Feeling's?

missng you.... deadly

 

 

Bomi POV:

"you don't need to look for me, why do you care that I'm hurt?" I asked not wanting to hear why he told Naeun that he was going to fine me.

"look....I know how you feel, can we just--" I cut him off.

"just what? What do you mean you know how I feel?! Have you been in my position?! Waiting for someone you loved for 4/5 years!" I shouted at him, he looked around and grabbed my hand and started to drag me to the school's parking lot. He grabbed his keys and open his car.

"get in," he said opening the door for me.

"no, where are you taking me? I don't want to be with someone I don't know...I want Naeun!" I yelled trying to get Luhan's hand off me but the more I move, the more he tighten his grip. 

"I said get in," he said and pushed me in his car, he went to the driver's seat and started the engine. Where the hell is he taking me?! 

"Luhan, if this is some kind of joke knock it off! My day had all ready been ruined," I said not even dareing to look at him.

"put your seat belt on," he order but I didn't move a muscle, he looked at me for a few moment and then went above me and grabbed my seatbelt,"fine," he answered and did the seatbelt for me..for a moment I we made eye contact...his eye's were sparkly. Soon enough I felt his breath on my lips...I didn't know what to do. I looked away in a different direction and cough alittle. He went back to his seat and started to drive, I know I should have went out the door but....what happen just struck my mind, I couldn't think. The rest of the ride was quiet no one wanted speak and it was really awkward. A few minute later a stopped...we we're somewhere close to the beach, why would he take me to the beach?

"get off," he said as he got off the car and so did I, I wanted tot know why he took me here.

"why are we here? Take me back home Luhan...I mean it," I said looking around.

"this place is safe, my family own's it," he said walking around.

"oh, just because your family own's it suddenly it's safe?" I asked rolling my eyes....agh! I really need to sleep.

"look, Bomi...I know your hurt of what you just saw...." He said but I cut him off.

"what do you mean? How can you possibly know how I feel? All you do is go to club's and make up and break up with girls...don't you ever relized how much their gonna get hurt?!" I asked as I reached my limits.

"I know we aren't friends and we don't care for eachother but what they wrote were pretty mean and harsh, I brought you hear so you could say what you feel...just let it all out," he said sounded like he cared.

"why are you doing this?" I asked curious.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry, at the bubble tea store...when Nichkhun slapped you I did nothing...Chanyeol was the one who stopped him, I just stood there," he said looking anywhere but my face.

"Well I guess he got what he wanted...I don't care about him anymore!" I said, even though it hurts saying it...I felt good. I truned around and looked at the beautiful ocean.

th?&id=HN.608023810060455861&w=300&h=300

"NICHKHUN! I HATE YOU, YOU MADE ME WAIT FOR YOU FOR NO REASON!" I shouted,"I FINALLY THOUGHT SOMEONE WAS THERE WHEN I WAS ALONE, YOU WERE THERE TO FILL MY EMPTY SPACES BUT IN THE END YOUR THE ONE WHO CREATE MORE,"I yelled as tears rolled down, I wiped it," I'M A FOOL FOR FALLING FOR YOU, YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT," I shouted, I took a break to catch my breath....saying those word just created pain...but it made me strong.....it felt good. "Take me home Luhan," I said and went to where the car was parked. 

th?&id=HN.608007751181799320&w=300&h=300  th?&id=HN.608019081305131827&w=300&h=300

Chanyeol POV:

I was hugging her, I could feel her breath on my chest. Oh my god, I could feel my heart beating fast.

i looked down to see Naeun she had her eyes wide open, she press her ears against my chest...... 

"Your heart is beating really fast," she said, ah! What so I say?! 

                                                       - 29 mintues earlier -

I found her by the park, she was looking everywhere, from tree to tree.

"Son Naeun!" I shouted, she didn't even bother to look at me but I know she heared me, she was ignoring me. she started to move from tree to playground, going in them and calling for Bomi. Aish...does she really think Bomi Noona would hide in them? I went up the tiny stair's and looked around...it's been year's since I played on playgrounds.

                                    th?&id=HN.608003202817396048&w=300&h=300

"she's not here," I said standing in the middle of the playground, she looked up and me.

"how do you know? She could be any where," she said still sreaching aground.

"yes, she could be any where and this is not one of them witch," I said grabbing her hand and pulling her away from the playground.

                             th?&id=HN.607992285011247255&w=300&h=300

"ya! Let go of me gaint! I'm trying to fine my unnie and your distracting me," she said slapping my hand to let go of her. I stood there for a moment....she never call's me by my name except when she talking to people. 

"Ok, fine go fine your unnie but I'm warning you she's not here," I said letting her go, she looked at me and smile.

"thanks, now excuse me," she said and was about to go and fine Bomi again, god I thought she would stop.

"god! Why you so stubborn?" I asked and stoped her again.

"she's hurt...she could do crazy things and I need to fine her...what those idiot's wrote weren't true but their very hurtful and she's been through a lot...she all ready as a lot in her plate....she doen't need more," those were her last word and started to look for her again.

"Noona, can you help me built a castle...please?" A little boy asked Naeun, Naeun looked at him for awhile, her phone rang and a smile from.

"sure," she answer and went to the castle box and started to built a castle with the little boy.

"do you want to help?" The little boy asked looking at me, I pointed to myself and he nodded.

                                     th?&id=HN.608020726282260388&w=300&h=300

"um..I actually have---" Naeun cut me off.

"don't worry, the gaint is afraid of kids," she said and dumping the sand.

"don't you--"

"she texted me and said she was ok," Naeun replied and started to built again, I walked closer and stared to built with them.

                                                              - a few minte later - 

"do you want ice cream?" Naeun asked and the little boy nodded, Naeun got up and bought ice cream.

"Um..hyung?" The boy called and I looked at him.

"yeah?" I amswer to focus on the castle.

"are you and Noona in a fight?" He asked...I looked at him and I stopped building.

"what are you talking about?" I asked.

"you know Noona is really pretty, my umma always told me when you see a beautiful girl and you love her...don't let her go," he answer looking at me...this boy think me and Naeun are dating?"your really lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend like Noona, when I'm old enough I'm going to fine a girl as beautiful as Noona," he said very proudly, I chuckle abit and looked down. I don't think he would want to fine a girl with the same personality as Naeun does he? 

                           th?&id=HN.608034521711644334&w=300&h=300

"I'm back and here," Naeun said with three ice cream on her hand and handing them out, she really love' since cream doesn't she?

"Minho," someone called.

                           th?&id=HN.608029745715808482&w=300&h=300

"oh, that's my umma....UMMA I'M OVER HERE WITH NOONA AND HYUNG!" they boy named Minho said waving his arm really high.

"oh, I'm so sorry...I was just looking at the flower's and--" his mom tried to explain.

"it's ok, we had fun playing with him," Naeun said with a smile that could possibly brighter then the sun.

"thank you...Minho, say thank you to Noona and hyung," his said looking at Minho.

"thank you Noona and hyung, I hope we see eachother soon..I had fun," he said and hugged us goodbye.

"oh, you two make a cute couple," his mom said and went away I could feel the awkwardness around us. I turn to look at Naeun....she had a pout on. We stood there was a few moment we didn't know what to say. 

A moment later an airplane was about to come over and hit Naeun, I had my eyes wide open and cover her before it could hit her.

                                                         - after 29 mintues -

"Your heart is beating fast," Naeun said as she press her ears against my chest, why can't time just freeze NOW?! We've been standing like this for more then 2 minutes. I let go of her and she stood there with her head down, she put her hands on her cheeks and had her eyes wide open. A smile appeared on my face, wait is she covering her face because it's cold? 

 

"Thanks," she mumble and I nodded,"we should go, I think shool already ended," she said and waited for me to move a muscle.

"yeah.." I replied and went by her side as we kept walking, I got a text from my Manager.....ok! To be true....me and the EXO member's are in the name of SM, yup! The same name as our school. SM school was created by the SM owner so people like me who are rookies and are training to be a entertainer and a lot of good talents could go to school. SM already made our group and that's how we became good friends, before we become famous we're here to get educated. 

manager: Chanyeol, please stop by the SM entertainment. I also called the rest of your friends, we need to discuss about things.

chanyeol: I'll be there, just wait a few mintues.

manager: arraso, but hurry before we go inside.

chanyeol: yeah ok.

I looked beside me and saw Naeun still looking at the ground, her face was coverd with her hair so couldn't see her face. I should say bye to her before I go see my manager and the exo member, but how?

"um..Naeun?" I called, she still didn't face me.

"yeah?" She replied.

"I have to go, I'm gonna be late...uh..see ya Tuesday, have a nice...night," I said feeling kinda awkward as I scratch the back of my neck. She looked up at me and nodded, she rub the side of her arm as the cold breeze came. I took of my sweater and put it on her...she had her eyes open.

                      th?&id=HN.607992065962345560&w=300&h=300

"you don'---," I cut her off.

"it's cold and I think your house is far," I said with a grin.

"uh..thanks again Chanyeol, see you tomorrow then......sweet dream," she said with a smile then left with in a few seconds, she said my name without even choking her spit. As she passed a few tree's she started to run, did I creep her out?

Luhan POV:

I just received a text from my manager to meet him at the SM entertainment, I dropped off Bomi at her house. She looked at me and open to say something but I cut her in.

                          th?&id=HN.608036853883080409&w=300&h=300

"you don't need to thank me, you needed to say those stuff about my hyung but I don't mind after how much pain he put you threw," I said looking down my hand.

"oh...it's just that-- I wanted to say....um...I never thought you-- um..." I cut her off again.

"I said you don't have to," I looked at her this time, tears formed in her eyes again. Why is she crying again..is it because I said something about Nichkhun? Does she still like him? I face her, our faces were only inches away..I wiped her tears my hand,"please don't cry...your not really pretty when you cry," I said, she looked at me I was hopping for her to slap me or hit me but a giggle came up instead. 

                    th?&id=HN.608017380502800374&w=300&h=300        th?&id=HN.608007759780515585&w=300&h=300

"Good night Luhan. I'll see you tomorrow," she said and left my car. I started my engine and drive over to where the exo and manger were.

Naeun POV:

I'm safely home, I'm seating out side by the flower broch with a lot of blanket. My dad came with a cup of hot coco and handed me one.

        ( lets just say it's outside)

th?&id=HN.607986168973492579&w=300&h=300

"so Bomi was bullied?" He asked.

"yeah, you should have seen what was written on the walls dad," I said taking a sip, my dad looked concern.

"who would do this?" He asked, the truth is I don't it could be the person that's messing with us.

"I'm not sure, I think it was some kind of prank.." I answered and he nodded."dad you don't have to stay with me, you just came back from a trip, you need rest," I said, my dad smiled and kissed my forehead.

"you sure you gonna be ok?" I nodded,"ok, I'll see you tomorrow princess," he said then left, I looked at my phone and thought for a moment. I could still hear Chanyeol's heart beat beating in my ears, I turn around and took some pillows away and put it in front of me, i looked under some blankets and grab Chanyeol sweater and hold it in my hand. I smiled as I remember how we first meet and how we would argue....going to the playground was the first time we didn't argue or fight. I looked up and saw the stars shining really bright. I took out my phone again and texted unnie.

Bomi POV: 

                                 th?&id=HN.608041114492669079&w=300&h=300

I went outside after I said good night to grandma, I thought for a moment....I thought about Luhan. How can someone I've been annoyed by be so....nice? The only reason I hated him was because I heared rumours of how many girl' he dated or slept with......to be honest when I first meet him, I was a softmore and he was a junior...I always thought he was really handsome but I don't think he notice me then. Some how a smile crept on my face....and I started to giggle when we we're inside the hospital.

                                                       - flashback to the hospital -

"let's take the elevator, wait you might get dizzy..how about the stairs? Wait what if you fall?" Luhan said holding my hand to make me steady.

"look, Luhan! I'm fine," I said and was about to walk by myself he held my hand tight.

"your not walking by your self Yoon Bomi, you might get hurt again!" He said like a caring boyfriend.

"ok, why do you care so much if I get hurt?" I asked, he stood quiet. But instead of letting go my hand he put his hand on my waist so I can balance more, I could some how feel my cheeks heating up.

"aw~ isn't that cute? Look, Yesung! A boyfriend is helping out his girlfriend," said a nurse with a boy In a wheel chair.

"walk before I do something even much worst," Luhan whisper and I started to walk.

                                                     - end of flashback  at the hospital -     

I looked up at the night sky and feel the Breeze go threw my hair.

"Appa, what is this feeling?" I asked.

                         th?&id=HN.608011719736756404&w=300&h=300

Just then I received I message from Naeun and smiled.

Naeun: unnie, you there? 

Me: yeah, wonna walk to school tomorrow?

Author's POV:

Chanyeol got there before Luhan did so the members and the manager all had to wait for Luhan. Soon enough Luhan showed up but the only member missing was Kai. They all entered the SM entertainment and went to the manager's office, Kris and Suho being the leader sat down on a chair while the other stood up.

"boys I know this is all sudden but....I'm glad to say you guys are ready to debut," said they manager. 

"Really?" Asked Tao.

"all of us..together?" Said Xuimin,"wow"

                                    th?&id=HN.608034160940944300&w=300&h=300

"but you guys have to work hard, keep your image, work as a team and help one and other...." Said the manager, all the exo were happy, Suho who was so emotional started to cry...he worked really hard! All of them did!"but, I have to tell you guys this.....your not allow to date anyone! If you are break up with them, it's better of doing it now then later," said the manager seriously, Kris looked down and a  worried fae apeers from his face. 

'do I really have to break up with Amber?' He thought.  He looked up with a serous face again. Then he looked at Chanyeol who seemed worried too while scratching the back of his neck. 

                                                    (Krisber!!)

                              th?&id=HN.608053879137176974&w=300&h=300

'Could Chanyeol have a secret girlfriend too?' Kris thought "maybe luhan does too.. His good lookin. So maybe and maybe the  other members do too...' He thought. 

"You guys will be very buzy so you might have to sleep classes sometimes. And please if u have a crush try staying away...ok? Any question?" The manager said. "Why do we have to break up with our girl friends???theirs nothing wrong to date..!" Lay mumbled "what was that lay" "ohh ahh nothing..just thinking'' he said and looked down.

"You guys will be going to school only till Friday, after that you'll all be staying in dorms...but remember Wednesday and Thursday you guys have to come back for practice, and I'll try to contact Kai," the manager said, just then the there was a knock on the door.

"come in," the manager said, the door flew open and it revealed a girl. the exo member move to the side so she could enter.

"oh, I didn't know you had visiter's," she said.

"it's ok...Chorong, is there a problem?" Exo manager asked.

                                                th?&id=HN.607994402434322098&w=300&h=300

"oh no, it's just that my manager wants to see you," Chorong answer and gave the manager a letter.

"thank you Chorong, tell him I'll be there at 8:00" the manager smiled and Chorong nodded.

"oh yeah sorry, Boys this is Chorong....the YG trainer, Chorong.. This is EXO," said the manager introducing them.

"hello nice to meet you guys..your all really handsome," Chorong exclaim and bowed down. the exo member bow down too.

"hyung, if you don't stop stareing I think by the time she leaves we would see holes threw your eye," whisper Chanyeol as he notice of how his hyung Suho stared at Chorong.

"don't you think she's to young," whisper Luhan with a smirk and Chanyeol nodded, they both earn a smack by Suho.

 

th?&id=HN.608031695632075675&w=300&h=300               th?&id=HN.608015207246136315&w=300&h=300

The manager dismissed exo, then Xuimin thought it would be a good idea if they start to pack up early. When the rest of the member's pack up Kris went to visit Amber at ther house.

Author POV: 

'What do I do?? Can I really just leave Naeun like that??? I don't want to break her heart..... What what?? What am I saying?!?! It's not like she likes me back...' He thought. Chanyeol has realized that he kinda has a crush on Naeun.  'Aish the feelings will run away, it's only going to last for a short period' and looked up and saw bomi "oh bomi noona!! Over here it's Chanyeol!!" He yelled but bomi just walked faster, 'bomi noona is acting like her old self again....' He sighed and ran up to her. "Noona. What are you doing do you need help??" He grabbed the bags that bomi was holding she probebly went grocery shoping but there were only two small bags. "Ahh... Ani it's ok..." She said but he toke it anyways. "Noona how are you feeling??? Are you alright? I saw the letters, and they were really nasty. But noona it's aright you have me!! And exo!" He said trying to sound fun. 

th?&id=HN.608050013667069466&w=300&h=300   th?&id=HN.608051405228016383&w=300&h=300

                                                   (noona bomi and chanyeol moment)

"Noona, you should speak out sometimes, tell them their wrong and that they shouldn't make rumours up like that! It makes me soo mad! Why are there so many bad people in the world??? Aish! But I'm not bad noona and exo are good too!! And Naeun too...." He blushed a little when he said Naeuns name Bomi smiled a little bit. They stopped walking cause they got to chanyeols house already, she grabbed the bags and bowed to him. 

"Thanks Chanyeol......  And make sure you confess!!" She yelled while running away proudly because of her little Naeun. Chanyeol had wide eyes..... 

                            th?&id=HN.607989055195316430&w=300&h=300

"C-confess??..." He mumble and scratch his head and looked around to see if anyone was there. he walked in the house and saw His Noona, his mother, mrs.park and Sandara Noona.

"oh, his here....honey we're just about to have dinner come come on," his mothers greeted him and they all went to the table to eat.

"where's dad?" Chanyeol asked.

"his still working honey," his mother replied,'this late?' He thought.

"how was school?" Sandara asked Chanyeol but he was off in his own world until Yura step on his foot.

"uh...it was ok," he answer and eat his food, his mom was chatting off with Sandara's mom when Yura and Sandara was talking. Poor Chanyeol was left alone, he asked if he was excused and then he went to go get fresh air. It was already really dark outside and chilly, he thought if it was a good idea to ask Bomi where Naeun lived....'that crazy Chanyeol!' 

                                                                         - next day -

Bomi was waiting for Naeun to get ready, she was waiting for her by the tree a couple blocks away from Naeun's house.

"unnie, I'm ready let's go," Naeun said as she cling her arm with Bomi,"unnie? Are you sure you want to go to school? I can stay with you..." Naeun offord but Bomi nodded.

"thank, but if I don't go...I will end up going anyways," she said and started walking with Naeun as they chit chat about what their going to do after school.

"is it ok of I help out?" Naeun ask Bomi as she knows that Bomi has do go to work a after school.

"I don't think my boss will mind," Bomi said and the two went to school giggle about stuff.

as they got to school it seemed different, everyone seemed normal. They were doing Their own stuff not minding everyone's business.

"it seems different," Naeun said looking around.

"which only means one thing.....the exo group isn't here.....yet," Bomi answer knowing why, last year the same thing happen too.

"hey Naeun.." Taemin said coming towards Bomi and Naeun, Bomi looked at him strangly.

"oh, Taemin-shi? How are you," Naeun asked smiling.

"I'm good...ah--Bomi do you want to work on a project after school at the library?" Teamin asked.

"um..maybe tomorrow, I have work," said Bomi not caring about the project anymore.

"are you busy?" Taemin asked Naeun, Naeun looked stunned. Just then exo came as a group threw the door and all the girls started to look at them.

"sorry, uh....I'm helping unnie out," Naeun answer a walked away with Bomi.

"did she reject me?" He asked.

"hey Taemin!"

"what sup man?"

"how was your morning?"

"nice to see you hyung"

"what's with the face?"

"did you forget to eat breakfast?"

"No, I eat breakfast, how are you guys?" Taemin asked with a smile.

"good...are you feeling ok?" Asked Suho being all daddy like.

"did Naeun just reject me?" Asked Taemin with a curious face.

"what are you talking about?" Asked Chanyeol suddenly getting his attention to Taemin.

"I asked her if she was busy and she completed made a lie....she said she needs to help Bomi," Taemin said crossing his arm. 

"Dude, that's just mess up," Tao said sounding cool.

SLAP!

Kris slap the back of poor Tao's head. Since then till class started Chanyeol had his head down not feeling like talking to anyone.

"Dude, if she reject you, you should leave her alone," sehun said and nodded his head, Chanyeol was agreeing to.

"i think she likes me tho.." said taemin.

                                              th?&id=HN.608018626051117036&w=300&h=300

Bomi POV:

"ok class, today we'll be learning about War World 2 and how it effected a lot of people," said Mrs.Kim, I looked around feeling really weird. I looked at who was beside me, of course it was Luhan and then I looked up a head and saw Nichkhun and by his side was Victoria. somehow I don't feel that effect on me anymore, everyday I come in class I would feel sorry and sadness in me but today seems different. I know what you think, yesterday you got humiliated and yes I did but you can never let on humiliation cause anything in your life.

i started taking notes, a moments has passed away and I just notice that Luhan has been starring at me for more then a minute now. I looked at him and he looked away. i smiled a little, and looked away so he won't see me smile.

Luhan POV:

oh my god, did she notice me starring at her? I quickly looked away as I started to write tpnotes in my book. How can this be? Do I like her---- NO! XI Luhan you've train for years and your manager said your not allow to date. Oh how disappointed my manager would be if I started to date Bomi, I can't beleive this is happening now....I guess I'm just glad that I didn't grow feeling's for her at the beginning of the year, if so I will soon had to break her heart.

"ok, this is a sheet you guys should be doing, make sure you finish it or it is homework," said Mrs.Lim and the student groan.

i kept thinking about Bomi, why is so difficult to stop thinking about her?! Before I knew it I already crack my pencil in half. Bomi looked at me and at my pencil, she blew her cheeks and gave me another pencil. 

"Thanks," I said and she nodded.

"it's the least I can do," she replied and went back to working.

The pincel was warm, it had cursive writing on it,  it said yoon bomi.

i smiled at it. And then a few moments latter I looked at bomi, she was already done! She just looked at the window, there was fog on it so she wrote something on it, it wasent korean but English I was pretty I'm pressed, it 'I miss you' and then she areas it, and looked at her sheet.

maybe she saw me lookin at her.... But who was she thinking about?? Could it be nichkun?? No it can't she hates him, right? 

Aish!! I should think about this!!! And even if I kinda like her it's not like she likes me back! "Aish!" And then I saw apart all eyes faceing me including bomi! Wait did I just yell that out???

"(clears through) what? Pay attention to ur work not me..... I know I'm very handsome and all but i think u should work first ok?" I said and looked at bomi who was still looking at me. And the she giggled a little, and faced back to the window.

i smiled to my self, I actually made her laugh! And faced the front and saw nickhun still lookin at me, what's his problem? then i recieve a text from him.

"stay away form bomi,"

         - Nichkun

i looked at Nichkun and he just gave me a glare, what the hell his with Victoria Noona! 

                                         th?&id=HN.608032133724308061&w=300&h=300


Hehe!!!! Someone's getting jelly!!

we hope u liked this chapter!!! And please subscribe and comment!! Thank you if u read it even though it's kinda boring!! But we write this story with our heart! We write all our story's with our heart! 

Love u guys!!! Bye!!! 😍😍😘😘😜😜