First day of school

missng you.... deadly

Bomi POV:

 

This is me Yoon Bomi, I'm an ordinary girl. I'm not perfect, I have bad things that I hate about my life. I live with my grandma, she very nice, and she's always positive unlike me, but she's really sick, and when she dies I'll have no where to stay.

My dad, I liked him, he was there for me but my dad passed away tragically and it was all becuse of me.

I would do anything to have my father back, but god knows that will never happen....

As my mom, well screw her, she hated me ever since I was in her stomach, I never meet her, and I never will.

Today is September 3 first day of school, I'm not the smartest nor the dumbest person but my father gave me enough money for me to attend such school call SM School. I want my father to be proud of me, if this is what he want me to do then I will do so.

"Bomi-ah! School is going to start and you don't want to be late...right?" My grandmother asked me as she entered my room. My grandma is from my mom side, even though her daughter which is my mom didn't want me.....but my grandma did. She took care of me since I was a baby up until now. I'm so thankful for that and I want my grandma to be proud of me and I'll try my best to be the perfect granddaughter she ever had....just for her.

"Really? Is it time already?.....I must go then grandma, I'll see you after school and don't cook anything...arraso?!" I said to my grandma and hurry out the door as she waved goodbye. 

 

Luhan POV:

I eat a quick breakfast and ran to my driver, I asked the driver to drive really fast because I'm already late! Great frist day of  school and I'm already late? Just hope Suho won't yell at me.

This is me, always late for school because I spent my night outside with some friends drinking soju. I don't really get in trouble because I promised my dad I'll take over his company when I'm at the right age...since then I was able to do anything I want. Except my mom who still tells me not to do so.

Being the only child is fun, I mean your parents are always at work they forget about you and you get to party all night.

Yes....finally I'm here..at SM collage...I see all my friends...

Well where the hell is Chanyeol?! 

"Thanks," I said to the driver and went to my friends.

"where the hell is Chanyeol?" I asked them.

"don't know......we thought he was with you...." Suho said looking angry.

'

"Maknea's these day", he mumble and puts his head on Kris shoulder as Kris just rolled his eyes.

 

Naeun POV:

6:00 in the morning, I got up and went down stairs to make breakfast for daddy. I decieded to wake up early today because

a) it's the frist day of school and

b) I wanted to go to school alone without my dad and his driver driving me.

"Miss. Son you woke up early today," said my buttler.

"please....how many times do I have to tell you to just call me Naeun?" I asked my battler named Mr. Kim.

"oh...sorry, I forgot. It's just new to me...." He said feeling sorry..which made me feel bad.

"oh~ Mr. Kim....don't be sorry...it's ok!" I said and patted his back and he just gave me a worm smile.

I went up stairs to get ready...I took a shower and then got dressed.....as I pass my bed to my book shelf I see a book that said My baby Princess

Tears started to come from my eyes but I quickly whipped them off, I went down to the kitchen and saw my daddy eating the breakfast I made him.

"this is amazing Princess!" He said whaile eating it with food in his mouth, I just laugh at his childish behave.

"daddy? I was wondering if I could go to school alone?" I asked him...he looked at me.

"you want to go to school....alone? Well....ok...if that hat you want but the driver is still going to drive you and no buts! I don't want my baby princess to get hurt," my dad said as I just nodded.

I gave a goodbye kiss to my dad and went out the door, We were almost there at SM  school when I asked the driver to drop me off right by the tree.

 

Chanyeol POV:

"young master! You need to wake up!" My maids keep repeating whaile I'm still nice and cozy in my bed. 

"What's going on?" I heard Yoora Noona say.

"oh...miss..um Young master won't wake up," replied of the maids.

"young mas----??? That KID!" Yoora Noona rush thorugh my room and took the blanket off me and yelled.

"GET YOUR OUT OF BED BEFORE YOUR LATE FOR SCHOOL YOU LAZY BUM!" 

"AISH!" I mumble and got out of bed and got changed.

As I knew so......I was late, wait till Suho fines out I'm late.

 

With EXO:

-Ring-Ring-Right-

The bell rang for everyone to go to their class room. 

"We'll meet each other at the canteen, arraso?" Suho asked and the rest of the Exo member nodded except for Chanyeol who is late.

All of them went to their class.

"where the hell is the baby?" Kris asked and Suho just looked at him and went to their class.

"Kai? Would you come to the washroom with me?" Tao asked looking at Kai.

"come to the wash--....hell to the no!'' Kai said and walked away as girls swoon over him.

"where is umma?" Tao mumble as he walked away.

"YOU DRANK MY BUBBLE TEA!?" Sehun maknea yelled at Chen.

n37o2r.png

 

"sorry......I just wanted to know how it tasted," Chen replied innocently whaile giving back Sehun HIS bubble tea. Sehun grabbed it away from Chen and walked away glaring at him.

"Tis...these hyungs!" Sehun said and walked to his class.

                          

Bomi POV:

"Agh! Frist day of school! !" People said as the enter the class room.

I was the frist one in the class so I got to pick where I wanted to seat....which is at the back of the class. More student came to the class room.......the class was almost full.....well everyone chose where to seat yet no one decied to seat next to me. I didn't care, please I could care less.

I looked out the window, yes I sat beside the window wondering when school will be over. But then I heard  a chair move next to me and I looked. I see this cute guy sitting next to me I looked at the ground and he didn't even bother to introduce himself to me. AISH~ guys these day! 

"Hello class, I'm your teacher Mrs. Lee let's go.......we have an assembly at the gym," Mrs. Lee said and all of us out up and followed Mrs. Lee.

                                  

Luhan POV:

great because I was the one who came last I have to seat beside a girl who I don't even know....and she sits all the way at the back. I sat beside her not even bothering to introduce myself to her.

For awhaile I was waiting for her to introduce herself to me but I guess not. Weird......................what's wrong with this girl? I know what your saying a guy should be a gentleman and make the move but gentleman doesn't show up on my dictionary.

"Blah blah blah blah blah......." That all I heard from my teacher.

We all got up and went to the gym.

 

Naeun POV:

my teacher Mrs. Jung said we should go to the gym because there was an assembly, we all were ready to get up and go to the gym when a guy came to our room.

"ah~ minhea. Mrs. Jung I was late......there was a huge traffic jame and all," said the guy, he looked really tall. All the girls had their eyes on him, I wouldn't blame them I mean he is tall and looks really handsome.

I looked at the ground because I wasn't interested.

"Mr. Park, yes that's alright just don't be late again, now please go to the end," Mrs. Jung said with a smile as the big gaint came towards me at the end.

 

Chanyeol POV:

I had to lie because I didn't want to get detention on the frist day of school, I gave all the girls in my class a quick smile. I went to the end and saw a girl with her head down. Not even dare to look at me, what's wrong with her?

I was about to say something so I could see her face but the line started moving and so did she.

We all went to gym and I saw all my members, Suho looked at me and gave me the you've-got-a lot-to-explain look as I just looked at the ground.

We all sat down and saw our principle.

"good morning students, I am your principle Mr. Choi Jimyeon (just made it up lol~) welcome to SM school," he said and everyone clapped.

"Ladies and gentleman, as you might have read the rules I will read it again," rules?! you've got to be kidding me"do NOT be late, not fights in the hall, get your homework done and hand in on time, don't throw food or paper in the hall, respect your teacher! Ect......if you don't follow these rules you'll have detention!" Said the principle.

"Respect the teachers," I heard someone whisper, I looked to my right and saw the girl taking notes.  

Ha~ she must be one of those A+ student.....aish.....I don't like those girls...................at all! 

Luhan POV: 

"you maybe dismiss," said Mr. Choi Jimyeon our principle, I was relief when I saw Chanyeol leaving the gypsum at lest I knew he came to school.

"excuse me," said the girl I sat beside.....I was about to move but then just stood there like a rock.

"your in my way," I told her she looked up and meet my eyes, I can see she wants to say something......

"but that's the way our class room is..." She said pointing to the door.

"I need to use the bathroom.....and your in my way...so move," I told her in a cold tone and she just move as  I smiled in victory.

"jerk" I heard her whisper.

 

Bomi POV:

Agh! That GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate him so much! Who the Hell does he think he is?! Why are there people like him?! Agh! It's my frist day at SM and it's already ruined by a guy! A guy! God! Jeez!

I entered the class room and sat down......THAT guy came back and sat beside me.........While the teacher was teaching he was playing Candy Crush on his phone!

Yoon Bomi ignore him! I took some notes and but it in my back pack.

"ok that is all for today," Mrs. Lee said  and I got ready to go. 

Ring-Ring-Ring

the bell rang from lunch, I got up and walk straight to the door..............I went home to my grandma and cook lunch for the both of us. 

"How was school?" She asked.

"it was ok, grandma," I answered.

"ok? Why....what happened?" She asked.

"oh nothing~ look it's already time for me to go, I'll see after school..arraso and please don't do anything dangerous!" I warned her and she just smiled, Great! I'm walking back to hell.

Naeun POV:

"all right class get ready it's almost time for break," Mrs. Jung said.

I was sitting down on my desk taking lots of notes of what we just learned. 

Ring-Ring-Ring

the bell rang and I got my stuff, all the student were already out, I was the last one. 

"Miss. Son?" Mrs. Jung said.

"yes?" I asked.

"great job today! You did well," she told me, I smiled brightly.

"oh, thank Mrs. Jung," I said and waved good bye, I got out the door and went to my locker. I put all my books and papers in there, I grabbed my bag and headed out for lunch with my daddy.

Just then I got a called from my dad.

"daddy?" I said.

"hi, sorry princess but I can't have lunch with up you today, I got lots of work and al---" I cut him off.

"dad it's ok, I'll just go and buy some sandwich," I told him.

"ok, just don't get lost, bye~"

"bye" I said and left.

As I was about to get out the door I passed by 10/12 boys......one of them looked like a guy in my class, he was talking to a guy much shorter then him and he had nice forehead.

Then he saw me, I looked away and started to walk out the door. I was about to trun when I heard my name.

"Naeun!" I heard some shout my name, I truned around and my heart started to beat.

"Taemin sungbea" I said and looked at him and then bow.

"don't have to be so formal, where are you going?" He asked.

"just going to get something to eat." I told him.

"oh~ do you want me to drive you there?" He offered.

"oh, thanks but it's ok! I think I can handle walking alone," I told him.

"well.....ok, but if you need a ride just call me," he said and walked away.

I was so shocked! How did he know my name? I mean I am in his class for gym but i didn't have gym yet.

I happily smiled walking towards the store to buy some sandwich.

 

Chanyeol POV:

"why were you late for school?" Suho hyung asked acting like mom.....again.

"Hyung~ " I whined and looked at Kris who just stood there giving me the Told-you-not-to-stay-up-late look.

"ok! Look....I slept late ok....and I over slept in the morning," I said telling the truth, Just then I realized the girl was there....I don't really know how she looks but I recognized her body....or the figure of her body.

She then started to walk away, I looked back and saw she was talking to Taemin hyung......do they know each other?...........wait!  Why do I even care?

"YA, PARK CHANYEOL!" Suho shouted my name.......aish....

"hyung! Why so loud?" I asked.

"why aren't you listening to me?" He asked and I just looked at the ground, when do we ever listen to him? "Aish....makneas today! Ok ok ok let's go to the canteen and eat!" We all followed him.

Just then Sehun was staring at me and gave me the I-saw-where-you-were-looking-at loo,Then gave me the evil smile.

Aish! He needs to stop hanging out with Kyuhyun hyung. 

Luhan POV:

ok.....first Chanyeol got in trouble by Suho and now we're all walking to the canteen.

I kept looking everywhere, I didn't know what i was looking for or who I was looking for but I just kept looking.

"hyung, who are you looking for?" Asked Kai.

"oh, ugh.....No one." I said and started to eat my lunch, since we where sitting beside the window I could see everything. Just then I saw that girl.

I was staring at her for a few moment when finally she realized I was staring at her and then she looked at me...but I quickly looked away.

I looked at the other member to see if the saw but non of them did.....just then Sehun looked at me and gave me the why-we're-you-staring-at-her look with an evil smile on his face..........ok...how many times has Sehun been spending time with Kyuhyun?

large.jpg


 

 

                  thanks for reading.............We love you and we will try to udate as much as possible!

                                                  - Khiney and prity sun