Chapter 7

I Tried, But I'm Tired

No Ones POV

"What? No! Why?" JunHyung asked holding YoSeobs hand

"Nothing. Its just that my mind has been made up. I want a break between us" YoSeob said smiling gently.

"No. P-Please, Seobbie. I promise I wont do it again. Please. Dont do this, please" JunHyung pleaded tears starting to fall.

"Im sorry" YoSeob retrieved his hand, stood up and limped his way to their bedroom.

JunHyung was frozen inhis place. All he's thinking about is that he cant lose YoSeob. He loves him so much. And that he's so stupid for doing what he did. If he knew this would happen, he wouldn't do it. But its too late. 

His mind went back to him and he stood up and followed YoSeob to their bedroom. He saw YoSeob struggling to pack his stuff in his bag. It hurts to see him hurt. He was still limping and you can see in YoSeob's face how much it hurts.

"Baby, please dont do this. You need to rest" JunHyung said stopping YoSeob.

"I have to do this. Please, if youre not gonna help me pack, Id really like it if you wait outside" YoSeob said continuing his packing.

JunHyung tried to take the things he packed out of his bag.

"Yah! I said my mind is made up. Were finished. Please, let me go" YoSeob said breaking in tears.

"No. Please, we can still fix this. We can help each other, Seobbie. Please, there must be another way. Anything but this please" JunHyung said hugging YoSeob.

They stayed like that for minutes, just hugging and crying their eyes out. But YoSeob gently pushed JunHyung and wiped his tears away.

"Thats it though. I think we cant fix this right now" YoSeob said.

"Yes we can.we can try, Seobbie" JunHyung said holding YoSeobs hand.

"No we cant. Were both broken right now. If we try to fix this when we ourselves are broken, it will just continue to damage us. Thats why i want a break up. I wanna fix myself first. Im so broken right now" YoSeob explained lowering his head.

"But we can fix ourselves even when were together. We dont have to break up" JunHyung pleaded but YoSeob shook his head.

"No. Right now, i want to be alone. Im tired" YoSeob said. JunHyung just stared at him. "I did everything for the both of us. I took care of our apartment bills, our food, the things we need. But theres one thing I forgot to take care of. I forgot to take care of myself. Thats why i want to break up" YoSeob said making eye contact.

JunHyung can see he was telling the truth in his eyes. And it pained him to know its his fault that the one he loves so much is suffering because of him right now.

"Please, JunHyung. Please, let me go. Thats my last request" YoSeob said smiling.

JunHyung wants to say no. He wants to hug him and try to fix this in other ways. He wants to kiss him and tell him it will be alright. But he cant because he knew that when YoSeob is this determined, he cant stop it and it broke him knowing that this is it. They were finished. With this JunHyung slowly let go of YoSeobs hand.

YoSeob smiled and continued his packing with JunHyung just standing there watching him with teary eyes. When YoSeob was finished he limped his way to the door and JunHyung followed.

"So take care of yourself, JunHyung. Be sure to eat in right times. And do your laundry. And oh, clean the place every now and then. And uhm, right, make sure the hot water is on when youre showering okay. Theres still a lot but Im sure you can manage, right?" YoSeob said his back to JunHyung. He couldnt face him cause his tears are spilling so bad.

"Yes. I'll take care of myself. I will remember everything youve done for me. Im very thankful for that. You take care of yourself too. Dont get sick so easily. Dont overwork yourself. Dont talk to strangers. Stay out of trouble, okay? That way I can worry less" JunHyung said tears silently falling.

"I'll remember. So then, goodbye, Yong JunHyung" He opened the door and walked out of their apartment and out of JunHyungs life.

JunHyung slumped to the ground looking at the closing door now.

"So long, Yang YoSeob"

 

 

 

 

= = = = =

Author's Note:

Update! Sorry if it took so long.

The end of this story is nearing :))

Anyway, hope you gals and guys like this