Chapter 5

I Tried, But I'm Tired

Chapter 5

No Ones' POV

Half an hour later, the doorbell rang announcing someones presence.

'Finally' HyunSeung thought looking at YoSeob. Then he looked at DongWoon. "Yah! Open the door for the jerk outside" DongWoon followed his order. Seconds later, he came back with JunHyung behind him.

"Hey, sorry I'm late" JunHyung said. HyunSeung glared at him. "What?" JunHyung asked confused by the act.

"Are you done talking to GiKwang?" HyunSeung asked.

"Eh? Yeah, I guess" JunHyung replied scratching the back of his head.

HyunSeung shrugged YoSeob a little causing the little one to stir and slowly wake up from his nap.

"Hey, YoSeobbie, JunHyungs here to get you" HyunSeung said softly.

YoSeob rubbed his eyes and looked at HyunSeung and then to JunHyung.

"Let's go home" JunHyung said making eye contact.

"I-I wont go. Im g-gonna stay here for awhile" YoSeob said ending their contact. Then he hugged HyunSeung. JunHyung glared at the action.

"Yah! Dont glare at me like that. I'll punch you" HyunSeung said.

"You can go to GiKwangs place or whoever you want. I'll stay" YoSeob said tightening his hug to HyunSeung.

"Uhm, about that, I already talked it over with him" JunHyung replied.

He didnt see YoSeob budge so he sighed and went to him to pulled him up. But then, YoSeob winced at the pain.

"Yah! Careful Yong JunHyung" HyunSeung glared.

"He sprained his ankle earlier, hyung" DongWoon explained to him.

JunHyung looked at YoSeob and he felt guilty.

"I-I'm sorry, Seobbie" JunHyung said looking down.

"You dont have to say sorry. You and me. Were over" YoSeob said raising his voice causing JunHyung to panic.

"No please. Lets talk about it. For now, lets go back to our home. Come on" JunHyung pleaded. "DongWoon, HyunSeung. Help me get him onto my back" He said to the two.

"No! I said were over! I wont go home with you!" YoSeob said pouting.

Both HyunSeung and DongWoon looked to the two then to each other then sighed.

"Come on, Seobbie. Its better for you guys to go home for now" HyunSeung said helping YoSeob on JunHyungs back.

"No! I dont wanna! Dont force me! Yah!" YoSeob said resisting.

"Hyung. Its a good idea. Then you guys can talk seriously. Just go home with hyung" DongWoon said and they got YoSeob on JunHyungs back.

"Put me down! Yah! Put me down or else!" YoSeob warned but it scared no one.

"Woonie! Get me a rope or something to tie him up" HyunSeung said and DongWoon obliged. He grabbed something and they used it to tie YoSeob to JunHyung.

"Thank you. We'll be going now" JunHyung said and bid farewell with YoSeob yelling to the two of them that theyre traitors.

"Do you they'll be okay?" DongWoon asked.

"We'll see" HyunSeung shortly replied and sighed.

 

 

= = = = =

Author's Note:

First of all, Im very sorry If I took so long to update. I had some things that happened that made me busy and school added to that.

But dont worry, Im gonna finish this story, in fact I already wrote 3 chapters ahead and will be posting them soon :)

My fire has been reignited so yeah..

Once again, sorry :) And hope you enjoy the remaining chapters. v(^o^)v