I should ask him to kiss me again right?" the brunette let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"stop it Hae."

"ah, next time i'll ask him to make love to---"

"SHUT THE UP LEE DONGHAE!I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!THAT BASTARD DIDN'T KISS YOU! I KNOW CAUSE I WENT THERE TO ING PICK YOU UP SO NOW SHUT THE UP!" Hyukjae stood up and went to the surprised brunette. There face is just inch apart "stop saying that Hae, it's killing me you know?your lips *touches hae's lips* it's mine, only mine and you have to remember that" and with that, Hyukjae closed the gap between them, there lips collided, Donghae's anger just vanished when he felt Hyuk's tongue is asking for his entrance, he gave in, he just love this man so much, that no matter how mad he is, just one touch from Hyukjae and everything will be okay.

 

a/n: hello my lovely readers! sorry for not updating for too long, i'm just busy with my studies XD xoxo