Chapter 12

Marrying a Millionaire

He feel so useless, he's just standing there at the back, watching his husband weeping in Sungmin's arm. How come he didn't know that Donghae has a brother? he knows that the younger is in need of money and that's the reason why he joined the 'contest but he didn't know that Donghae is using his money to pay his brother's hospital bill. If only he knew it earlier, he could transfer  Siwon to a better hospital and hire a private doctor for him. But now, it's too late the poor man died without meeting Hyukjae. He sighed, his futility is now eating him, he want to hug the Donghae and tell him that everything will be fine but he can't find a courage to do so. A tap on his shoulder woke him up on his reverie.

"Hyuk seriously, you're not thinking that this is your fault right?" Kyuhyun who was with him when he got a call from Sungmin delivering the news, is now standing on his side. Hyukjae didn't answer him back and just turn his head to Donghae and Sungmin's direction where the latter is still comforting his crying husband.

"Lee Hyukjae! you didn't know that he has a dying brother so stop blaming---"

"that's exactly the point Kyu! I didn't know he has a dying brother! i don't have any ing idea what he was going through!"

"still! it's not your fault! I was about to tell you that information when you went to my apartment but Donghae called and it slipped on my mind. i'm sorry." Kyuhyun said apologizing.

"i'm the stupid one Kyu, it's not your fault."

"neither yours Hyuk, no one is blaming you, not even Dong--" their talk was interruptedwhen Hyoyeon appeared.

"Hyukjae-ssi, i'm here to send my condolences for Donghae oppa, I know it's very hard for him, considering that Siwon is his last family member" A tear staring to fall from the girl's eyes as she continue."he must be very broken right now and I can't do anything to comfort him.' the girl started to sob. Hyukjae pulled her into a tight huug while patting her head like a brother would do to his little sister.

"Kyuhyun said this to me hundred times, no one is blaming someone Hyoyeon-ssi, thank you for coming here, but I think you can't talk to Donghae properly right now"

"I understand Hyukjae-ssi, I will talk to him when he go back to work.' Hyoyeon bowed and take her leave. Hyukjae wave at her unaware that a pair of brown orbs is looking at him while a set of new tears starting to fall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae is still weeping his heart out on Sungmin's arm and the scene he is seeing now is not helping to lift his mood up. On the doorway, Hyukjae is hugging Hyoyeon tightly like she's his strength, he patted her head and Hyoyeon smiled, who knows if Hyukjae is saying something sweet or whatsoever. his heart clenched. the girl pulled out and decided to leave, that's when he let his fresh tears rolled down, Sungmin sensing his tension hug him tighter.

"you really love him don't you?" the bunny guy said while caressing his back, Donghae only nod."you should confess" the older added.

"I did" the younger answered still sobbing.

"and? what's his reaction?" the older now pulled him to see hios face.

"nothing. he just the daylights out of me again." Donghae said bitterly remembering how Hyukjae claim him again after he said those three sacred words.

"I think he grew fond of you, maybe he's---"

"he's what hyung? he's inlove with me too? that's bull. we all know that he need a to with and i am in need of money because of Siwon and that monkey bastard has plenty of them, it is like he's paying for my service, that mmakes me one of his ---" Donghae couldn't finish his sentence as Sungmin's palm collided on his cheek. He stared at him with a shocked expression, it's the first time his hyung slap him. Hyukjae and kyuhyun came into the view, intruding to their little scene.

"Don't you dare call yourself that again Lee Donghae or I swear i'll beat you up myself into a bloody pulp!" Sungmin is still struggling while Kyuhyun is holding him back.

"what happened? one second Donghae is in ypur arms and the next thing you slapped him." Hyukjae asked confused.

"why don't you asked that husband of yours?!" Hyukjae's gaze flew to a head-down-eyes-glued-on-the-floor Donghae. "Listen you brat. you are loved! one more time i'll hear your those ing words from you again--" Sungmin sighed and continued "nevermind, you should go home, I know you had a long day."

"Hyuk, I think Sungmin is right, Donghae should go home." Kyuhyun backed up.

Before Hyukjae could answer, Donghae started to walk to the door without bidding goodbye to anyone and Hyukjae needs to walk fast to catch up.

 

 

 

a/n: uhm...hi? sorry if this chapter is crappy T.T my brain is on the verge of melting >.< 

but really, i have to make Siwon die (it makesme sad too.) for this fic. You have to trust me okay? I love you all and I will not make a character death for nothing ^^

hello new subscribers! welcome to my world :)

p.s: ss6 has already a date! yay ^^ i hope that ss6 manila would be next year so I can save up money T.T and oh! belated happy birthday to our space big star Kim Heechul!