chapter 11

Marrying a Millionaire

 

 

Donghae wished that he could stop the time at this moment where he is in Siwon's arm.
"Donghae-yah~ you need to go" Siwon said while playing with his hair. "Why? You dont want me here anymore?" Donghae pouted.

"What? Silly! of course I do. But someone is waiting for you and you know what? Now I can rest in Peace knowing that you already have someone who will take care of you." Siwon smiled, showing his dimples.

"You-- you will leave me? You will leave me like they did? Why am I so unwanted?" The brunette said as tears starting to roll on his ckeeks.

"sshh~ stop crying now Hae-Hae, you know they love you so much like I do right? Stop blaming yourself, its an accident nobody wants that to happen." Siwon explained while hushing the boy. "But its--its my fault - - - if you only didnt protect me ---"

"Mom and dad loves you so much Hae~ and you know that its not your fault that I decided to save you." Siwon said calmly. "Now hae, all you have to do is to let go, embrace your new life with the person that is very important to you. Our parents and me will always ne here." He points at Hae's heart.

"Siwon-ah~" Donghae started to cry hard. "You have to wake up now Hae~"

"baby~ wake up.. baby~ c'mon open your eyes" Donghae's eyes fluttered open as siwons voice vanished and replaced by a very familiar voice that Donghae could recognize even if his eyes is closed. When donghae is fully aware of his surrounding he meet by Hyukjae's eyes staring at him. And the words that came out on his mouth shocked the living daylights out of HyukJae.

“I Love you” Donghae said as their gaze still locked to each other.

** flashback 7 years ago **

            A 21 yr old Donghae was sitting on the passenger seat at the back with his head resting on his brother’s shoulder. “Siwon-ah do you think we can be able to pass the qualifications at SM?”

            “Hae-Hae you should call Siwon Hyung”  their mother said while smiling. Donghae removed his head on Siwon’s shoulder. Pout formed from his lips.

            “Mom! Look we graduated at the same time!We are on the same age! Why do I have to call hi Hyung? And stop calling me Hae hae! Im Not 12 anymore” Donghae whined.

            “Siwon is months older than you and besides you are still our little Hae-Hae like you always be.” Their dad interfered. “even you dad?! Hey wonnie back me up here!”

            “No can do Fish! You know how I like to be called hyung that’s why I asked for a baby brother but mom and dad got me a BIG BABY BROTHER” Siwon said joining the conversation.

            “Pfft” Donghae just puffed his cheeks as he knew he’s losing the teasing battle. 3 vs. 1 is so not fair! When he noticed that the three burst out in laughter because of his reaction he let himself join them.

            Donghae was 12 when Siwon’s parents adopted him, they are looking for atleast 8 yrs old child at the orphanage but the moment they saw Donghae, they immediately chose him. Siwon is their real son but because Mrs. Choi has a problem in her pregnancy she cant bear to give birth to another child that’s why they decided to just adopt. Siwon and Donghae grow up so close like they are real brothers, even tho they are in  the same age. Siwon is always treating Donghae like he is way younger which pisses the latter. Siwon keeps on insisting that the younger should call him hyung because he will be his protector. Which of course didn’t happen because Donghae himself is so stubborn. And although they adopted him he still insists that he will use his real parents surname and the family respects his decision. They are still laughing at the car when they saw another car going to their direction. The next thing he knew is that that car bumped into theirs, the impact was a full blown causing their car to roll over. He could feel Siwon hugging him, protecting him. He was too shocked that the only thing that he could remember was the image of his dying mother whispering “I love You” to him before he passed out. Their parents was dead on arrival when they went to hospital. Donghae was injured so badly, but he was safe. Sungmin was the one who arranged everything until he was fully recovered, even the funeral of their mom and dad. Donghae is very thankful that Sungmin never leave his side, hes also helping him on Siwon, who is in coma.

** End of Flashback **

            Donghae is now standing outside Siwon’s room at the hospital, he didn’t go there for weeks because he’s busy with his marriage life. Siwon-ah~ its been 7 years, why are you still sleeping? Why wont you wake up? He sighed. He was about to open the door when a nurse came rushing towards Siwon’s room followed by a doctor as they’re checking everything on Siwon’s body. Donghae stood there frozen as he heard the flat beeping sound of the machine that is connected to Siwon’s heart.

“Time of death. 7:15 pm” the doctor announced.

---

a/n: i finally introduce Siwon~ haha thank you new subscribers! subscribe comment and maybe upvote? ^^

--

Hi everyone! *wave wave* i am the author's friend :D she makes me type this whole chapter with her handwriting -_- its so ... something you know -_- specially with her little own font :D hahahah okay back the spotlight to her :)
HAPPY READING ^^