Your really confessing to me?

missng you.... deadly

                                   th?&id=HN.607995686618990050&w=300&h=300

Naeun POV:

I woke up, I was still very tired. I went to the window. It was beautiful, there trees all difrent colours, red orange yellow and not that much green, it was getting alittle cold, it's almost winter. 

I opened the window and let the wind blow in my face, I toke a deep breath in and let it out,  

i went and sat in front of my mirror, I looked horrible, my hair was a mess and my mascara was ruined, and had something stains on my cheeks. i forgot to take a shower after helping Bomi unnie at work, I went to go get ready for school. I went the stairs and found my dad drinking his coffee...with a girl?

"oh, sweetly....your awake," greeted my father and kissed my head.

"yeah...I was about to grab something before going to school," I explain and he nodded, I rolled my eyes and wanting to know why there is girl in the house.

"Oh yeah....Naeun meet....meet...my helper for my business...Miss. Kim Sangin," introduce my father the lady who was sitting on thr couch. I looked at her, she was showing to much and I breath threw my nose. 

"Well, ok....I'll be heading to school now," I said and heared her say.....

"you haven't told her?" What? What did my father forgot to tell me?

today, I was going to meet Bomi at school because she had to work in the morning and is coming right after work. As kept walking I thought about my mom....I know I didn't know her that well but my dad keep's telling that she was beautiful and kind hearted. Tears rolled down my eyes as I saw a family having a great time....the kids, the parents and the grandparent.

i tryed to put on a best smile and keep on walking, but it hurts so much! I remember the day I called a guy 'hyung' cause that would be how my dad called on of his workers....I didn't know a girl was suppose to call a guy 'oppa' until my dad sent to to formal school to learn things like manner and stuff.

"hey, Naeun," someone called my name I looked behind me and saw Taemin sunbae running towards me, somehow I don't feel that excited as I use to be,

"hi sunbae, how was your morning?" I asked politely.

"good, how was your?" He asked, I just nodded at him. It was quiet, I didn't feel like talking so I just kept walking as he followed me.

                               th?&id=HN.608018411298163842&w=300&h=300

Chanyeol POV:

I thought today would be the day I should tell Naeun I like her, I thought I would meet her by the tree where she always stands until I say her walking with Taemin hyung. I sign in disappointment and went inside the school to get ready.

"what's with the sad face?" Without even looking I knew who it was, Jaebum hyung.

"I'm not sad," I said, I mean Naeun is just a girl, I can fine someone as beautiful as her right? Wait did I just call Naeun beautiful? Aish!

"Jaebum, leave him alone," someone said, I looked...it was Jessica Noona. Right! Today is the day Our Sinoirs who use to go here come for a visit! Well, I mean Jaebum just come here everyday cause his dad gave him permission.

th?&id=HN.608024510150675868&w=300&h=300                        th?&id=HN.608012235136108693&w=300&h=300

"Noona! I miss you, I didn't know you'd be coming," I said and smile.

"ah~ Chanyeolie will always be his cheeky self won't he?" She said and gave me a smile.

"where's Donghea hyung?" I asked.

"where's Donghea hyung?" Mocked Jaebum, Jessica gave him a death glare.

"his saying 'hi' to his cousin, and trying to fine his sister Yoona," Jessica explained.

"Noona?" It was Luhan hyung.

"ah~ lulu! It's been a long time!" Jessica said and hug him.

"where's Donghea hyung?" Asked Luhan hyung.

"aish, you wouldn't even say you miss me? Are you still that cold?" Asked Jessica, Luhan just smiled.

"said the person who's as cold as ice," said Jaebum.

"Jaebum, one more word and your dead as meat," Jessica said and a cold tune. Just in time when Donghae came with his sister Yoona Noona, and by her side was Kyuhyun hyung.

th?&id=HN.608050211238903874&w=300&h=300   th?&id=HN.608019923125144132&w=300&h=300

"hyung!" Luhan and I both shouted and hugged Kyuhyun, who knew that evil Cho Kyuhyun would ever come back to this place.

"she made me come.." Mumble Kyuhyun pointing to Yoona.

"I'm just surprise how she forced you out of your bed saying goodbye to your beloved Starcraft," said Donghea hyung standing beside Jessica.

"did you fine your cousin?" Asked Jessica and Donghae shook his head.

                             th?&id=HN.607998276488659925&w=300&h=300

"did Yura unnie come?" Asked Yoona looking at me.

"uh! That monster," I mumble and someone smacked my head, I turn and found Yura Noona glareing at me. Beside her was of course Baekbeom hyung, Baekhyun's hyung older brother.

"oh my god," the two Noona scream and hugged each other.

                                       th?&id=HN.608046616351344679&w=300&h=300

"can't beleive it's like old times....." Said Jessica tearing up.

"oh, why is Jessica crying?" Donghae said wipeing her tear and was so close to kissing.

"ah!!!" Me and Luhan scream and ran away.

"idiot brother," mumble Yura.  

Bomi POV:

th?&id=HN.608013330351194465&w=300&h=300     th?&id=HN.608032103648462061&w=300&h=300      

I started to walk knowing that I will be late, Naeun must be waiting aish....I'll explain to her when I get therei decieded to walk home and get change to something that doesn't smell like café. When I got home I saw the door open, I started to worry and went straight in and found Grandma and........Taemin's mom talking?

"grandma are you ok?" I asked.

"yes, dear...why are you here? I thought you were at school..." She said giving me her attention.

"yeah..but I had to work in the morning and I'm already late...I also smell like coffee," I explained,"Taemin mom? Hi!" I greeted her and bowed down.

"you two know each other?" My grandma asked, I nodded.

"yeah...I saw her at Taemin's older sister welcome home party," I explained, my grandmother looked a bit sad.

"sorry, I'll be going" Taemin's mom said but I stoped her.

"it's ok Mrs. Song, I'll just change and leave you two can chat on," i replied and went upstairs to change.

"she turn out to be a fine lady like I taught her.....but you....betrayed everything..." Whispered my grandmother...what did Mrs. Song betrayed?

Luhan POV:

                                 th?&id=HN.607997280057362800&w=300&h=300

it was my first class and Bomi isn't here. I wonder where she is.I looked out the window where Bomi always looked at, somehow it doesn't feel right when a she's here. I would remember how I annoyed her because I was to busy playing Candy Crush on my phone then listening to the teacher. 

Is she sick today? Is that why she didn't come? It is getting colder, aish! XI Luhan! How do you expect to forget about her when you don't even know how to live when she's not even here today?!

"ok, today we have guest that used to go to this school..." Said Mr. Lee my science teacher."you may come in now," replied Mr. Lee and it revealed Baekbeom hyung with Yura Noona, Kyuhyun hyung with Yoona Noona and Jaebum hyung.

"it's been awhile Mr. Lee," said Jaebum and gave him a smirk.

"Jaebum, quite it...." Whisper Yoona and gave her attention to the class.

"thank you Miss. Im, now class these 5 used to go to this school, they were somehow  very talented," said Mr. Lee in shock and Kyuhyun just gave his 'I'm happy that I'm here look' with the force of Yoona.

"that's right, somehow the people who are seating in this class right now will soon become Famous, popular or even become the thing you've dream of bring," explained Baekbeom.

"and that's gonna  start with you guys working really hard, focus on your studies," said Yura Noona. The student nodded in agreement.

Naeun POV: 

th?&id=HN.608033263294153901&w=300&h=300   th?&id=HN.608049227690478258&w=300&h=300

I'm seating in class listening to Donghea oppa and his girl friend Jessica unnie, I forgot that he told me he would be coming to school today. I had to leave Bomi because the bell rang, I what if she's not here today? I hope she's ok, maybe she's just late, she worked really hard yesterday.

"can you tell us how you became a member of Super junior?" Asked one of the classmate.

"well, the first thing I did was I focused on my studies, but I figured that I wanted to become something I'm going to be happy with....I love sing and dance....I worked hard and became what I wanted to be....and sometimes it's going to be hard to fine the thing you want to be...that's why we're here," explained Donghea oppa, yes...Donghea oppa...his my cuisine along with his sister Yoona unnie. Their the only member in my family I know. In special occasion they would come to visit with their parent noticing or my grandparents. I started to take notes so I could remember, I thought of what I wanted to be.....I really do like dancing.

"just remember that what ever you want to be can happen if you work hard," said Jessica Noona, beside Donghea and Yoona,Jessica knows....plus Kyuhyun oppa.

I felt like crying at the day they found out that Yoona and Donghea visited me, since then they wen't allow to visit me at all or talk to me but they still cared for me a lot and  I cared for them a lot to.

I felt like someone was poking me, I turned around and found Chanyeol poking me with his pencil. I stared at him for a moment, I don't think he realized that his poking me.

th?&id=HN.608029857388694016&w=300&h=300      th?&id=HN.608021877335853544&w=300&h=300

"ya...stop," I mumble grabbing his pencil, he looked at me and smiled. I quickly trun to the front so he wouldn't see my face go pink, how can this be happening?! Although I wasn't sure if it was turning pink I still felt like heat was raising up as chills went down my stomach.

"give me back my pencil...." Chanyeol whispered in Naeun's ear as he bent over his desk. I turn to give his pencil, but I didn't know he sat back down and our lips touched. I went back in shock and so did he, I think his eyes got even wider. I gave him his pencil without looking at him and focus back to the front.

                                               - lunch time - 

Author's POV: 

it was lunch time and just as the bell rang Naeun grab her stuff and went to her locker. Chanyeol who couldn't focus in class slowly went to his locker as that same scene kept replaying in his head.

"Whoa...." Chanyeol sign as he scrashed his head in confused and slowly grabbed his phone.

"hyung, buy me bubble tea," Sehun said grabbing Chanyeol's arm,"Luhan hyung said he was going to buy me one..but that bitc--- ditched me for Bomi..." Sehun said frowning.

"yeah..yeah....I just need to fine someone..." Chanyeol mumbled and then got his focus back."ok, Sehun...let's go to the cafeteria," Chanyeol said grabbing Sehun arm in a rush as he saw Naeun enter the cafeteria. 

"I want the chicken, the eggs, the salad with chicken, I'll pertened to be healthy and get the apple and a large sized Bubble tea," Sehun replied really happy but sadly Chanyeol was to focus on a different table where Naeun was setting and Taemin went to her table.

"yeah..yeah..whatever.." Chanyeol replied and gave Sehun $30 and went to go talk to Naeun or something.

                                         - outside with Bomhan - 

"Can you tell me quickly what you want to tell me? Naeun is waiting for me," Bomi said inpatiently to Luhan as they went outside.

"it won't take long...." Luhan replied, he grabbed Bomi's hand and started to walk her somewhere. Ofcourse Bomi was surprised at what Luhan just did but apart of her felt safe. It took them awhile to get where Luhan wanted to be but Bomi didn't mind.

"this is beautiful...." Bomi mumble as she saw where Luhan took her.

"yeah...I know," replied Luhan nervously, Bomi looked at him as if anything was wrong.

"So, why did you bring me here?" Asked Bomi looking at Luhan.

"I--I-- I brought you here because..I have to tell you something...and...and...I'm not sure if you'll be happy about what I'm going to say...but...but...I just wanted you to know before I leave----" Luhan was cut off by Bomi.

"wait, your leaving?" Asked Bomi with wide eyes.

"well, it's not really leaving....leaving," explained Luhan, now Bomi really wanted to know what Luhan wanted to tell her.

"I feel that if I don't tell you...I..I..will feel bad and it will always bug me, I need to get over it...so...I--I---I-- i" the word just couldn't come out of Luhan's mouth, Bomi waited for what he had to say," Bomi....I think I might have feeling's for you," Luhan said and looked at the ground, Bomi stood there in shock.  

 .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   .   .  . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . .

                                     (Mean while with the Nayeol couple)

as Chanyeol gave the $30 to Sehun he went to Naeun's table and looked at her for a few moment, Naeun was shocked and didn't know what to do, she blinked acouple of times.

"what is my kid doing this time?" Mumble Kris as he sorta got out of his seat. 

Chanyeol stared at Taemin and grabbed Naeun's arm and dragged her out of the cafeteria.

"ow--Ya!" Shouted Naeun as they got out of the cafeteria, Chanyeol wouldn't stop and soon enough they ended up in the closet and Naeun had her hands on Chanyeol's muscular chest, they we're really close, Naeun could feel Chanyeol's hot breath on . Chanyeol's hand grabbed her waist and pulled her closer,his free went to creas her cheeks softly Moments later Chanyeol leaned in and kissed her, by surprise Naeun kissed him back. Yes, Naeun just realized that this was her first kiss, with Park Chanyeol. 

Naeun POV: 

park Chanyeol kissed me????!!!! This most be a dream! This isn't right!

i was going to push him away but I stoped and somehow this felt so right, so I let him kiss me and I kissed back too and then he pulled me in closer with a smirk on his face, 'what's that smirk for? Park Chanyeol are you thinking of somthing wrong right now?!?!?' I thought

We stoped to take our breath and then I looked at him, I laughed because he had lipstick around his mouth, I  put my hand up to rub it off and while I was doing that the door swung opened, 

Kris oppa???? Taemin??? Omo what have I done!

they stood there blankly. "It's not what you think!" Chanyeol said shaking his head saying no, I nodded in agreement!

 

                                               - with the Bomhan couple -

Bomi POV: 

"Bomi, I think I might have feelings for you..." I stood there shock, maybe I heard it wrong so I laughed a little "ha I though it seemed like you were confessing to me!"I tried laughing it out but his face looked serious.

"Bomi, I am...Confessing to you.....I don't expect you to like me back or anything.....I just...just..wanted to get over it and tell you in person without it have to bother me... " he said looking at me, does he really like me? Or is this a joke? I mean....I guess....do I like him? Aish! Why is this so hard?! I looked at him for the last time. I think he was expecting me to say something but the words couldn't come out, he tryed his best to smile and started to walk away. Sh*t Bomi! I sat at the ground to get my head to focus.....he said his leaving....just like Nichkhun. Tears formed in my eyes. I wipe it quickly, why couldn't I ask him to stay?! 

Chanyeol POV:

I didn't know what I was doing but I felt happy that I did it, now Naeun and I are standing I front of Kris and Taemin hyung trying fine something to say.

"what were you two doing.." Asked Taemin hyung, sometimes (like now) I really want to strangle him.

"nothing...I was just whiping something from his outh," answer Naeun, it was true, she was whiping my mouth.

"why were you two in a closet?" Taemin asked.

"why not?" I asked him back, he look at me. I can feel Naeun squezzing my arm lightly, I need to stop! What in the world was I thinking?, I was suppose to tell her I like her not kiss her! I mean...I don't regret it! And she..she did kiss me back..argh! Naeun.........what do I do now? 

"I have to fine Bomi unnie, see you in class," she suddenly said with a smile, she walked away and looked back I have her a victory smile and now she left with me with Kris and Taemin hyung.

"I think the bell is about to ring, you should get to class," said Kris and Taemin nodded and went back, so was I until he grab the back of my shirt."not so fast," he said and pulled me back. I pouted and crossed my arms,"Chanyeol, no aI egyo...please.......now tell me the truth," he said cooly. You can't fool me hyung, if I tell him his gonna flip.

"nothing happen, I was just asking some question," I lied, Kris hyung looked at me.

"really? Can't you just ask her in the cafeteria without making a big scean?"  He asked.

"it wasn't a big--" he gave me his icy eyes"big of a scean," I said walking back. But Kris followed. 

"Do you perhaps you know, like Naeun??" He smirked a little, "ani!! She's not my type!! Ok stop talking nonsense hyung!" I said pertending to be mad and I kinda am a little. 

Like kris might be really close to Naeun but that doesn't mean he needs to know everything about her and what happened!

wait... Maybe kris hyung likes.... Naeun!!!! I froze and slowly looked back. Kris was talking to some fan girls, he is popular with girls, his handsome and nice to Naeun....

aish!!! I need to tell him I like her or else he might go for her!!! Ani he can't!!! Manger said no........ 

Aish im so confused!!!!! 

author's POV:

                                                       - with Bomi -

she then slowly walked out of the forest... 

'Why is it always like this for me...? Do I like luhan? I guse his a good friend... I don't get it, there are prettier girls in the world, and he choose me to like... But then his leaving me... Am I pushing him away while his trying to come in?? 

Is this how I let Nichkhun go...? Did it seemed like I loved him?

i really did love him, he ment everything to me... But did I show that very well?? 

Did it seemed like I loved him?? 

What do I do?!? Why didn't I ask luhan to stay?!?!?!?' She thought to her self

she wanted to die, the world is soo confuseing! Life is confusing.

But what is luhan too her?? Does she like him or does she just see him as a friend??

she went back to school but it was still lunch so she sat on a bench and though about what she did wrong that chased Nichkhun away. 

"Unnie!! Where were I've been looking for u for so long!" Naeun called over Bomi. She looked up and saw Naeun running to her 

and she saw some girls around her glare at her in disguise. They still talk and widower behind her back, rumours keep spreading and she can't stop it.

"ahh sorry! I kinda lost track." She smiled weakly. 

They started talking about random things that Naeun brings up. 

 

--------- 

back with the boys and Nichkhun and Taemin and victoria 

"Luhan where were you?? We were waiting in the cafeteria but you didn't show up what were you doing??? We're you with Bomi again??" And that seemed to get Nichkhun attention.

"ok guys...... You see um... I, I, I told bomi that I liked her and had feeling and that I had to leave but not leave leave but she didn't say anything back so I ran away and now I don't know what to do! She seemed really shock and if she likes me back and want to go out and all I just don't want to break her heart! What do I do!" He said really fast and nerves

"Bomi wouldn't like you back she doesn't like guys like you she thinks there anoyying, and Bomi doesn't like guys who confess she say it makes her feel uncomfortable and it's unattractive so she wouldn't like you back." Nichkhun said all of a sudden. And by the look of Victorias face she was jealous.

Luhan glared at his hyung, Sehun who was drinking his bubble tea suddenly was interested."Just make her smile and laugh, that's all you guys can just be friends, and when you make her smile and laugh she'll feel comfortable around you, acted like nothing happened today, get her to go out of the house more, respect her, and take care of her..." Chen said looking every happy, it was the first time Luhan had talked about girls and Chen felt happy for his hyung.

"You can't make Bomi laugh, she's not the laughing type, and when Bomi feels uncomfortable you can't make her feel comfortable again so just give the up!!"Nichkhun  slap the table in anger a stopped away.

The all looked at him blankly. 

"But Naeun always makes Bomi Noona laugh and smile," Chanyeol said defending  Luhan hyung, it was true....Naeun did make Bomi smile and laugh. Before that Bomi was probably nothing, Nickhun broke her heart. He wasn't there for her when he said that he was coming back he ended up with a different girl. Lastly he did slap her.  

"Believe me, I've known her longer then you Chanyeol-ah, if you think that little softmore girl and Bomi are friends...you are so damn wrong, I know Bomi....she's just acting....." Nichkhun replied, Victoria stayed silent. Luhan had enough of Nickhun and was about to say something but Chanyeol spoke up.

"How do you know? You left her for 4 years......people change, she's not that girl you use to know Nichkhun hyung, she's finally found how to fulfill her heart with people she actually care's about...you were one of them....but ended breaking her heart," Chanyeol spoke not caring what the other's might think.

"don't talk bull sh*t with me Chanyeol," Nichkhun rise his voice.

"his not talking bull sh*t Nichkhun! You are!" Luhan said and pushed him, Nichkhun got angry and pouched Luhan by the lips, Luhan fell to the ground. Chanyeol went to help him, the other pulled Nichkhun back. Baekhyun had the 'hell this isn't happening' look. 

"Are you ok Luhan?" Kris asked, Luhan touched his lips and it was bleeding. Sehun had his eyes wide open and looked angry at Nichkhun.

"ya, this isn't the way you guys should be...this isn't right," Suho said, Lay nodded in agreement. 

"Luhan are you sure your ok?" Xuimin asked looked worried.

"you know this wouldn't happen if Chanyeol hadn't talked back to his hyung like that," Taemin said, Chanyeol looked at him.

"Taemin...." Victoria said and pulled him.

"you know it's a bad habit when you steal girl that someone likes.." Taemin said looking directly at Chanyeol.

"what's that suppose to mean?" D.O asked in confusion.

"The last time I checked she was still single...." Chanyeol said.

"guys we should be doing this at school...the bell is about to ring," Tao said looking a bit tench. The moment Nichkhun punched Luhan Tao was about to wushu him all the way to Thailand.

"I don't think she likes guys who are tall like a freak..." Taemin said, Chanyeol was about to tackle him right there but someone grabbed him from the back. It was Kyuhyun.

"Chanyeol, clam down....guys, get back to class....we'll talk about this back at home! Luhan are you ok?" Kyuhyun asked, Luhan nodded. That all went to class, the thing was how did Kyuhyun get there so fast? But what they knew was that they we're going to talk about it wether they like it or not. What do you expect of evil Kyuhyun?

Luhan POV: 

I went to class with a little bit of blood in the side of my mouth. Good thing this was math class...only for sinoirs, bad part, Nichkhun was in my class.

The class flew by fast, I couldn't even think properly! All I thought was about Bomi, the things Nichkhun said...were that true? NO! They can't be...people change...like Chanyeol said. The class ended and it was free period, I went out of the class and see Chanyeol with fris and Baekhyun. I went up to them.

"You ok? He hit you pretty hard," Baekhyun said.

"hyung, I'm sorry....it just I didn't like the way he talked ----" was Chanyeol apologizing? I cut him off.

"Chanyeol-ah...it wasn't your fult I should haw kick or punched him when I had the chance," I said.

"Chanyeol?" Someone said, we all turn around and found Yura and Baekbeom coming this way.

"oh my god!" Mumble Chanyeol

"ya, Kyuhyun told me you wee in a fight," Yura said looking worried.

"it wasn't a fight...ok?" Chanyeol said sounding like kid.

"Luhan what happen to your lips? So Nichkhun really punched you?" She asked, Baekbom hyung looked worried too, and checked out Chanyeol if three was any marks.

"what do you mean? He said you were about to tackle Taemin, what did he say?" Yura asked looking at Chanyeol but still touched my lips.

"Noona I'm fine," I answered.

"Mr. Byun and Miss. Park..I need to talk to you two," the princeble said and the two older nodded.

"we're not done... " Yura Noona said looking at Chanyeol, as Baekbeom and Yura  went Baekhyun went with them too.

"what are you doing?" Asked Kris, Baekhyun shrugged.

"he said Mr. Byun..." Baekhyun answer, the three rolled their eyes.

"he meant me idiot!" Baekbeom said and pushed Baekhyun the other direction. a moment later Chanyeol must have seen Naeun go in the library and followed her. Are they really datting??? Oh how sad Naeun will be if Chanyeol broke her heart...I mean if they were dating. Should go talk to Bomi? Is she confused or something? I don't think I can talk to her after I just confessed to her. Ah I'm going crazy right now, what should I do? Just then I heard my phone vibrate, I looked and found a text.

"I don't want to do threw phone...please meet up with me"

                                    - Bomi 

how did she get my number? I looked at Kris and he had a smile on, I'm guessing Bomi asked Naeun and Naeun asked Kris...not so compacated is it?

"I'll be there...." I text back and looked around and sign deeply.

Naeun POV: 

"oppa, I'm good how about you?" I asked Donghae oppa he nodded.

"how's your dad?" He asked, I nodded.

"his ok, I mean his still heathy and all," I said, the thing is before I enter the room Chanyeol saw me and he followed me, at least that's what I think...."can we talk later? I'm meeting..someone," I answer and just by that Chanyeol apeared.

"hyung?" Chanyeol said surprised, Donghae nodded.

"I was about to leave, Yoona told me you were in a fight? We're all still gonna talk about that," Donghae replied and went away, a fight?! When the did Chanyeol ended up in a fight?  I hit his head, he had the 'what the hell?' Face.

"ya! When did you ended up on a fight?" I asked crossing my arm.

"it wasn't a fight, ok? He was getting on Luhan hyungs neves and--" he had a cheeky smile," why? Were you afriad I was gonna get hurt?" He asked, I had my eyes wide open.

"no--ya! Why do you always answer my question with a question?!" I raise my voice. 

"Shhhh!" The librarian said and looking at us, Chanyeol grabbed my arm and took me somewhere farther.

"yeah..shhh," Chanyeol mocked, I hit his arm."ya.." He mumble and rubbed his arm. He stared at me for a moment, he pulled me for a hug.

"I don't want to leave you...." He whisper, I pulled back and Chanyeol had that 'did I just say that?' Look. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked looking at him, he breath deeply and ran his hand threw his hair.

"no--nothing," he said, I looked at him and puff my cheeks and looked away,"ya...don't act this way" he wined, he was about to pull me in his arm but then someone came.

"hey, uh...Chanyeol I need help on my...math and Mr. Hwang said you were pretty good," a girl said, she was shorter then me and was really pretty.

"ah...yeah sure Sandara Noona," Chanyeol answer and the girl smile, he squeezed my hand before going with her. I said goodbye and gave her a smile, she nodded and left with her.

Bomi POV:

Naeun had to go to the library so now I'm alone thinking what the hell I'm going to do.

"Bomi," someone said, I looked....it wasn't someone I was expecting to see.

"what do you want Nichkhun?" I asked him coldly.

"I was right....you've haven't change one bit...."he said coming closer to me, I stood up.

"you can't judge me just cause I act this way...to you," I said crossing my arms.

"really? I know you still have feeling's for me...your just afraid  to admit it," Nichkhun said, I can't beleive this jerk.

"I have better things to do then talk to you right now," I was about to leave but he grab my arm.

"like what? Talk to your little friend? I don't know why your doing this Bomi-ah...." I swing my arms of him.

"shut up! For once! In my life I thought I found someone who made me happy...smile...someone who makes me forget about my past...someone I can share things about and I did! She's not just some girl! She's my friend! Then you come out of no where ruining everything again! You know...."I started to sob as tears came down," I alway thought you were there for me...but I was wrong...you made me beleive you were there for me....you never were there for me....." I said wiping my tears as I remember when he told me he couldn't make it on my birthday, that same day I saw him with a girl...it must have been Victoria. I walked away leaving him dumbfounded.

"can't beleive Luhan has feeling's for a girl like you..." He said disgustedly, I looked at him. Luhan does have feeling's for me..........

"at least I know his not a jerk like you," I replied.

"really? Just cause he confessed? You don't know his background....or how many girls he dated and broke up with.....did I mention slept with?," I had enough of him, I don 't like the way he talks about Luhan or Naeun!

"people change Nichkhun......some people are lucky they change, some choose not to change, some try to change......but some should change," I replied not even looking at him.

"your right...but the sad part is that the same old you will still be there........it's in your blood," before I could say anything..........

"your going to far Nichkhun hyung," Luhan said coming out of the shadows, Sh*t I forgot, I asked Luhan to come meet me for a talk.

"look, and then the prince comes to save the world," Nichkhun replied sarcastically, I went straight up to him and slap him.

"I'm hopping this is the last time I see...." I exhaled deeply and walked away as tears strolled down. 


Hi friends out there reading this, just wanted to thank you guys so much for reading  the story it means so much to us(Khiney & Prity Sun) please subscribe and comment on what you think might happen.

i just wanted to say something about the characters.

Luhan: age 23, I'm turning him 18 turning 19 (sinoir) 

Bomi: age 22, I'm turning her 18(Junior)

Chanyeol: age 21, his 17 turning 18(softmore)

Naeun: age 21, she's 17 going to turn 18( softmore) 

Nichkhun: age 23, going to be 19(sinoir) 

Victoria: age 23 going to be 19(sinoir)

Taemin:age 22 turning him 18(Junior) 

i'm changing their age cause it seem like it makes more sence like that, I'm sorry if I made every one so confused.

                                             - with a lot of love

                                                     Khiney & Prity sun