Chapter 8

I Tried, But I'm Tired

JunHyung's POV

Its been a week since YoSeob and I broke up. And its hell for me. I lost everything. YoSeob is one of the reasons why Im still sane and why I can still live through. But now that hes gone, its like my air got out of me.

I dont have any news about him. I dunno where he lives right now. Its like he disappeared from me. Is that how much he hates me now?

"Hyung, you're here again" A familiar voice said and sat beside me.

"This is like my second home now. Id rather be here than at home. All I do is remember him when Im there" I said taking a sip of my drink.

"Hyung wont be happy when he sees you like this" DongWoon said and I scoffed.

"Dont worry. I think he will not care at all. He left me after all" I spat back. I heard him sigh but he did not reply. Cause thats reality, were through so obviously he wont care about me now.

"J-JunHyung" I heard someone call me. I whipped my head and saw GiKwang standing nervously behind me.

"Oh, its you" I said. He bit his lip. "Do you need something?" I asked.

"I heard that you and YoSeob broke up" He said.

"Yeah. Im single now. Wanna do something fun later?" I asked smirking. I have no intention of doing anything with him again of course. But he shook his head.

"Uhm, no thanks. I just wanted to say sorry. I cant help but think its my fault you guys broke up" He said lowering his head.

"No. Its not your fault. Its my fault actually. Its because im stupid. No need to blame yourself" I said ruffling his hair.

"Y-You know. I was very jealous of YoSeob. Because he has you. But i admire his strength you know. I heard about your affairs while you were with him. And he forgave you for those. If it were me, i dont know if I could do that at all" He said. I just stared at him. "Thats why I knew that he loves you very much. And that put my mind at ease. Hes the perfect one for you" he finished looking at my eyes.

I chuckled and smiled at him. "Yeah. Hes perfect. Too bad I already lost him" i said looking down.

"Sometimes, you have to lose someone to know what he's worth. I know for sure that you will meet again" He said smiling then he walked away.

It made me think. That things he said was right.

"Hyung, hes right you know" DongWoon said beside me.

"Yeah. I thought so too" i replied.

"You guys will meet again. And when that happens...." DongWoon said smiling.

"Ill make him fall for me again and never let go" I finished smiling at him.

He nodded his head and we both got up and walked out of the bar.

YoSeob said something about fixing himself when we broke up. So ill do the same. Ill fix myself too. So that when we meet again, well both be whole and be together again. Why didnt I think of that? He never said he didnt love me anymore. He just needs time to fix himself. And ill give him all the time he needs. Ill wait for him to come back to me. And when the time comes, the man who will welcome him will be a much better man than before.

 

 

 

= = = = =

Author's Note:

Here another update! Sorry if its short.

Uhm, I know something really big happened about B2ST. I still cant believe it came to that. I had some suspicions but I hoped they can fix it but sadly they cant. My heart is hurting for them. Even though its very hard, I will accept their decision and will still support them.

I wish I can see them standing on one stage in the future. All six of them.

#B2STFighting #OT6Forever