Figuring things out

missng you.... deadly

                                      th?&id=HN.608001506318683282&w=300&h=300

Naeun POV:

I'm at Bomi unnie house right now, I asked her what's wrong but she didn't want to answer. I can tell she's been crying all day, her eyes are red and swollen. I still haven't told her about what happen to me and Chanyeol....I thought she neede to know but it can wait.

"do you want anything to drink Naeun-ah?" She asked coming from the kitchen, I shook my head.

"I'm good unnie.....but...I need to tell you something," there, I had to tell her....I couldn't keep it to my self...I need to let it out!"unnie......yesterday, when I was at school...in the cafeteria....when you went out, Chanyeol......he.."I was to shy to say it out.

"He......what?" Bomi asked as she came closer.

"unnie...he kissed me," I said hiding my face with a pillow, we stayed like that for a few moment, I looked up to peek.

"Jinja?! Omo! Geuneun jeongmal kisseuleul hae?" She asked surprised, I nodded. (Seriously? Oh my god! He really kissed you?) 

"unnie....." I said looking at her, she was smiling.

"ah~ I never thought you and Chanyeol...could do such thing," she teased.

"but I'm worried...he said something about leaving......I don't want to do a relationship far away," I said sounding like as of he and I are really dating, we just kissed.....right?

i looked at unnie... Her smile was gone, did I say somthing wrong?? "Leave......?" I could hear her whisper, is she think about nickhun....? Grandmother...? Her father...? 

"Why? What's wrong...?" I asked but she didn't answer she was thinking really deep, I clapped my hands in front of her face. 

"Huh.huh. What..?" She said and came back from her dream land.

"what's wrong..? Are u thinking about somone leaving or someone that left?? Or are u leaving?!?!?!" She can't leave no way!!!

She smiled like nothing was in her mind, and patted my head. "Your so cute.." "I know!" 

And then we started to hear coughing from grandmothers room. And then it stoped but a moment latter it started again and this time it wouldn't stop, we ran into the room, bomi was really fast.

"GET SOME WATER!!" She yelled before I could get into the room. I grabbed a glass of water and ran into grandmothers room. 

Unnie held her in her arms whispering "it's ok" over and over again. I gave her the glad of later. Grandmother was still coughing, 

unnie slowly let her take sips of water and grandmothers coughs slowly fated away, and she slowly fell asleep.

unnie looked so tired, she's really pale too, and soo is grandmother. I wish I could help but I don't know what to do.... 

I left them alone by their selves I went into the small living room. I looked at the wall, they were all tusty and cracked, holes in the roof, and the window you couldn't see anything through it. 

Maybe... I should give their house a make over!!!! Yea! I should! I looked around the house to see what I should change..

im going to make bomi wake up very morning in a beautiful room for now on!! Fighting!!

                            th?&id=HN.608038142386375753&w=300&h=300

Bomi POV:

I was scared to death that my grandmother might past away.... I don't know what to do with out her!! I'm going to make her smile very day from now on! I'm going to take her to the park more often, she barely got to go anywhere because I was scared she would get hurt.

im going to work hard at work and school and I'll get good grades (even though I always do most times) and fined a good job and help grandmother..... If she can last that long...

she was in my arms, she was short little and light, I love her soo much, I would do anything for her.

"get a boyfriend" she would always tell me "meet new people, make new friends" "have fun sometime bomi." "Bomi don't always think about me.. What about you??" "Don't work to much its bad for you." "Eat a lot ok sweety?" 

She wanted me to get out, make lots of friends, get a boyfriend, she wanted everything for me!

and I didn't do those things I just kept working finding more jobs that my body canhandel I wanted everything for grandmother,

but I think I was just makein her more upset......

Grandmother.... Please don't leave me like omma and appa did... Please... I can't survive with out you..... Stay..

Huhh.... I wish I had lots a money, we'll at lest enough to help grandmothers illness go away  and we would buy a good nice cozy house. 

And I want to help those in need cause I would know what they have been through. 

And then Naeun came in my mind. When I thought of her she made me smile.

such I kind and innocent girl, I hope thing go right for her.. 

She was the first girl to ever wanted to be my friend in so long. We never really talked before. 

Ut I'm glad she came in my life. 

Life.... Death... Hell... Heaven... Sin... Revenge... Criticism... Forgiveness...  Change... Hate......... Love....

those things in life... Criticism, revenge, hate, sins.. Hell,  death, 

we have all been criticized by someone, we have been hated by people and we have all sined, we have all sometime wish someone goes to hell, we have all wanted revenge on someone, and I bet lots of us are scared of death... Right....

but  I'm not scared of any of them, yes I've been criticized plenty of times, I've been hated by lots of people, but those I don't listen trouble them anymore.... There nothing to me now... I don't care about them.... We'll I think.... 

And revenge I don't really know if I've ever wanted revenge on someone... Maybe Nickhhun...... But that would never solve anything......

 

"unnie!!! I just had a brain wave!!!" "Shhh" I said she stoped talking. I laid grandmother on the ground on top of the sheets and went out of the room.

"What is it???" I asked "let's do a make over for ur house!!!!" She said excitedly.

"make over? How?" I asked, she smiled brightly.

"I'll buy everything and tomorrow I'll bring it and we'll surprise grandma! It's going to be awesome! You'll even get to decorate your room the way you want to! Don't worry I'll help if you want me too--" she was going so fast I could understand her so I cut her off.

"Naeun....slow down, I can't even understand you....plus I can't let you spend all your money," I said looking at her.

"who said I'm gonna spend my money? I'll use my dad credit card," she answer innocently.

"Naeun, I can't take your dad's money--" she cut me off.

"unnie, it's been years since my dad had nagged me about going shopping with someone not him or someone my age, he'll be happy that I went shopping helping out a friend," she said, I looked at her," please unnie?" Ah~ she's to adorable.

                                  - next day at school, lunch time -

                          th?&id=HQ.138312689030&w=300&h=300&c=0&p

Chanyeol POV:

I had to sit with Sandara Noona cause my mother told me so, after Yura Noona told her about the 'fight' I was in she was afraid I might get hurt this time.

"so about the math test this week for the sinoir?" Sandara said looking threw her page.

"yeah...uh..just study page 92/108 and you'll be ready for the test," I replied.

"I thought Luhan was kidding when he said he wanted to stay home," Xuimin hyung said eating his bun.

"well, just let the kid be," Nichkhun said, why am I still seating with this guy at the a table? 

"When did Chanyeol started being good at math?" Asked Taemin, i glared at him.

"since birth, he might be goofy looking and a derp..but his smart," Baekhyun replied looking at me, I kick his feet under the table.

i looked around to look for Naeun, ah~ there she is....with Bomi Noona. She didn't seem so happy, that happy smile on her face was not there. Somehow the sun shine went away, I looked at my food and didn't feel like eating anymore. I looked at her one last time and this time Bomi looked sad to...she was rubbing Naeun's back, what's going on with Naeun?

"are you gonna finish that?" Baekhyun asked, I gave the food to Baekhyun. All the members had their eyes on me.

"what? I..I eat this moring," I replied looking away.

"and your still full? Please fine a better excuse," Sehun said rolling his eyes."hyung these days," he mumbled.

                                             th?&id=HN.607992306494080715&w=300&h=300

Bomi POV: 

poor Naeun, she's really upset. The moment I saw her this morning I knew something was up. The usual playful smile wasn't on her face, she isn't talking much to. It must be hard though, finding out that your grandpa came to visit but not even daring to look at you.

"here," I said giving her favorite candy ever, she looked at it and took it.

"thanks," she mumble eating the candy," unnie? Why can't they just get over it already? It's been flipping 17 years!" She said with the canding inside .

"I don't know Naeun-ah, are you sure you don't want to eat your food? Your gonna starve," I said, she nodded pulling the lolly pop out .

"you know that girl is back again...the girl I said about yesterday," Naeun puffed her cheeks,"I don't like her," she said all of a sudden.

"what? Why?" I asked, she shrugged.

"I don't know...she send me weird vibes when I'm with her, when I tryed being friends with her she send me drity glares, what is up with that?" She asked, I shook my head eating my chicken sandwich, today I decied to eat at school because it was grandmother's order. Then a moment later her sad face came on again, she's probably thing about what happen yesterday at her house. What did Maeun ever do to hate her so much?! She deserve good thing in her life. 

"unnie, I'll be in the washroom," she said getting up, I nodded.

today felt weird, Luhan wasn't here today, I hope his ok. Just then when I thought about Luhan I remember his lips.....it was bleeding, why was it bleeding? Wait! He said something about leaving....is he leaving right now?! I got out of my seat and went Chanyeol and pulled him.

"look who's here," said Nichkhun, I gave him a glare.

                     th?&id=HN.608009881507990768&w=300&h=300

"Chanyeol I need to talk to you now," I said and grab him before he can even answer.

"yes? Is there something wrong?" He asked looking at me.

" You and Luhan are close...right?" I asked, he nodded.

"so he told--" Chanyeol cut me off.

"don't be mad him Noona, he didn't mean to blurt it out, it just came out! Blame the mouth not him! It's not his fult that his lips were bleeding! Blame me! I can take the fult! Nichkhun was getting on his neves and....." Wait! What?! Nichkhun was the reason why Luhan lips were bleeding?! 

"Waoh! Chanyeol I didn't come here for that," I answer, he had the 'oops, sorry hyung' look on his face.

"let's just forget what I said," I shook my head.

"dang," he mumble.

"why isn't Luhan here today? He told me something about leaving and..." Chanyeol cut me off.

"Noona, I think it's best to hear it from him then from me," Chanyeol said, so his really leaving?" Oh, Noona? Can you tell me what's going on with Naeun? She didn't in class at all and," I sign deeply.

"she's just going threw a lot right now....she said she going to the washroom," I answered and he nodded.

                                        th?&id=HN.608017140001735268&w=300&h=300

Naeun POV: 

tears rolled down my eyes, I felt terrible of what I said to Bomi unnie....it was true though.....but I didn't tell her the whole story. The only reason my grandpa came was because he wanted to do business with my dad and his taking my dad away for 4 years, I'll be 21 by then! My dad knew about it for quit along time now and he never told me. Plus he agreed to do it, he already made everything plan out. His making me live alone at the house and he said if I need any money I can just give him a call. He want me to join this YG entertainment but it's up to me. I can't beleive he didn't plan on telling me this! I was getting water when I over heard them, the moment I went to see what was going on my grandpa saw me and left. I went got to wash my face, I looked at myself, I bet it looked horrible. Just then the door blew open I look at the mirror and saw Chanyeol, I turn and yep he was standing there.

"what are you doing here? Did you not see the 'female only' sign?" I asked.

he didn't say anything and just had a frown on his face. He just looked at me. I got a little nerves, his not going to kiss me again right?? 

I slowly grabbed paper towel and slowly dried my face. 

When I was done he was still starring at me. "W-w-what..?" I said and then he started walking up to me and grabbed my wrist and dragged me down the stairs out side of school. 

I didn't say anything I just walked..  We stoped walking and he turned around. " why didn't you tell me..? I could have been there for you." He said in anger "what..?" What was he talking about?? 

"You were hurt you should have told me! u needed someone there for you!! Why didn't you ask me to be there for you!?!" He yelled

th?&id=HN.608053380926604089&w=300&h=300  th?&id=HN.607987852611289878&w=300&h=300

"what?? Why would I tell you things like that?!?! Why would I tell you everything about me huh...??" I yelled back

"you needed someone!! If ur family is like that and ur hurt come to me! If someone hurts you come to me! I'm here to-to-to protect you!" He yelled but softened in the enda little "aish!!! Your soo stubborn chanyeol!! Who asked you to protected me?? Huh..?? Why do u care so much?!? Just cause we kissed yesterday doesn't mean we're dateing our anything.." I said "th-that was a confession." He said and it became awkward for a moment.

and then my phone went on it was taemin. I stared at it for a moment "don't answer it, please, don't" he begged "no I have to." I said and clicked answer "hello--" and all of a sudden Chanyeol kissed me... And he stayed like that for a moment. 

I had my eyes wide open and I was going to push away but my body wouldn't let me.and his embraced made me drop my phone on the grass. 

*why, why is he doing this to me?* and then a few moments later he stoped. But we were still close. 

"And if u dare not to listen to what I have said just remember next time , I can do worse.."  He whispered into my ears.. *was that a threat?!?* and he smirked and walked away.

"hello?" Taemin said threw the phone, I slowly grabbed the phone and turned it off. Aish! Park Chanyeol!

Luhan POV:

 

right, I'm home packing my stuff. I decided to leave early then the other members, I was to much of a coward to talk to Bomi again. I know I still have 2 more days but manager hyung said it was fine, I looked around the house. I'm gonna miss this place...soon I'll be living with my friends and right! My parent said they'll come visit once a month. I can't believe what I wanted to be is really happening, ipmy dreams will come true.....if only love was apart of it.

i smiled at my self when I first meet her....when she was a softmore and I was a junior. We didn't talk much, the only time we talk was in gym class when we had to talk about what our plan was for soccer. Even though she only said a couple of words  they remain inside my head. 

Back then I didn't thought she noticed me, now I know why....she was still with Nichkhun. Wait....at that time Nichkhun was dating Victoria Noona...which means he was basic call cheating in the two of them. If only I had the chance to be with her show her what love was really like.

"Mr. XI...someone is here to see you," my butler said and I nodded,  I went down stair and there stood a girl in a uniform....no! It can't be.

"hey Luhan," it was Bomi, how the hell did she find me...wait....Chanyeol of course.

"what the hell are you doing here? Don't you have school?" I asked coldly.

"I skipped it.....what I want to tell you is more important...." She said looking around," we do this more private?" She said as my maids were standing behind the table.

"sure....up to my room......" I said and went as she followed me,"now, what so important that you came all this way to see me?" I aske as I closed the door.

"Luhan...I...." She didn't what to say, I don't like seeing her like this...trying to figure out what's going on. I went to approach her and stood in front of her....just then I realized how small she was....I chuckle to myself....I found it quit cute.

"Bomi....what I said was just a confession....you don't need to dig deep inside your heart just to see if you have any feeling for me," I said looking down at her, she looked up. we were really close, I can feel myself breathing on her hair.

not only that but I can feel how hard my heart was pounding, I think she heard it too. She put one of her hand on my chest....i exhaled deeply. I couldn't help my self....I just had to kiss her!

th?&id=HN.608004379644136071&w=300&h=300     th?&id=HN.608043867581910707&w=300&h=300

i lift up her chin and landed a sweet kiss on her lips, I knew it was wrong but why did it feel so right?! She crawl her hands up my chest to the back of my neck, I bent down again to kiss her but this time she open and made me explore inside. 

Soon enough I lifted her up and she wrap her legs around my waist, I went over to my bed and hovered over her.

i slowly kissed down her neck but she stoped me from going done any further, *luhan u have to be careful I don't want to hurt her* so we started kissing instead and then I could feel her hand slowly going inside my shirt, touching my chest and abbs.

i never saw this side of bomi but I liked it.... A lot... 

And then I think I realized *wait I don't think I'm just like bomi.... I think I started to have ual feeling for her.... Oh dear lord no...* moments later we stoped and took a break.

she had to leave because she remembered she had to do somthing with Naeun.... Urg just on my last day...

I kinda don't want to leave yet.... Maybe I can wait a few more days......

aish!!! No!! By then I'll go crazy over her!

Bomi POV: 

I can't beleive I just made out with Luhan! I was there to talk about what happen yesterday but ended making out with him, but--but--I enjoyed it...very much. concerning to the fact that I wasn't surprise of how he might kiss me....I mean he always gave me those ert side of him. I smiled to myself as I started to walk home.

"what's with that smile?" I looked up and saw Naeun with bunch of boxes, I haven't realized that I smiled all the back home.

"ah~ Naeun did you wait long," I asked, she nodded.

"yep, but it's ok....I saw you smile alllllllllll~ the way from there!" Naeun said with a bright smile on her face pointing to where I came from,"what made you smile like that?" She asked putting her hand on her hips.

"nothing....just thought of something," I replied and was about to grab one of the box when Naeun stop me.

"unnie....what's on your neck? Did you get hurt?" She asked worried, sh*t! Luhan.....those kisses he gave me on my neck and bites.....dang! Didn't I tell him not to many?! God! I'm such a pabo!

"no...uh...I pinched myself," I replied rubbing my neck, she nodded and grab the boxes and brought it in the house.

we started to set thing's up, she'll do the living room, I'll do the kitchen, she'll do grandmother's bed room while I do mine. Good thing grandmother is still sleeping or it will ruined the surprise. We got started right away. 

Chanyeol POV:

                               th?&id=HN.608003194239452889&w=300&h=300

school ended and I decied to visit Luhan hyung, I went to his door step and knock on the door. It open right away, Luhan hyung was standing like he was there for a few mintues ago. He looked like he was expecting someone else but me.

"sup hyung," I replied.

"hey Chanyeol, what up?" He asked, I looked at him, he seems different......somehow. His cheeks were red, I put both of my hand on his cheeks.

"hyung, are you ok? You seem...a little red,"I said now touching his forehead. 

"Huh.... Ohh a it's nothing... It's hot that's why." He told me "are u sure the room is pretty cold, it's almost winter and all." I frowned "ohh I was doing some exercise that's why... Umm so what bring you here?"

"I was just visiting"  I looked around the room and I noticed that his bags are all packed up 

"hyung are you leaving already?? We still have 4 more days left to stay" why would hyung want to pack up right now....? At first he didn't want to leave Bomi... And now.... Maybe Nickhun and him got in a fight again while i here.

"ya I know it's just I want to go now because it's a waist of energy when you wake up in the morning and trian for the last free week and then take a break and then go to school and then go him and then go to practice again."

i wineda little  is high "fine what ever but I guse your going to wake up eairler cause sm company building is pretty far from our school." I told him so it would maybe change his mind.

"yeah I know that's why I'm going to school there, manager lee said I could keep learning there but the same things we learn at school.

 I made an 'o' face 

Naeun POV:

Me and unnie got started, we brought grandmother to my place to stay there until were down.

we worked on the kitchen first, we covered the tables and things with old sheets. We filled I the crack from the walls and we did the same with the other rooms. 

We got the white paint and started painting it on. we painted it with white first and then tomorrow when it's dry we will paint it with bright and beautiful colours.

Few hours later we were done and bomi had to go to the shop to buy some food and I stayed and waited for her.

I looked around again..... I thought about unnie, she most want to help her grandmother a lot   

But when grandmother dies.... Is she going to live here by herself...? What if she can't pay house rent anymore....? She'll get kicked out and be alone, while I'm practiceing for YG, yea I decided to join for YG.

unnie will be alone.... 

Haveing a place to go... Is home

having someone to love... Is a family

And have both... Is a blessing... Right?!?? 

But Bomi doesn't have any of that we'll at least she grandmother but she's going to..... Never mind.

but then I remembered bomi smileing she seemed happy..... Why..? She looked beautiful when she smiled.... Maybe, just maybe, a boy made her smile...?

and then I thought of Chanyeol. He kissed me twice!!! But I kinda like the first one.. 

I blushed when ever I though of him. I guess I didn't really had feeling towards Taemin-shi......Ya! Park Chanyeol what am I gonna do with you?! Just then Ireceived a text.

"Naeun-ah? It's me Chanyeol.....uh....please come over my house...like NOW! And wear a dress," 

                                                                    - Park Chanyeol

I rolled my eyes, what does he want now?and why a dress? Aish! Do I really have to go?

"Unnie? I should get going...see you tomorrow," I said waving, she waved back with a bright smile. I'm so glad I mad unnie really happy today. 

I got home and my dad greeted me, I smiled and went upstairs to change. I really didn't know what to wear......maybe I shouldn't go......aish...Park Chanyeol you make me do crazy things I don't want to do.

                                th?&id=HN.608026017696907492&w=300&h=300

"woah....where are you going?" My dad asked as I went down the stairs.

"out....don't worry I'll be back," I said smiling at him.

"are you on a date?" He asked crossing his arm.

"dad! If I was on a date won't you think i'll be telling you that? I'm just hanging out....." I said and kiss his cheeks and went to open the door to leave.

"do you want a drink?" I heared a ladies voice, I turn and saw that girl from yesterday...what's her name? Sangin? Yep. is my dad keeping something from me? I peeked and saw her kiss my dad's cheeks. Hold up! No one kisses my dad but me! I looked down....why didn't my dad tell, I started to walk to Chanyeol's house with a sad face.

Luhan POV: 

I got my phone and saw Bomi's name.....I should hang out with her before i leave right? I got up, grab my jacket and my car keys. I drove over to Bomi's house and saw a girl sitting alone, I'm guessing she's alone thinking about something. I parked the car and shut the door really quietly and started to walk towards her, until I notice she's only wearing short jeans and a tank top. I shook my head in disbelieve, I took of my jacket and placed it on her. She looked back in surprise and I smile.

th?&id=HN.607995738169675110&w=300&h=300th?&id=HN.608021885933520312&w=300&h=300

"what are you doing here?" She asked, I sat down next to her.

"what? You don't want me here?"I asked looking at her, she blew up her left cheeks and looked away,"really? You don't want me here?"I asked,

"Naeun is a great person..." She said out of no where, I nodded.

"yeah....I think she's the only one who makes you smile.....for reals," I answer, just then I can see her smile from the corner of my eyes.

"hey, do you think Chanyeol has feeling for her?" She asked frowning, I frowned....Chanyeol? Feeling's for Naeun? When? I mean......maybe, she was the first girl who made him really pissed off for a whole day.

"maybe....Chanyeol tell's me everything but his love life......he was never the kind of person who talks about those stuff......if you hear him and Baekhyun sleeping together.....you could hear them talk till the sun rises.....and it's never those love talking type," I answer, I remember our training years."Bomi-ah...." I called, I wanted to tell her but when she looked up I just couldn't. I leand and kissed her forehead, just then I saw a car that looked very familiar car. I looked close and saw Mrs. Song....Victoria and Taemin's mom.

"Bomi? What is Mrs. Song doing here?" I asked, she turn around and shook her head.

"I'm not sure...." She mumble, I looked closely at Bomi.....she looked really confused right now, I smiled at myself at her cuteness. I cupped her face and kissed her, she kissed back and layed down on the grass, i went on top of her and started making out as her hand ran threw my hair.

its started to get hot so we stoped and just watched the sun slowly growing down. 

About an hour later she had to leave to pick her grandmother up.

i guess this is the last time seeing bomi... I'm going to miss her... But my feelings will fade away and forget about her when I'm famous...  Right?

Chanyeol POV:

it's been 20 mintues! Why isn't Naeun coming yet? Wait did she even plan on coming? 

"Are you sure she's coming?" Asked mom, I nodded.

"don't your hopes up mom....it's probably one of his imaginary girlfriends...." Mumble Yura Noona.

"you've got a date?" Asked Baekhyun looking really surprised.

"not a date...just a friend," I answered, he nodded as if I was lieing.

"let's get in," Baekbeom said and they all went in, Naeun where the hell are you?! Wait I sound as if she agreed to do this. Arg! Just then a saw a girl with her cheeks puffed up.

wait is that Naeun.... She started chewing on something and then swallowed it. I looked at what she wore, it was beautiful she wore a dress that almost went up to her knees, it was white and laced.

"Ya, what took you so long?" I asked, she gave me a glare.

"do you expect me to run up that hill?!" She asked looking annoyed.

"Whatever, just follow me...." I said and pulled her by her hands. We walk in the house and went threw a couple of doors and went outside where I saw Baekbeom with Yura, Mrs. Park with Sandara, mom and dad.....of course Baekhyun is seating by himself...when will he ever fine girlfriend? 

I pulled her faster to the table and pulled out the chair for her. She carefully sat down, I sat next to her. "I'm sorry I'm late I saw some yummy rice cacks that I had to try!" She said innocently, I looked at my mom she laughed a little. 

"Hi I'm chanyeols mother. Mrs. Park,"my mother said,"and this is my husband Mr. Park," my father nodded towards her.

"so she is real?" Mumble Yura, I kicked her under the table. We started talking and Naeun step on my foot I looked at her with a 'WTF' face and she gave me the 'well you deserve it!' Look,she pull me close to her lips.

"why am I here?"she asked, turn my head and looked at her I can feel her breath....I sat back and pulled her close to my lips.

"look when my parents told me to fine a date I thought they were joking....they said I should go with Sandara but---" I couldn't say the rest....I only had 4 more days with her and I wanted to spend it with her, when I become famous she'll become something great, fine a guy and make a family.........at least I should make these 4 day with her memorable, girl I actually had a crush on.

"why?" She said looking at me, she turn and looked at Sandara and back at me,"she's really pretty," she stated, I nodded in agreement.

"so Naeun-shi, why did you decied to go with this freak?" Asked Yura Noona, Naeun smiled in approval of the name, I gave her a death glare and she just smiled.

"Yura..."my dad said.

"just curious," Yura said and eat her food again, Baekbeom rubbed her shoulder I looked over at Baekhyun and he had the 'please go get a room' look.

"aren't you the girl I saw in the library with Chanyeol?" Sandara Noona asked, Naeun nodded.

"y--yeah..I was," she answer.

"I thought you two were just friends," Baekhyun said, I has my eyes open.

"I thought so too..." Both me and Naeun said, my parents laughed. About 20 mintues later the conversation was getting boring...well for me, I garbed a fork and started to poke Naeun's thigh under the table she gave me one of her evil glare's. Suddenly I got really bored and got up.

"excuse us..." I said and grabbed Naeun's hand and went inside the house. Baekhyun gave me his 'I know what your doing and I approve!' Look, aish....erted hyung!

"what the hell was that for?" She asked as we climb the stairs.

"they bored me....." I answered like it was no big deal she looked down the stairs.

"maybe we shoul-----," I started to run,"ya! Wait!" She ran fast toward where I went,"ya!Gaint! This isn't funny....."she said.

Naeun POV:

is he playing hide and seek?! He might look like kid but he isn't!

"Gaint......where the----,"before I can finish huge arms pulled me from behind."let go----,"before I knew I was kissing a guy with warm lips. I pulled back to see who it was, Chanyeol! He lean in and kissed me, I had to kiss back.....I couldn't help myself! Have you seen this guy wear a suit before?! Sooner or later we ended up on his bed, well at least I hope it was HIS bed. I was on top of him as his hand ran threw my thigh, I pulled away and looked at him and shook my head.

                         th?&id=HN.607999689546663404&w=300&h=300

"you would lather spend your next 20 mintues listening to whatever their talking about?"he asked pulling my hair back, I looked outside the window and saw that it was dark...really dark.

"what time is it?"I asked, he shrugged and looked at his clock.

"9:06......why?"he asked as he sat up, I looked outside the window and puff my cheeks.

"Nothing," I answered, he looked at me.

"liar," he said I looked at him as if he knew if was lieing or not,"you always puff your cheeks something is wrong,or something is bothering you....you always do this thing with your nose....breath air out when your angry," he answer smiling like an idiot. I got out of his lap and stood up and fixed my hair and cross my arms."oh no, Miss.Son is getting angry... " he answer with sarcasm, I rolled my eyes.

                           th?&id=HN.608000608673402121&w=300&h=300

"take me home, it's late and.......dark,"I said looking down.

"first your afraid of hospital and now the dark," he said getting up.

"look the hospital and I have a long history," I answered and he smiled,"what? At least I stop sleeping with teddy bears along time ago," I said looking over his dresser, he breath heavily and  and put his heavy arms around me and started to walk me out. 

                                                                               - next day -

Author's POV:

right now Luhan is putting his suit cases in the SM car that manger hyung sent for him, he already told the boys and his parent that his leaving early. The only person he didn't tell was Bomi.....he was afraid if he told her he wouldn't help himself and go crazy over her.

"Luhan...."someone called, he turn over and saw the old lady, the one he saw at the museum.

"oh......are you lost grandmothers? " Luhan asked, she shook her head.

"I see you've been with her......I'm glad that what you've dream of has came true.....but please remember not to forget her and that she's going to be in a lot of pain soon......,"

"grandmother what are you talking about?" Luhan asked, without even noticing she's already gone. Luhan looked more confused then ever. He looked around and was about get in the car when he saw Naeun with lolly pop in frowning.

"Naeun?'' Luhan called and went towards her, Naeun stood there like there was no reason to escape.

"yeah?"she said taking the lolly pop out of .

"here......uh....can you give this to Bomi? It's a letter.......," Luhan said giving Naeun the letter for Bomi, he was planing on giving it to Chanyeol but Luhan thought it would be a bad idea until the grandmother talked to him,"it explains everything.......tell her not to worry much," Luhan said and walked away.

"wait.....where are you going?" Naeun asked, Luhan stood there and sign.

"not far....,"he answer and smiled, he waved goodbye and went in the car. When the car left Naeun stood there and looked at the letter, she pulled out her backpack and stuck in.she tuck her lolly pop back in and puffed her cheeks and started to walk to Bomi's house.

"unnie? Are you there?" Naeun asked as she got to Bomi's house, no one answer......,"unnie? Grandmother?"Naeun called,"that's strange.....,"she mumble when she saw a paper on the window.

                        Naeun-ah, I'm not here right now......I'll explain later my grandmother isn't feeling

                                                          - Yoon Bomi❤️ 

'Oh no! Are they ok? Are they at the hospital? Is grandmother alright?' That was the first thing that pop out of Naeun's mind, she started to run to go visit them. As she got there she stood I front of the hospital and looked down 'come on Naeun! You can do this!' She thought to herself. Meanwhile in side the hospital, Bomi stood there walking back and frouth waiting for the doctor to come and see how her grandmother was doing.  A few minute later the doctor came from my grandmother room, Bomi stood up really fast.

"how's my grandmothers?" She asked, the doctor close the door and walk towards Bomi.

"Miss.Yoon, I gave your grandmother some sleeping pills...she needs rest---,"Bomi cut him off.

"I want to see her,"Bomi said like a sharp needle cutting threw your skin.

"I'm sorry Miss.Yoon, you can't......you need to wait 2 days to see her....she needs rest," replied the doctor and left, Bomi stood there as tears rolled down, she went to the door and open but it was locked.

Chanyeol POV:

today my mother asked me to visit the hospital because Yura Noona couldn't visit so I'm filling in for her. So which room was Baekbeom's office? B27??? I think so.......I went down the lobby to buy a cup of bubble tea when I relized there was someone curled up like a ball...ish. I went up and tap her head, she looked up...........NAEUN?! 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, she puffed her cheeks and looked down,"if your afraid of hospital then why are you here?"I asked.

"unnie is here and grandmother isn't feeling well...."she mumble still covering her head. I rolled my eyes and helped her up, she still shivering....what's so scary about hospitals? 

"Follow me," I said and she nodded, we passed by some doors and climb up some stairs until we pass by this door where it was wide open, I kept walking until I notice that Naeun wasn't following me anymore I went back and saw her with pale face with wide open. I went up to her and and looked at what she was staring at.....people were standing to donate their blood. Just then I thought I saw someone who looked a lot like Bomi, wait it is.......I pulled Naeun hand and ran towards Bomi.

"bomi noona... Are you alright?? How's grandmother?" I was really worried for noona and her grandmother.

she looked up her eyes were pink and her hair was a mess... Aish why did luhan leave now...?! 

". My grandmother is evrything to me, and this might be the last time I see my grandmotherUnnie luhan told me to give this to you.." Naeun whispered 

she grabbed the peace of paper and scanned it, then she ripped it and threw it on the ground, she looked more hurt...

"I don't need this right now!!!! I need to see my grandmother! Not luhan! He shouldn't have written this, it's a waste I don't care if he freaking leaves! All I care about right now is grandmother!" She started crying a little

we sat down beside her for a moment "unnie I'm sorry..." Naeun said "what?" Bomi mumbled 

"I'm sorry for giveing you the letter when your in pain right now." She said and started to have tears in her eye, bomi sighed and faced Naeun, she wipe Naeun tears away. 

"No I'm sorry.... It's not your fault... It's ok... Everything will be alright."

she hugged her, noona tried her best to not cry. "Everything will be alright..." She whispered slowly. 

A few moments later the doctor came out he was about to walk past us but Bomi stoped him.

"doctor please I just want to look at my grandmother to see how she is doing please.." She beged the doctor 

"I'm sorry but you can't go in there yet you might wake her up even if you tell her to go back to sleep she won't lisent to you. Please just go home and rest your very tired." The doctor told bomi and the doctor was about to go but then bum I suddanly went on her knees and lightly grabbed the doctor legs to stop him. 

"Unnie..." Naeun whispered and was about to reach Bomi to help her stand up but I stoped her. 

"Please doctor I'm begging you... My grandmother is my only family member my father died when i was very young and my mother, she abandon me.

what we'll i do if she passes away I I didn't even get to say my last word to her?!?!?" She cried 

the doctor sigh and bulled bomi back up.

"I'm sorry bomi you just can't see your grandmother right now."


Hi guys! 

It's Khiney and Prity sun! We hope you enjoy this chapeter, please subscribe and comment! It will mean a lot to us! -Khiney- I just want to say that I won't be writing the story for 1 whole week because I will be going to the Upper Canada for a trip. But I HOPE Prity sun will write it, if not she's in big trouble when I comeback! I wish I could bring my iPod to the Upper Canada but I'm not allow :'( but it starts at August 17! So I still will be writing the story still then but after that no more.............I'll be back in August 24!!!