Chapter 9

I Tried, But I'm Tired

YoSeob's POV

7:00 Crap! Im gonna be late for work. I hurriedly got out of bed, ate breakfast and took a shower. By 7:45, i was practically running to my workplace. Well, riding the bus will save more time but its really hard to get one now cause its always packed at this time. So running is the second best choice which is alright cause my workplace is kinda near. I can actually walk to and from work but im lazy so i always took the bus.

By the time i got there, i was almost late by two minutes meaning im safe. I went inside and grabbed my apron and took a deep breath for work.

"Good Morning, YoSeob" DooJoon greeted me.

"Good morning, too. I was almost late. Glad i made it somehow" I rubbed the back of my neck smiling.

"Haha. Dont worry, ill let it slip even if you were a little late" DooJoon replied winking.

"You dont have to do that, Mr. Manager. I can handle myself" I said proudly and he laughed loudly. I hanged my tongue out at him and walked away to my station.

If youre asking what my job is. Its at a cafe. When JunHyung and I broke up, i resigned at my previous job, got out of the apartment and went to HyunSeungs place for the night. Only to bump into DooJoon the next day, he invited me to eat with him and i didnt refuse. I mentioned looking for a job and place and he recommended the cafe and a small apartment to me. So i accepted the job and transferred to the apartment.

That was one year ago. Yep. One year have already passed since that day. Even though it has been so long, i still havent forgot about him. The man I will always love, Yong JunHyung. I smiled thinking bout him. Trust me, i didnt want to break up but if you were put to that situation, i think you will do the same thing i did.

Reason for breaking up? Honestly, i got tired. Not tired of loving him but tired of him doing the same thing over and over again. The first time, i can easily forgive. The first can be called mistake but the second, third, fourth, theyre called choice. He chose to have affairs. And thats why i got tired.

I became crazy those times you know. Always thinking whats wrong with me. Why am I not enough. Did he still love me. Thats when i snapped. So we broke apart. I wanted to fix myself first. I needed to put the broken pieces of myself back first before i fall inlove again.

So about DooJoon, we are actually friends right now. Well at first, he confessed his feelings to me but you know who I love so I rejected him and he accepted it. Thats actually good cause I dont want to hurt him by making him a rebound. But 5 months ago, he said he was seeing someone and he introduced him to me. I was surprised to see who he was. It was none other than Lee GiKwang. We were both shocked and awkward at first but we warmed up to each other and he was actually not bad. A good choice for DooJoon. I asked him about JunHyung once and he said he has no news of him.

Do I still want to be with JunHyung? More than anything. But Im not sure about him though. He might have someone else by now. I mean with that handsome face and awesome personality of his, he can get anyone fall for him easily. But yeah, the little hope in me wants me and JunHyung to get back together.

The door opened disturbing my thoughts. So i put on my best smile and said hello.

"Good Mornin--. Oh! Its just you, Kwangie" I said sighing.

"Yah! Whats with the attitude. I can have my awesome boyfriend fire you, you know" He replied grinning. I hanged my tongue out at him and we both laughed.

"Oh really? Then why does your so called boyfriend flirting with me earlier?" I asked smirking. GiKwang frowned before puffing his cheeks.

"Where is that idiot boyfriend of mine?" He asked putting his hands on his hips like an angry mom. I chuckled at the sight.

"From awesome to idiot. The said man is on his office right there, sir" I said bowing myself to the royal highness.

"Thank you, you may be excused, servant" He said walking away proudly.

Thats our normal conversation. We both knew that we were just being playful and it was funny too. Seconds later, i can hear him screaming at the office and I laughed quietly.

The day went by and i switched places with the other workers so i became a waiter at times. It was a little after 1:00 that a guy went inside the cafe shop and came to place his order. He was wearing cap and glasses so I cant see his face so i find him very weird.

"Good afternoon, sir. What is your order?" I asked smiling.

"Id like to order Yang YoSeob please" He replied and I recognize that voice anywhere.

I looked at him in shock and he just smirked and took off his glasses and his hat. It is him.

Yong JunHyung.......

 

 

= = = = =

Author's Note:

Hi-yeom! This story is almost finished so really thanks you guys for reading this.

Have you guys watched Junnie's live? Awesomeness.

Im excited about their soon-to-be comeback but its sad that Ill be seeing just five instead of four. Im glad to see Seungie on his IG though.

And off topic, super excited bout 2 upcoming comebacks this may :DDD

Yeah. Thanks again. And Ill update soon :DDD