Secret they all made

missng you.... deadly

Yoon_Bomi__38.jpg

Bomi POV:

"hello? Anybody?!" I shouted, I went to go open the door....it was locked.

"SM student, last call SM student!" The bus driver shouted.

"help! I'm stuck! Someone open the door," I yelled, dang! How could they hear me? 

Click-click-click

ok! Who the hell was that?! I kept hearing it and now I'm scared.

"Who's there?! Who took these pictures?" I said holding a picture of Naeun standing with Chanyeol by the tree..wait, Naeun is waiting for me. "someone please open the door!" I yelled.

"Bomi?" Someone called.

"I'm in here!" I said.

"arent't you ganna get out?" That person asked.

"I'm stuck, the door closed by it self," I said," who's this?" I asked.

"wow! I remembered how you sound and you don't remember mine?" That person said...I was clueless."Luhan," he answered. Oh my god!

"get me got of here....it's creepy!" I shouted. he tryed to open the door, it didn't work," push" I shouted.

"I'm pushing," he yelled.

"well push harder!" I yelled back.

"look, I'm trying my best!" He said still pushing.

"ok, I'll help, count to three....1,2,3....push!" I yell and he pushed.

"arg!uh! It's to hard!" He yelled.        

th?&id=HN.608050241362005894&w=300&h=300    th?&id=HN.608035114486202928&w=300&h=300

Naeun's POV:

everyone came off...where is Bomi unnie? The whole exo group came of too....hum.....did Bomi unnie go home all ready?

"where's Luhan?''The gaint asked his group of friends...even all the way from here I can hear his voice. I walked over to the bus at the same time the gaint did.

"where's Yoon Bomi?" I asked at the sametime the gaint asked"where's XI Luhan?" We stared at each other.

"sorry, they didn't come on the bus..maybe still at the museum," the diver said and drove off, just then.....

beep-beep-beep

my phone was beeping and so was the giant's....weird...I answered it.

"push!" I heared Bomi unnie's voice.

"I'm pushing!" Was that Luhan's voice? The giant's eye got wider then they all ready are.

"well push harder!" Bomi unnie yelled.....I can not beleive this! I was so..about to scream over what I just heared! But the giants hand were all ready cover my mouth.

"sh!" He said.

 "I'm pushing as hard as I can!" Luhan shouted. I took the giants hand off my mouth.

"this can not be Bomi unnie or Luhan!" I said.

"Arg!uh!,"

"Oh my god!" I shouted and ended my phone.

"well....now I now where they are," the gaint replied, I started walking."where are you going?" He asked.

"where do you think I'm going to? I'm finding unnie and where she is at," I answer and started walking, the gaint came up to me.

"Do you know how far the museum is?" He asked.

"down the street, go threw the park, sneak in to the entrains, go threw som trees and then the museum," I answered, the giants looked confused."short cut, my dad tought me," I replied and started walking. after our walk we made it to the museum, it was really weird......we kept hear clicking sounds which made us walk faster. As we step in front of the door there was a sign.

'the museum is closed'

"sorry kids, we're closed...maybe comeback tomorrow," said one of the guards.

"no, you don't understands...my friend and his friend is in there," I said.

"yeah, we think they might be traped," the gaint said trying to pass threw but man was the guard BIG!

"slow down there....you might be taller but hell.......I'm stronger," the guard said.

"look, if your here to fight with with....maybe another time, my friends are stuck in there and I need to go throw," the gaint answered.

"and I could care less," replied the guard.

"maybe we should go," I replied pulling the gaint.

"what? This was your idea," said the gaint confused.

"and now I'm saying we should go....." I said pulling him harder and he just came flowing by. A few minute has passed by and it was dead silence, I just realized that I was still holding him by the arm and pulling him.....this really awkward.

"follow me," I said and let go of him and started to go to the back of the museum, a few moments later we stopped.

"do you want to go frist" I asked pointing down, the gaint had his mouth wide open. 

"How the hell did you know this was here?" The gaint asked.

"when I was a kid I got lost in a museum, my dad found me in 3 in the morning, we could get out so this was how we got out.....he told me every museum has one...let's just hope this museum does too," I said very cheerfully.

click-click-click

"ok, if I hear that again I will hurt someone," the gaint said looking at me.

"fine, if you don't want to come..suit your self," I said and went in, a few seconds later I heard.

"ow! Why is this so small?" The gaint asked.

"why you so big?" I asked, he pulled my leg"ow! What's wrong with you gaint?" I asked and kicked him from behind.

"Ya! Son Naeun!" He yelled as I crawled faster.

   th?&id=HN.608006703281540953&w=300&h=300  th?&id=HN.608051740308276247&w=300&h=300

Luhan POV:

"let me just call 911 so they can open this damn door," I said ready to call 911.

"no! Are you got of your mind?! If they call we're both gonna be in trouble! They would askquestions that I can't answer or even you!" She yelled.

"well how are you expecting to get out?" I asked.

"You don't need to be here! I can stay here to night and someone with a key will open it tomorrow," she yell," go home!" I stood there for a moment and lean down they door. Why?! Why can't I just get a mericle so an angle will come down from the sky and come safe us?!

"ow! Can you go faster?" 

"I am, ok! I'm not sure which way to go! Plus it's really dark,"

"what if their not here?"

"how can you think that?!"

"wait! I think I see light"

"so do I" 

"go faster!"

"I am, now...help me open this thing up," 

"who was that?" Asked Bomi.

"I don't know.." I answered standing up, just then............

"wait! Don----ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Two people/angel came falling/flying down the roof/sky.

"ow! God! Get off me you gaint!" A girl voice said.

"I thought you told me to push," a deep voice answered.

"I said open not push!" The girl yelled.

"who are they?" Asked Bomi.

"I have no idea! I didn't mean for what I asked to come true," I answered.

"what?!" Bomi yelled, the two person looked at us.........Chanyeol?! Naeun?!

"hyung? Your here?" Chanyeol asked as he came closer.

"yep," I answered.

"where's my unnie?" Naeun asked looking worried.

"Naeun? Son Naeun?" Bomi said.

"unnie it's me!" Naeun said," where are you? I can hear you but I can't see you,"

"she's stuck inside, I've been trying to open it for her," I replied.

"but failed," Bomi answered.

"oh....we thought you tw----"

"wow we're imagining things?" Chanyeol and Naeun asked looking both confused.

"can somebody get me out of here?" Bomi asked sounding really annoyed.

"oh~ ok yeah unnie" Naeun said and rushed over, Naeun tryed pushing the door. Chanyeol went to her and pulled her away.

"ya, your skinny, weak and small......if Luhan hyung can't do it, I don't think you can to," Chanyeol said and set aside Naeun.

"then how am I gonna get out?" Bomi asked banging the door.

"look, there's a window......." I said pointing to the same closet Bomi was in...." Maybe we can break it....." I said.

"unnie? Do u see any light?" Naeun asked.

"no, it's pitch bla---ugh!" 

"Unnie?" Naeun called going closer to the metal door.

"let!---" we heard some crashing and grunt.

"ya! What's going on?" Chanyeol asked banging on the door.

"Bomi? Are you in there?" I called being abit worry.

"unnie!" Naeun called again, but no answer.....we all backed up when we saw something red.....I'm guessing it was blood. It came under the door and started to come closer to us.

"I'm calling 911" Chanyeol said grabbing his phone, Naeun grabbed it away from him.

"gaint are you insane?! Call 911 and we're all toast, their gonna started asking question," she said.

"then we'll tell them what happen," Chanyeol said trying to grab his phone back but Naeun was to fast for him,"hyung, help?" Chanyeol asked but I was frozen......I can't beleive this is happening, please let this be a dream.

"what if they asked how we got here? Or how we knew they were here?" Naeun asked but whispered the last question, Chanyeol eyes got wide.

"let's get out of here," I said, they both looked at me.

"what?! My unnie is in there, I'm going to open the door......or break the window!" She said all fired up.

                                                                - inside the closed door-

100002353990265pizapw1406500690.jpg

Bomi POV: 

"unnie? Do you see any light?" Naeun asked.

"no, it's pitch bla---" someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth, I wish I could see who it was...but no it was to dark. I stepped on the persons foot but still the person will not let go.

"let--" before I could say 'let me go' we crashed, something spilled but all I know is that my head hit something hard...really hard. before I can run away a bag or something was tied to my head..............................................

                                                       - 20 mintues later -

  Chanyeol POV:

"Ok, it's fully open," Luhan hyung said breaking the last glass from the window."Naeun you go first," he said as he came down back massaging his hand, god! He was the one standing on my back! Of cours I was the last one to go, even Naeun can't reach it....how do you except Luhan hyung will too? And don't get me started with my short friends.

"I'm ready," Naeun said turning back, I grabbed her waist.....I frozed......I just relized that her were really closed. "I said I'm ready," she replied and I pushed her up.

"it's your turn hyung," I said putting my hand out for Luhan to climb, he just stood there," hyung?"

"Sorry, I was just think---"

"thinking about Bomi?" I asked with a smirk.

"What? No!" He said steping on my hand really hard.

"guys, be careful----" It was my turn, I went climb throw the window.

"ow!" I yelled, I got up with a cramp and I started to massaging it.

"careful, this is a wooden floor," Naeun said finishing her sentance.

"guys, come on,help me fine the light," Luhan hyung said.

"right," Naeun said starting to fine the light switcher.

"got it," Luhan hyung said opening the light, we all looked at the floor, it wasn't blood it was some kind of red liquid.

"unnie!" Naeun shouted and ran towards a chair.

"is she ok?" Luhan asked worried, Bomi was all tied up, her head was covered with a sac or a bag, I was worried too. I quickly untied the rope on her sac and open it.

"unnie..." Naeun said starting to tear up, the left side of bomi's head was bleeding.

"Noona! Wake up," I called shaking Bomi."we should take her to the hostpial" I said as I grab bomi's right arm,"hyung?" I called looking for Luhan.

"look," Luhan said coming closer to us holding pictures in his hands."there pictures...of us......all of us....."Luhan said with a frown.

"is that---"Naeun said pointing to a picture of Nickhun hyung and Victoria Noona.....kissing,"who would take these photo's?" She asked. Just then I saw a picture of me and Naeun crawling throw to get in the museum, not only that but.....I took some photo and looked throw. There were some photo of me sleeping, Luhan going to parties.

"issome one spying on us?" Luhan asked.

click-click-click

"let's get out of here," Naeun said, I put all the photo in my bag, both me and Luhan grabbed one side of Bomi and help her up.

 

                                                           - outside the hospital -

10532763_671515256270268_740658620954123

Naeun POV:

we all stood out side of the hospital, I don't think I will be able to go inside.....as a kid I have been afraid of hospital's, full of needles,medicines, and worst of all......doctors! 

"Aren't you coming?" Luhan asked as they started to enter the the door.

"uh...I should go buy ice creams for us....and for Bomi unnie, when she wakes up," I said and ran to the ice cream man.

"she's really weird," the gaint said. I got the four ice creams in a box so I won't drop them. It has been about 10 minutes.......I hope unnie is ok, I know I should go and check up on her but....ah! I wait for another 10 mintues, it has been about 20 mintues now. I sat down on the bench, how long are they gonna take? Just moments later the gaint came throw the exit door.

"how long have you waited?" He asked coming towards me.

"20 mintues, here" I said giving him the ice cream.

"why aren't you coming inside?" He asked taking the ice cream.

click-click-click

"no reason, I thought you guys would be down soon," I answer looking away.

"your afraid of the hospital?" The gaint asked.

"what?! Of cours not! The ridiculous, why would I be afraid of the hospital?" I asked crossing my arm, he just nodded.

click-click-click

"I can walk! God!"

"look, you were just about to fall over"

"I'm not blind!"

"you should really walk slow"

"no! I want to see Naeun!" 

"Fine, just let me help you" 

"Let go of me, I'm not your dog"

"unnie! Your ok!" I said as I went and hugged her, beside me was grumpy old Luhan.

"yeah I am, oh~ you bought ice cream!" She said.

"yup, and I bought your favorite...strawberry...oh, let me help you," I said.

"sure, I feel kinda dizzy" she said, Luhan stood there with a 'WTF' look. Bomi's head was wrapped with some kind of white cloth.....or whatever their call.we all sat down, well except for Luhan who was standing, a moment later we started hearing police cars coming our way....it passed the hospital...where is it going?

"where do you think their going too?"I Asked, the gaint got up and went to some person.

"their going to the museum.....someone stole something that belongs to the museum,"Chanyeol said.

"what if they think it's us?" Bomi asked, then hold her head.

"you shouldn't talk much, the doctor said you might faint. Plus don't over think much," Luhan said looking concern.

Click-click-click

"damn, if I hear that again I swear someone is gonna get hurt,"Bomi said with a frown.

"no, some one is spying on us, their talking pictures of us...why?"the gaint asked.

"pictures......? That explains why I saw those pictures at the museum, but why was it at the museum?" Bomi asked.

"maybe we should all go home," Luhan said looking around.

"unnie, I'm staying over tonight, my dad won't be back till Monday," I said "plus I don't want to be home alone while knowing that some one is spying on me,"

"we should talk about this though" Luhan said, "Chanyeol? Do you still  have the picture?" He asked.

"yeah, I put it in my backpack," the gaint replied.

"we'll talk at Chanyeol's place, everyone is gone at my house I'm not allow it go unless there is something important" Luhan answered.

"yeah, let go" the gaint said and grabbed bomi's arm and help her out.

"thanks Chanyeol" Bomi unnie replied.

                                                     - 20 mintues later -

"Gaint? How long is your house?" I asked getting tired.

"just a few more blocks and some hill we have to climb," he replied looking abit down, what his problem?

"I don't think I can do it," unnie replied stopping for a breath.

"Me either, if I take another step I'm going to fall," I said stopping as well.

"come on, the faster we go, better chance of getting there" Luhan said, and yet again we went.

aish when is the guy going to stop????  So annoying. 

10 minutes later... 

We finally made it to the gaint house, it toke us a little longer because unnie had to stop and take some breathes.

 "Come on in you guys...... Umma!!! I'm home!!! I brought some friends." The gaint yelled. His mother came out she was very beautiful and had a kind smile.  

We all bowed  at her and she just nodded she gave the gaint a kiss on the cheek. " hello I'm mrs.park you guys can call me omma or by my name Hana" she just smiled

i looked at my unnie and she was back to her self, the cold quite girl who just stays inside hiding

we went into the house"would you guys like anything to drink?? Brother come meet chanyeols friends!".  She yelled "luhan your such a big handsome boy now! You never visit anymore. It's been a while, tell your mother I said hi." She smiled at luhan. 

And then an older looking ajussie came in, he sat down on the  couch. We bowed politely to him "hello" he bowed a as well "oh and please introduce your self young ladies" he asked us.  I looked at unnie  but she gave me a look that said *you go first please* I sighed a little but I looked at them with a smile and stud up. 

"Anyyo I'm Naeun, I'm 21 years  and I hope you guys take good care of me, " I said with the brute at smile I could do  

they both smiled at me, I sat down and look at bomi unnie and gave her a look the said  *your turn you can do it unnie!* 

she looked the others  and slowly stood up "(clears throught) h-h-hello I'm yoon bomi...... Please take good care of me" she whispers "pardon me honey??? Can u speak a little louder? I didn't really get that"

"I'm.....Yoon Bomi....i'm 22 years old, please take good care of me," she said a little louder.

"well nice to meet you too, will you guys like som----"

"can't we have a...school project to do, it might take us awhile,"The gaint blurted out and dragged all of us to his room. On the way to his room an older unnie looking girl came by.

                                                th?&id=HN.608038528984942745&w=300&h=300 

"you made it," she said.

"oh shut up Yura, plus get out of my way," the gaint replied.

"Luhan? Is that you? Oh my god, it's been so long since you haven't visited us, you've grown very handsome....unlike someone," she said looking at the gaint, a giggle came out, the gaint looked at me I closed my mouth. Unnie was looking at Luhan and then to the gaint........and gave me a look that said 'how can she think Luhan is handsome?' 

"Ah, Noona thank you, your really pretty----well I mean...you were always pretty but," Luhan lost his words.

"dude," the gaint said rolling his eyes.

"so, who are these two girls? You haven't brought girls home.......for a while,"Yura said looking at the gaint and Luhan.

"this is Yoon Bomi and the beside her is Son Naeun the evil witch of the west," the gaint replied whispering the last part "we have a project to do so.......move," I step on the giants left foot,"ah--let's go guys" he said gritting his teeth. I looked at unnie, she was stareing at the floor.

"wait, what happen to your head?" Yura asked Bomi unnie.

"uh--I--I---you see---" Bomi started to say. but The gaint was probably annoyed and walked us all the way to his room and Locked it. We all sat down and the gaint spill all the photo from his backpack to the ground, we all looked at it.

"why would someone take pictures of us and leave it at museum?" Asked Luhan picking up the pictures one by one.

"There was someone in there......he/she tried to kill me.....why?" Asked Bomi unnie.

"Unnie? What was he/she wearing? When it grabbed you...did it feel like a girl or a boy?" I asked.

"I don't know...it was dark...probably wearing black clouth from head to toe,"she said. All of a sudden the window blew open, we all got shocked, a paper flew in. Luhan went to grab it.

"guys....." He said, he looked at the letter," dear baster and bitc-- you've might wonder who this is from, guess what? Your gonna do what I say or I'm making your life as hell, call the police.....I'm gonna do whatever it takes to kill all the people you love......sincerely unknown." A chilly wind came throw, the gaint went to go close the window. I rubbed my hand on the said of my arm.....it was getting chilly.

Luhan POV: 

"so, do you think this is the same person who took the photo?" Asked Bomi, I didn't know how to answer it.

"What are we gonna do?"asked Naeun crawled up together.

"why would someone do this to us....I mean, I pretty sure we did nothing wrong to them," Chanyeol replied coming closer to the group.

"do you think......it might be one of our friends or family members?" Asked Bomi.

"well...not really, I thought it might be someone in our school....who really hates us....I mean I know the things I have done bad but I have no idea how you two got in to this," Chanyeol said. 

Click-click-click

"what was that?!" Luhan asked, we all looked around.....no holes, no window open, no nothing.

"unnie, you should call grandma and tell her we're coming late," Naeun said to Bomi.

"right, I forgot," Bomi said and went out to the bleckganey.

"Naeun?" I called, she looked up at me.

"yeah?" She asked still looking at me.

"your a girl...right?" I asked, I know that was a dumb question but I had to asked, Chanyeol looked at me like 'are you kidding me?' Naeun looked at what she was wearing.

"yeah, I think so," she said nodding.

"ok, what happens when an old lady comes up to you and tells you there is a specail person that is waiting for you but you don't know that special person...and what if the old lady tells you that the special person is some how getting hurt?" I asked. as usual, Chanyeol gives me the 'what are you talking about?' Look whenever I ask question this dumb.

"well.....um....I guess the special person might be your lover, you know"Naeun said and grab a book from her backpack,"there was a group of people call the Binwook," she said trying to fine the right page. Chanyeol came closer"ah, right here, them....they were from a long time ago, possibly from the 70's .....they would apear and disappear, they would walk around and fine people, tell them what their love life is going to to or what might happen to their lover.......why?" She asked looking at me.

"oh..."I didn't know what to say.

"you read this?" Chanyeol asked Naeun, she nodded.

"hey, can you tell me more?" I asked,"like....what if they say negative stuff?"

"um...I don't know..." She said, Chanyeol grab the book and starting flipping it.

"ah, it said 'when the person fines his/her lover the Binwook would tell their future, if it's a positive, they live their life together, negative.........' What? That can't be right, it doesn't say anything about negative," Chanyeol said looking confused.

"who are these?" Naeun asked as she looked at book, as for me I would never know what the grandma meant.

"wait.......," I said looking at the photo.....it's the grandma......the grandma I saw at the museum. she was on the photo......what?! This is from the 70's....how can.............

"hey guys," Bomi said entering the room,"we can stay but we'll have to leave when she call us," 

"CHANYEOL!!!!!" 

"Ugh, what do you want Yura?!" Chanyeol yelled back.

"come down, you've got explaining to do!"Noona yelled back.

"what does Noona want?" I asked.

"who knows," Chanyeol replied and all of us went down stairs.

"where's mom and dad?" Chanyeol asked.

"they went out, their gonna be back late......do you mind explaining why the police mans are here?" Yura Noona asked stepping aside and two police man where standing there.

"Miss.Park, do mind? I gonna be taking them to the police station....it won't be long," the police man said as they both dragged all of us in their car.

"what's gonna happen to is?" Naeun asked Bomi.

"I think their just gonna ask questions.....and that's it...I guess," she replied. From the looks of it Naeun is terrified, Bomi is scared but trying to look clum, Chanyeol on the other hand won't stop shaking.

"I think it's about the museum thing.....we can't tell them what happen! Or someone is gonna make our life as hell," Chanyeol whispered to us.

"I don't want to go to jail, this could be bad for our report cards! Do you know how long I have wanted to go to Brooklyn University?!" Naeun said freaking out.

"aren't you only a softmore?" I asked.

"yeah....but it's never to early," she answer.

"ok, so what's our plan? What should we say? I think it would be a good idea if we just say the same thing," Bomi whisper.

"ok, me and Naeun will stick with what happen...like the part when we knew you two were at the museum and you guys didn't come back, then we got to the museum and found Luhan hyung, when you were stuck in the closet," Chanyeol said very quietly.

"But how am suppose to explain how I got in the closet or who locked me in there?" Asked Bomi.

"um.....I know," Chanyeol said and started to sulk.

"what are you guys talking about back there?" Asked police #2.

"nothing," we all said.

Author's POV: 

                                                          - police asking them question -

Police: we saw you four in the museum, what were you doing there?

Naeun: Unnie and her class were there, I was waiting for her at school but she never came, the gai---Chanyeol wanted to come because Luhan was missing so we both went. 

Police: and how did you get locked up?

Bomi: I don't know, I always wanted to see the painting so when I went in...the light's went off and the door closed.

police: how did you know she was in there?

Luhan: I heared some shoutting so I went to see who it was, I tryed to open the door but I couldn't, just when Chanyeol and Naeun showed up.

police: the museum closed, how did you two get in?

Chanyeol: we talked to a nice body guard and told him our friends was in there and he let us throw.(lie)

Luhan: yeah, I think I know him......so he must of let them through...(lie)

police: well, ok....but we're gonna call you in and out at times

Bomi: do you know why we're here?

police: someone got in there and stole something very pricy and valuable

                                              - outside the police station -

"well who would want to steal something from a museum?" Asked Luhan.

"who know, we should get going....." Bomi said looking at Naeun, and she nodded.

"but what about the picture's?" Asked Chanyeol"I still have them in my room,"

"I don't know, just....keep it somewhere I won't get to see it...this creep is creeping me out,"Naeun tired yet worry, wondering how they got the pictures of them. 'Nothing is gonna harm us because of those picture's....right?' Naeun thought.

"On Monday......we speak nothing about this," said Luhan.

"I'm in....I don 't want to talk or think about what just happen...."Bomi said crossing her arms.

"I'll burn the photo's.....I don't like the idea of someone spying on me....especially when I'm sleeping,"Chanyeol said signing really loud. they all looked at Naeun who was quite, she looked back at them.

"what? You know I agree.....it's just---" Naeun couldn't finish the sentance. 

"I know...the letter...." Luhan said looking around.

"it sends chill's down my spin," Chanyeol replied not looking so happy.

"let's go...I'll make dinner," Bomi said grabbing Naeun as they left.

"come on, Chanyeol.......I'll help you burn the picture's" Luhan said leading the way.

"good, cause I wasn't going to do it alone..." Chanyeol replied following him. Just then they both got a text from their friends.

                                      th?&id=HN.608034161005432124&w=300&h=300     

                                                          - texting the exo member's - 

kris: I thought I told you two to meet us at our place?

luhan: sorry, we we're on our way

beakhyun:so your telling us you two are together?

chanyeol: yep  

sehun: so where the hell are you two?! >: ( 

luhan: oh~ did sehunie miss Luhan hyung?                                       

lay: can you guys get here quickly? We're about to enter the door..or..wait where are we? 

Chen:we're still inside the car unicorn

lay:you could just said that to me...I'm setting right next to you

chen:well you could've said that to me.....instead of texting it! 

Suho: knock it of! 

Lay & Chen: you could of just say that us..not text it! 

Chanyeol: where are you guys?

sehun: like Chen hyung said...in a car....god hyung!

d.o: Sehun.....behave and I'll buy bubble tea with you

tao: you'll go buy a bubble tea with him and you won't alike a shower with me?.....wow

suho:Tao....that is a big difference....

tao:I see no difference!

luhan:just tell us where you guys are! 

sehun:in a car....(whisper)

D.o: Sehun------

kris: I have no clue how thier going to get marry.....(shake his head) 

                                                   - inside the car -

"YA!" The younger one's yell at once.

"Well...I wonder how hyung is going to get married," Sehun said giving a glare.

"what's that suppose to mean?" Kris asked the maknea.

Luhan:guys? Hello? You guys still on?

chanyeol:Kris hyung? Suho hyung? Lay hyung? Anyone? Where are you guys?

"seriously, this tall hyung.....how many times am I on a say...in a car!" Sehun said, the other looked at the text,"you know what I say?" He asked. The other one's looked at their phone one last time...and then turn them off.

"they'll fine us...their smart," lay said nodding.

"did you just call Luhan and c-Chanyeol smart?" Asked Tao.

"hahahaha~"laughed Sehun very loud along with Tao.

"when are they ever gonna grow up?" Suho whisper silently.

"don 't think I didn't hear that hyung..." Sehun said as he stopped laughing.

                                               - at night ~bomi's pov~-

i sighed

i was at home in my room, I locked the door and closed the window , I sat down on my bed and grabbed the camera from my poket.

i toke it while Naeun luhan and Chanyeol were eating. 

I slowly looked throug the pictures but then I stoped on the picture of nickhyun and Victoria they looked happy, it looked like nickhyun is really in love...... My eyes started to water, I look throught it and started sobbing a little. 

I quickly wiped my tears away and laughed weakly. "Aish.... Why is there so many pictures of them??" I look throught more and stoped at ....... Kiss...? 

Tears started competing again, and then I started crying even more....

"Why???? Why can't that be me??????? Urggg!?!?!? I waited 4 years!!!!!!!!!! " I screamed and through the camrea on the ground that it broke 

" why?!?!?!? NichkhunUrge! What the hell?!? " I through my pillow away and it hit the lamp and then fel, I didn't care I kept screaming my heart out and crying. 

I wanted to die! What's the use? Grandma is going to die anytime soon and I don't know where the hell my mom is and my dad!!!!!!! His gone..... Why is life so hard and sad?? 

God! Why? I kept screaming my heart out....just then I realized Naeun was sleeping over, I cheek the living room...god! She's still sleeping, wow...she must be a deep sleeper. 

                                                                            - Next day -

i woke up, I guess I cried my self to sleep... I stretched and studs up to fix my bed but that's when I noticed.... BLOOD?? 

I don't think I have my periode, I already had it this month..... But then my arms started to hurt a little.. 

Ehh??? Cuts?? Omo! Grandmother can't find out! I looked down and saw my poket knife on the ground with blood..... 

Knock-knock-knock

"who is it?" I called out.

"it's me...grandmother, um....there is a boy and a girl waiting for you and Naeun" said grandmother....what?!  Ho----how did they know where I live? I quickly took of the bed spread and throw it in the closet while I hide my pocket knife somewhere safe.

"is Naeun awake?" I asked as I got out my room.

"nope, I got to say she sleeps really well, I drop two cups this morning yet....she didn't even move an inch," I laugh, my grandmother was amazed. 

"Um, I'm gonna go to the guy and the girl......I wanna ask why their here...."I said but my grandmother stoped me.

"don't be to mean,his really handsome! And there is another person I think it's his sister, she's really pretty!" My grandmother said as I went out the door and there stood Chanyeol and Luhan.....where is the girl?

"what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"I thought I said be nic---" I cut my grandmother off.

"guys! Hello? Still alive?" I yelled.

"oh, sorry....it's just we want to tell you and Naeun something, very important," Chanyeol said.

"oh honey, your very handsome," my grandmother said shaking Chanyeol's hand, oh my god! That's all I can say!"oh, and your sister is very pretty!" She said smiling at Luhan. Chanyeol had the : 0 face.

"sis---- prett--- ???" Luhan looked confused, I started to laugh and and so did Chanyeol.

"did I say something wrong?"asked grandmother looking very innocent.

"ah~ grandmother, I'm Park Chanyeol and this is my friend XI Luhan," Chanyeol introduce them while I catch my breath.

                                          

"well....your really pretty for a guy my dear" my grandmother said patting Luhan's shoulder. Chanyeol on the other hand is still hold his laughter.

"uh, where's Naeun? We need her to.....you know what? I 'll go see if she's awake" Chanyeol said leaving me, Luhan and grandmother.

"so are you two friends?" Asked grandmother with a happy smile, uh! I really hate when grandmother ask this kind of question and has a smile on.....it's creeper then Chanyeol's derp smile, don't get me wrong......I LOVE HER!

"yeah...... " we both said looking somewhere different like a tree or sky.

"well........I think I hear Chanyeol asking for help, I'll be right back" grandmother said leaving me with him. <: ( not in the mood to talk to him. 

                                                   - inside the house -

        (chanyeol waiting for naeun to wake up)                                                                                          th?&id=HN.608024072122794236&w=300&h=300                                     

Author's POV:

Chanyeol went in side and saw Naeun still sleeping, he sat near her and started to poke her.

"Naeun? Son Naeun~" he sang still poking her,"unbelievable, no movement at all," he said shaking his head. He started to play with her hair,first grab a piece, wrap it around his finger then.....................PULL IT. He kept doing it until Naeun started to move alittle.

"stop it," she mumbled.

"come on! Luhan hyung and Bomi Noona is waiting!" He shouted shaking Naeun's body back and fourth. All of a sudden eyes started to open at frist it was blurry at that time Naeun thought it was a bad person and was ready to pounch it.

"whoa! You let me wake you up for about 10 minutes and your planing on greeting/thanking me with a pounch?" Chanyeol asked.

"well, serves you right!" She said all angry, 'is she always like this in the morning?' Chanyeol thought.

"hurry, get dress, hyung and I have found something.....plus the picture's are gone," he said.

"gone? Way to go gaint! It was inside your backpack and now it's gone, what if someone took it?" Asked Naeun putting the blanket's away. 

"Not my fult," Chanyeol said defending himself.

"of course because the person who had it now lost it," Naeun said crossing her arms. Just then she relized all she was wearing was short pyjama pants and tank top.....she should Change.'this is to revealing' she thought.

"where's unnie?" Asked Naeun.

"in an awkward moment with Luhan hyung, why?" Chanyeol asked.

"no reason...." She replied. They continue this weird conversation until they heared their name. they went out to see what it was..it was Luhan and Bomi arguing.

"what's going on?" Chanyeol asked.

"unnie? Where did you get that cut?" Naeun asked as she saw blood coming from Bomi arm going throw her thin sleeve.

"it's paint...um....she told me she was painting at night, " Luhan said covering for Bomi, on the other side Luhan still wants to know how she got that, that was the reason why they were arguing because of the blood. Luhan wanted to take Bomi to the hospital but refused to plus he neede to take her for a check up for her head.

"we need to go, I found another letter from someone...we need to do it somewhere no one can fine us....."Luhan said.

"or a place where our friends can't fine us.....they must be angry," Chanyeol said.

                                                  ( bubble tea store)

                                                                           

Luhan POV: 

"really? A safe place? You brought us to the bubble tea store!" Naeun said looking at chanyeol.

"it's been awhile since I've drank bubble tea...plus this could be the least place that person or whatever could fine us.....now...excuse me," Chanyeol said going over to the counter ordering some bubble tea.

"so show it to us...don't have much time," Bomi said annoyed.

"yeah, what's so important for you two to get us here?" Naeun asked curiously playing with her nail.

"I woke up this morning and found this beside my bed," I answered showing them the paper I found. It has picture of Bomi and Nichkhun......making out.

"where the hell did you get this?" Bomi asked.

 "like I said, beside my bed," I answered looking away, somehow I feel affected by just looking at it. Why? She took the photo and looked at it, now that Nichkhun is with Victoria she must e hurt. No one said a word.

"ok, so I got strawberry bubble tea for Bomi since she like's strawberry ice cream, I got vanilla bubble tea for hyung and chocolate bubble tea for Naeun," Chanyeol said coming in,"because chocolate reminds me of witches," Chanyeol mumble, as he sat down Naeun must of heard what he said I saw him winch probably because Naeun stepped on his foot. A moment later Bomi rip the paper apart, she ripped it in tiny little pieces.

"did I miss something?" Chanyeol asked as his mouth was still on his straw.

"we all did.... " I mumble to myself, I looked at Naeun who hasn't talked since she saw the photo. She knows something about Nichkhun and Bomi.....     

 th?&id=HN.608039031496115275&w=300&h=300th?&id=HN.608008034716288406&w=300&h=300  th?&id=HN.608043807503157666&w=300&h=300

 

 

"can we leave now?" Bomi asked trying to hide something. Just a moment later the door blew open, Nichkhun came in with an angry face on. He came towards our table and looked at Bomi.

"Bitc---!"he shouted and slapped her, Bomi had tears in her yes.

"HYUNG!" Chanyeol yelled and stoped him from getting near to Bomi.

"what did you do that for?!" I asked Nichkhun not even dareing to look at him, I could be angry at him but I don't know why I should be angry. The fact that he slapped her or the fact that I was angry at her....for making out with him when his with Victoria.

"unnie, let's go I'll get ice when were at home," Naeun said grabbing Bomi by the hand and went out the door.

"if you were angry at her it wasn't her fult, you didn't need to slap her aspecially in public," Chanyeol said, although Chanyeol might be childish and likes to play with girl's heart especially Noona's, when it comes to thing like this he can get protective. on the other hand I'm just standing there like a jerk, I should be angry that he hit a girl but I just stood there when I should've done something.

Naeun POV:  

instead of going to Bomi unnie's house I took her my house, I'm afraid that Nichkhun might know where she life's and might hurt her there, but even worst. Unnie burst out in tears, I wish I can do something to make her happy  but I don't know what. Plus if I take her home grandma might ask why she's sad, beleive me it took us hours explaining to her why unnie's head was hurt.

"here, it'll make you feel better," I said giving her a glass of lemon juice with ice. I wish the ice was cold enough to freeze her tears....I don't like seeing her like this."why would he blame you unnie? You did nothing wrong, I would say if anyone who deserve a slap right now it's him," I said seating next to her.

"thanks Naeun, I don't want grandmother seeing me like this," she said as her tears went away.

"you know if you feel like pouncing him next time...JUST DO IT! He deserves it," I said telling the truth, I mean who hit's a girl? He should be in jail for this. 

"I couldn't even if I wanted to, his dad owns this big company, one Hand on him...I'll go right to jail," Bomi said sobbing alittle.

"well...if your going to get in trouble for hitting a guy........might as well hit him HARD!" I said, she giggle alittle.

 Like that we spend the day talking about things and stuff that is out of the topic, in mean time the boys were trying to get hold of them but they didn't have the girls phone number.

                                                           - 2 hours earlier - 

Chanyeol POV: 

I went back to see if Bomi Noona was ok but I couldn't fine her and Naeun. I went to her house but all I saw was grandmother sleeping. Where could they be? Only if I had their phone number.....they may be at Naeun house, how the hell am I gonna fine Naeun's house? Just then I got a text from Luhan hyung.

                                                                 - texting Luhan - 

Luhan: where are you?

Chanyeol: trying to fine Bomi Noona and the witch.

luhan:oh, I don't think their at bomi's house

chanyeol: wow, figure's....hey hyung do you know where the witch live's?

luhan: the witch?

chanyeol: oh come on! Witch...Naeun, who do think it was?

Luhan: I don't know....I'll check the book.

chanyeol: the book?

luhan: yeah..the book..the one people use to get somewhere or don't know the address..ah..the one il people use

chanyeol: ah----still don't know.

luhan: it's not here! 

chanyeol: what do you mean it's not there? Look under 'S' for Son

luhan: just find that......there's no 'Son' in here

chanyeol: well...I guess I'll see them at school on Monday

luhan: kk,don't forget we're still in trouble

chanyeol: aish! 

                                                                      - Monday - 

Author's POV:

for the rest of the weekend the 4 people did not get any note's or threads, the 4 thought it all ended. On the other hand Kai has been missing, the 11 friends did not know where he is. They were planing on meeting him on Friday after the trip to the museum but cancel because of the two guys (cough) Luhan and Chanyeol~ more trouble is coming for Bomi! first get's slapped by Nichkhun her ex-boyfriend.....now how will things work out at school? As far as Bomi know's Naeun will always be by her side. 

Naeun was meeting Bomi by the school tree, the two girl's meet and started to walk.

"did you see Taemin-shi on Sunday?" Naeun asked.

"well we were planing on to but he cancel saying his mom neede to clean the house, and that he was busy," said Bomi.

"oh..." Naeun said disappointed, the older one laughed. She knew Naeun had feeling's towards Taemin and possibly  he had some feeling's toward her too. 

"Look, sorry we were busy," said Luhan.

"really? You two were busy? I came over to Chanyeol's house and saw your Noona," beakhyun said looking at Chanyeol. The two girl's just stood and stare......

"should we do something's?" Bomi asked.

"I don't know......... " replied Naeun. They stood there and watch more, Luhan was all cleared up....got to say that little boy deer is a good lier.

"Chanyeol...how could you lie to your dear friends? What did we do to deserve this,"asked Jaebum holding soju in his hand. 

"I didn't lie...." Chanyeol said looking down at Jaebum, although he was younger...for sure he was taller. On the other side, Naeun bit her bottom lip'gaint you owe me big time' she walked up.

"sorry...to interrupt, gai--ch-Chanyeol, do you still have the book we were reading yesterday? " I asked looking at Chanyeol.

"I see, the softmore girl is now friends with Chanyeol," Jaebum said.

"hyung," Kris said," sorry about his behaviours," Kris apologies to Naeun. 

"It's ok oppa," Naeun said with the brightest smile ever. after Naeun saved Chanyeol they 12 boys had a talk.

 th?&id=HN.608022470104189060&w=300&h=300 th?&id=HN.608026782252731946&w=300&h=300 th?&id=HN.608016306827428958&w=300&h=300

Kris POV:  

"it's ok oppa," Tao imitated Naeun,"since when did she started calling you oppa?"  He asked, I rolled my eyes, aish! Beside the 8 favorite doff balls that are younger then me Naeun was the only girl that was my favorite dongasone....how did I know her?Her dad and my dad did business together and I got to know her....To be honest she was the first girl I cared about, she was like a sister to me. She was the one who introduce me to Amber, the one  I'm secretly dating.

"I know her ok, she very sweet....make fun of her or her friend prepare to be doom," I said," and your umma won't be there to save you," I said starring at Suho.

"Ok, aish...." Tao said rolling his eyes. I looked over at Chanyeol who seemed to be in shock.

"Naeun never told me you two were friends ," I said looking at Chanyeol.

"what? Friends? Please that witch is evil....first she's all happy and bright and then once you see her when she wake's up...she's like a monster," Chanyeol said, wait...he seen her sleep before? What?!

"since when did you seen her sleep?" I asked curious, the other member stared at him...Luhan looked so pale.

"what? No,no,no,it's not what you think...ok.....so is Kai here today?" Chanyeol ask changing the subject.

"no one know, we were planing on meeting him but you two,"Sehun pointed at Luhan and Chanyeol,"messed up our plans," he said sulking now. Oh god! If only they knew how they really acted as a human being. 

"Whatever, let's go in before the bell rings," D.O said putting his backpack on.

Naeun POV:

"so what should we do after school?" Bomi unnie asked.

"not sure...we can always swing by the ice cream store and just go with the flow,"I answered and smiled.

"it was nice of you to help Chanyeol," she said putting book's inside her locker.

"all I know is that the gaint owe's me,"I answered leaning against someone's locker, just then everyone started to stare at me.....wait, not me...but Bomi unnie.

"unnie, why are they starring at you.." I asked.

"what are you talking about--,"she truned around and people started to whisper. Everyone's eyes were on her....why? A student pass by me and I stopped him.

"what's going?" I asked him.

"didn't you see? The girl your standing beside....is a ," he answered and walked away, I had my eye's wide open.

"unnie..." I said, I started to walk faster and she followed me not knowing what's happeing until we stop at a big board full of picture's of Bomi unnie making out with Nichkhun.

"She forced him to make out with her," 

"what a ,"

"she should go to hell,"

"wonder how Victoria is taking this,"

"she's and evil bitc--," 

  all of those things were written on a paper, Bomii just had a serous face, no tears, not nervousness, wow unnie is a really strong girl, she must have gone through this a lot,. Who would do this? What did unnie do so wrong to deserve this? Bomi unnie rushed over and torn the pictures down...there was to many of them and she ran away.

"go, I'll deal with this,"I turn around and saw Kris oppa,"she need s a friend,"

"oppa, are you sure you can do this alone?" I asked.

"I've got 10 doff balls with me...the other one..not sure where he went,"he answered and I gave him a hug. I went to go fine where she Bomi unnie is.

Luhan POV: 

as the exo member entered the SM school we all stood there....there was a picture full of Bomi and Nichkhun making out, there were harsh words written on a paper.

"hyung, who the hell did this?" Chanyeol asked, he was by my side. 

"Don't know,"I answered....there again.....I'm standing here doing nothing when I see Naeun by her side and Bomi is in pain. I looked away, I didn't want to see any of this....I wasn't planing Monday to be like this. When I looked up, Bomi was gone and I saw Naeun hug Kris...what did I miss and where did Bomi go? I looked around.

"she ran away hyung,"Sehun answered looking disappointed. Everyone must of went to class when I saw the rest of the guys taking the picture's off. I went closer to the board and took a piece off, it was picture of Nichkhun and Bomi...she looked really happy,I ripped it....'she a ' was written on it.

"Kris hyung, are you and Naeun that close? She hugged you and you didn't push her," Tao said abit jealous, Tao has been wanting a hug from Kris since along time but the cold dude kept on saying 'not cool bro' 

"she's sweet when you get to know her....she's like alittle sister that I care about, so don't hurt her or her friend," Kris said throwing the picture's in the trash.

"lucky girl,"whisper Tao going to his umma Suho.

"should we go check up on them?" Asked Chanyeol all of a sudden, he seem to look worried.

"It's ok, they'll be fine.....I'll visit Naeun at her house and ask how Bomi's doing," Kris said wrapping the elastic around the photo.

"the things that written on this is pretty harsh," Chen said signing really loud.

"what do mean pretty harsh?! They ARE harsh!" Beakhyun said hitting Chen in the head.

"hehe" lay just laugh out of no where...ah~ this poor poor unicorn. Just then I thought to myself....who could do this to her? Could it be the person who is threading us? How did he/she get all these photo? 

Yoon_Bomi__21.jpg

Bomi POV:

*tears* why would they do this to me? I hate you Nichkhun! For making me feel this way, why did you come back?!

i slowly wipe my tear away, Naeun might be looking for me. I don't think she can fine me though, I'm hiding behide a tree that is far from school.

"you know crying won't help," someone said, I turn around and found Luhan standing right I front of me.

"why are you here?" I asked in a cold tone looking away, this is the first time I'm crying I front of Luhan.

"Naeun was looking for you......I told her I would fine you," he answer crossing his arm.

"oh please, Naeun is stubborn as can be....she's not gonna stop until she fine's me," I answer it was true, once she starts she won't finish until she's done or finish

                                                                   - flashback - 

Luhan POV: 

I know Bomi is hurt, I went outside to look for her until I saw Naeun setting on a bench.

"Unnie, where are you?" She mumble looking sad.

"you ok Naeun," I asked she turn around and looked at me.

"sunbae," she said and bow down, half way through I stopped her.

"no need to bow Naeun, did you fine Bomi?" I asked, she looked down looking disappointed.

"I think she went that way,"I said pointing to the left, sorry Naeun...I don't know what's up with me I had to lie.

"thank you sunbae," she said and hugged me, I was shocked. A bright smile form on her face and left running really happy. God Luhan! Why would you do that to her?! I looked at her running she look's so innocent...ah! I look like a bad person! I grabbed my phon and texted Chanyeol

  Luhan: dude, need your help

Chanyeol: help? What is it?

Luhan: just told Naeun something and now she is really happy about it, I need you to fine her......Incase she doesn't fine Bomi (guilty) 

Chanyeol: (cheeky smile)you told Naeun a lie so you could fine Bomi Noona

Luhan: don't put it that way(frustrated)

Chanyeol: haha~ fine! but you owe me for making me fine that evil witch

Luhan: do you want me to ask Kris to do----

Chanyeol : No! (Eyes wide open) his...busy, no need to interrupt hyung 

                                                                                                                                                                   

Thank's for ready, i hope you engoy this chapther! i know it's very lame but i'll try my best to make it more fun. please sub and comment, tell me what you think. Fighting!   

                                                        - bye bye

                                               Prity sun & Khiney ; )