FLASHBACK blow out

missng you.... deadly

 

 

Naeun POV:

 

 

 

 

 

"here, go treat yourself," Kibum-shi said giving us a ticket to the movies,"you two worked hard, don't give up," he said as he placed the ticket in Chanyeol hands. 

"Thank you," Chanyeol said, we both bowed down as he smiled and walked away. We both stood there for a few seconds.

"Where--"

"Our van is here," I said as I walked in front of him towards the car, I heard him sigh deeply. Chanyeol-ah...I'm sorry

"How was your photo shoot?" Someone's head popped up as I opened the car door.

"AHH!" I yelled backing up and bumped on to Chanyeol, i heard him chuckle as I looked up at him and frowned.

"Ya Baekhyun, nice try," Chanyeol said going into the van.

"Aish...I don't know how she does it," Baekhyun-shi said shaking his head.

" What do you mean??" Chanyeol asked looking at him.

" being next to you, you see...I'm older then him yet he never called me hyung," Baekhyun said shaking his head, I smiled as I got in the van.

" did the photo shoot go well? " Baekhyun asked in a happy tone.

" Yeah, " Chanyeol answered as I nodded.

" You don't talk much do you?" Baekhyun asked looking me.

" Ya!  What kind of questions is that??" Chanyeol asked hitting his head.

" did you see that?? He hit me!" Baekhyun said rubbing his head,"you know...you remind me of someone," Baekhyun said, you looked at him.

" doesn't she?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol who seemed confused,"did you ever attended SM high school?" Baekhyun asked, "I'm sure I've seen you before...I'm not crazy...not only just you...that other really cute short girl,'' Baekhyun said...it's been years, how did he members me??? Either way I have to find away for him to forget.

 

"Eunji unnie??" I asked, he shook his head,"Chorong unnie? " I asked trying to avoid Bomi unnie name, he thought more but still shook his head.

 

"No...it's her," Baekhyun said as he pulled out his phone and pointed to Bomi unnie, I was surprised....His background picture was a picture of us...Apink.

 

"Bomi noona?" Chanyeol asked.

" Ah...yeah, that's her name...I'm 100 percent sure I've seen you two before," Baekhyun said looking at me.

 

"You must of saw us in TV, we did tons of CF," I said trying change the subject.

 

" could be...," Baekhyun mumbled.

 

" I didn't know you had Apink as your background pictures," Chanyeol looking at Baekhyun phone.

 

"Yeah that's right, what's yours????" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol, I looked at him.

 

"It's just a plain background l," Chanyeol answered as Baekhyun scoff.

 

"B*tch please, you always stare at your phone...whenever the member try to look you hide it!" Baekhyun said, I wasn't really paying much attention to them but that hit my spot...who's in his background picture??? Is it that girl? ?? The girl he choose over me?

"It's nothing...it's plain," Chanyeol said sitting down looking more stiff. 

"It's not like I'm gonna tell who your background photo is....I bet I don't even know her," Baekhyun said.

"What makes you think it's a girl?" Chanyeol asked as Baekhyun shrugged.

"It has to be! Why would you stare at a guy for 24 hours?" Baekhyun asked.

"It don't stare at my phone for 24 hours!" Chanyeol complain.

"Whatever....," Baekhyun mumbled,"ya...Naeun? Right? Aish!!!!! I'm sure I've seen and heard of your name before," Baekhyun said looking at me as I hide my face with my hair.

Chanyeol who was sitting next to me pulled my hair behind my ears and cleared his throat. 

"Maybe you've seen her in movies or CF...or music video," the driver said," your Apink Son Naeun right? Aren't you call BEAST Girl?" He asked as I nodded.

"BEAST Girl?? Pffss!!! She should be call EXO Girl!!! Or EXOTIC Girl!!! Or--- you get what I mean!" Baekhyun said shaking his head.

--------

Hey guys it Prity sun. I know I haven't updated in a long time but that's gonna change! I'm making a come back! Lol I don't know how ill call that. But you'll see a dramatic change in my writing because I've gotten older and I have improved in my grammar and writing. I won't update quick but I will update but just very slowly. I don't even know if people are still readying this story! Haha but I'll be writing another story too, so wait for that one too!!