Chapter 3

I Tried, But I'm Tired

YoSeob's POV

Waa~ I'm so full right now. The food was really good.

"It seems you're satisfied" DooJoon said and I smiled and nodded.

"Well, wanna go to my place?" He asked.

My heart thumps. This is it. I'm really gonna have an affair.

"N-Nae" I replied.

He smiled and held my hands. We walked down the road going to his apartment. The mood around us is really good. I can tell that he is a really good person and trustworthy. Which saddens me because I'm just gonna use him. I don't want to hurt him because I'm hurt. With thinking like this, we arrived at his apartment.

"Come in" He said when we entered.

I sat on the couch on his living room and he went to the kitchen. When he entered the living room, he has two cup of coffees in his hand.

"Here. To warm you up" He said giving me the coffee.

"Gomawo. You're really kind" I said and he smiled.

We both drank it in peace. It was a good silence though.

"You really live here alone?" I asked.

"Nae. I was trying to be independent" He replied.

That's so unlike JunHyung. He is so dependent on me.

"T-That's awesome. I really admire independent people" I said and he ruffled my hair.

After we drank the coffee, he took them in the kitchen. When he got back, he sat next to me.

"YoSeob, you agreed to go out with me earlier, right?" He asked.

I faced him and blushed.

"N-Nae" I replied.

"Then, can I kiss you?" He asked.

Uwaa~ my heart is beating so fast o(>.<)o

"N-Nae" I answered.

He held my face and faced me to him. Then he started getting closer. I can feel his hot breath on my face. All I did was close my eyes. I was super duper nervous. And then I felt something on my lips. And I realized it was his lips.

The kiss was sweet. It's not passionate but it was enough for me. I felt what he feels for me through that kiss.

The kiss escalated into something more. His tongue asked for my permission and I opened my mouth to let him in. Our tongues danced together and it made my head dizzy.

The kiss went deeper and deeper. I was really at this point. He was a really great kisser. Then I felt his hand touching my body. It went to my stomach, to my chest and to my *toot* *toot* which made me moan.

I'm really gonna have an affair now. And JunHyung will feel what I felt when he cheated on me. But won't DooJoon be hurt in the process. I don't want to hurt him. With that in mind, I realized that I can't do it.

"Doo....Joon. S-Stop it. Please" I said trying to push him but he didn't stop.

His actions went wilder and wilder and it made me struggled harder. But I have to stop this. So I pushed him and he fell on the floor.

"YoSeob?" He asked.

"Mianhae. I-I can't do it after all" I replied.

He looked at me and sighed. Then he sat next to me again.

"I'm sorry" He said.

"No. It's my fault. I'm sorry" I said crying.

I told him the whole story and he was shocked at what I said. I can understand if he hates me after this but I have to tell him.

"And that's it. I'm really sorry DooJoon. I didn't mean to use you" I said.

He was quiet for a while but then he ruffled my hair.

"It's okay. I completely understand why you did that" He said which made me guiltier.

"I understand if you'll hate me now" I said.

"I'm not mad at you. Like I said I understand" He said.

I looked at him and he was smiling. I cried more because of that. He was just really so kind. I wish I love him rather than JunHyung.

When I calmed down, I said I was going home. When we got to the door, he pulled me for a hug. I was shocked at first but I returned the hug.

"YoSeob. I'm here for you okay. You know where I live. I'll help you in any way I can" He said.

"Thank you DooJoon. Thank you for everything" I said and we broke the hug.

He smiled and ruffled my hair one more time. And after that, I got out of the apartment. Going back to our apartment. I've decided that I'm gonna talk to him.

 

 

= = = = =

Author's Note:

Sorry for updating so late.

We had a typhoon and because of it, we experienced a very long time without electricity.

But, the electricity is back so here's another chappie done.

Hope you likey. Ingat xDDD