Detention

missng you.... deadly

Image result for Chanlu

                                 

Bomi POV:

great, another day at hell..........why can't I just fine a job?.......I mean I do have a job...but that's not enough, I still need to pay for food, house and for grandma's medicines, my dad did leave some money for me...but that's for school and all. I enter my class room and sat down, like yesterday I was the frist one.

"oh, miss. Yoon? Your here at school early," said Mrs. Lee. I got up and bowed down.

"yes, good morning Mrs. Lee, I didn't want to be late," I said and took a seat back.

"well since your here why don't you help me?" She asked and I happily nodded. All I had to do was put books on each of the desk and erase the board. 

"Well Miss. Yoon, you did a very good job! Thanks for helping," she said and then....

Ring-Ring-Ring

the school bell rang, All the student came in.

I went back to my seat and sat down, just then Luhan the guy with bad manners came and sat beside me.......ever since yesterday we never talked.........well we did once but I wouldn't call that talking

Luhan POV: 

"ok, since you guys are going on a trip this Friday, I wanted you guys to be ready.....so I'm pairing you up with a partner so you two can research together," Mrs. Lee said, hm..........wonder who's my partner. Please let it Xiumin Hyung!

(Xiumin and Luhan are in the same class) 

"Xiumin......your with.......................Miejoe(just came up with it..lol~)" said Mrs. Lee and my life is ruined!

" Bomi.........your partner is........your seatmate so it's Luhan," Mrs. Lee said and wrote our name on the board.

Wait! Did I hear right?????i Looked at my seatmate but she already looking at me. I gulped hard....I don't know what wrong with me.

"didn't your parents teach you staring at people is in polite?!" I asked her, she looked at the ground and looked back at me.

"well at least I wasn't the one staring at someone for a minute!" She shoot back.

And that was it....I couldn't talk back....I wanted to say something but It just didn't come out of my mouth. 

"Let's just do this stupid project and get it over with," I said and grow my back pack and went to the library whail she followed behind.

 

Chanyeol POV:

"Mr. Park......I hear you were late yesterday? And now....your late again?" Asked Mr. Choi my principle.

"ah~ sorry! I had to do something for my mom and there was a huge traffic and such.....plus I live very far," I told him.......it was a lie...well half of it was a lie, it was true.....I do live far and yes....my mom did ask me to do something......but I was to busy playing on my phone I forgot I had school.

"Mr. Park, even though I do beleive you.....you will still have detention, it won't be fair to the others, you are dismiss now," Mr. Choi said as I walked out of the office.

Great! My plan is ruined! i went to my locker to see what I have today.

GYM.........yes....finally something exciting, I went to the boys change room and change to my gym clothes. I got out and saw that my classmate were out in the field. I thought this was for softmore and junior's.........where are the junior's?

"hello, class, I am your gym teacher Mr. Kwon today it's just you guys because the juniors and the sinoirs  have a project to work on, today it want you guys to run 3 times around the field and start to worm upfor volley ball," Mr. Kwon said and blew the whistler and everyone started to run.

I'm already on my last run and I'm starting to sweat......................I looked behind and saw 3 more guys and behind them was........a girl.......is that her i asked myself, she's really pretty i thought....it was the frist time I saw her face....since it's gym and she had her hair tied back! I could see her face clearly. I finished the run and started to worm up. Whaile I was worming up the 3 boys started to flirt with her. 

"Naeun....wow, your really fast for a girl," boy #1 said, I had to agree she was fast for a girl....so that's her name....Naeun? 

"Yeah...I bet you could even beat all of us if you had ran faster," boy #2 said. All Naeun did was smile..........I couldn't  help but smile like an idiote to my self.........wait wait wait! What's wrong with me? 

Naeun POV:

wow this is the frist time a boy has ever notice me, I was a bit disappoint that Taemin wasn't  there to see me run, all I did was smile at them. I looked at the field where lots of kids were still running I could see some girls glaring at me what did I do?

Soon all of the student were done running we were ready to play volley ball. I was blue vs red, I was on the blue side. Most of the girls who glared at me were on the red side but some were happy because the giant was in their team.

"ok, this is just a game so let's have some fun and don't cheat," Mr. Kwon said blew the whistler and throw the ball. it came to my side and I jump and hit the ball......sadly the giant got hold of the ball and hit it back to my side.....one of the team mate smashed the ball and went over to the red side just then one of the girl said 'this is for flirting with my boyfriend' and throw the ball over to me.....I was so close of getting hit but one do my members saved it.

"thanks" I replied, And he just nodded. I looked over and saw the giant rolling his eyes.....the game kept on going and going.....no one had lost yet....just then the bell rang and the score ended up 6:6.

"don't worry we'll get them next time," the gaint said with his low voice.

"In his dreams" I thought to myself.

                                                         

                                                                       - At the library -

 

Bomi POV:

"why don't you look that side and I'll look this side," I told Luhan whail I started to walk my direction. 

"Whatever" he replied and started to look for some books. A few mntes later we got together and started to see what we got.

"I think we should do this one," Luhan said and grab a book from his hand and placed it on to the table.

"but I wanted to do this one," I told and put the I got on the table.

"seriously? I think mine would be better," he said and looked at my book.

"yes but my has more infomation and it will be a lot easier then yours," I said and grab my book and started to read it.

"why can't we just do my book?" Luhan asked with a higher voice.

"because i want to do mine!" I said with a higher tone.

"Shhhhh!" The Liberian said and looked annoyed towards us.

"sorry" we both mumble.

"look I don't want to get in trouble, let's just do mine! End of discussion!" I said and took my book back to my hand.

"I want to do mine," Luhan said looking annoyed.

"sorry were doing mine because a) I'm a girl b) I'm smarter" I said with a smile.

"what are you talking about?! Please I am smarter then you! And plus you have to listen to me becuse I'm older then you!" Luhan rises his voice.

"what makes you think your older then me?!" I asked.

''you and you! Detention!" Yelled the librarian.

WHAT!? Detention?! No! This can not be happening! Please! God!

i looked over at Luhan with a pissed face, It seems like he was pissed too. 

"This is your fult!" I said and grab my bag and started to walk away.

 

Luhan POV:

Detention?! God no! I was really pissed right now!

"nice job hyung! Getting a girl pissed off" Sehun said whaile reading a book about.....'History of Bubble Tea' 

"can't you see I'm pissed to?! And what are you doing here?!" I asked.

"what does it look like? I'm here reading a book! Not getting detention! Unlike someone!" Sehun said rolled his eyes.

today is not my day! And that's for sure!

Ring-Ring-Ring

 

Naeun POV:

I got dress and went to my locker, I was about to have lunch when...............................................................................

"XI Luhan, Yoon Bomi, Park Chanyeol and Son Naeun......please come to the office." What?! Why am I asked to go to the office. I got to the office and saw a baby face, a girl and the giant.

"how did you get in trouble?" I heard the gaint say, I looked at him and walked up to Mr. Choi.

"Miss. Son, I heard from a couple of girls that you threw paper on the hall way, " Mr. Choi say and I looked at the window and saw 3 girls laughing.......god why does this happen to me?! 

"Yes.....um..sorry...I take the blame," I said and took a seat beside the baby face. 

"Looks like you guys got detention, Mr. XI and Miss. Yoon for yelling in the library, Mr. Park for being late and Miss. Son for throwing paper on the hall way," Mr. Choi said.

"frist your going to go to the gym and clean up the equipment, go to the roof top and water the plants and the last one...um.....right! Go to the Boys washroom and clean up the mess," Mr. Choi said, The Two boys groan whaile the girl and I looked disgusted.

"go on!" Shouted Mr. Choi. We all walked out of the office and went to the gym, god! I was so hungry! None of us dared to talk, We all the place up.

 

Chanyeol POV:

while the girl with the orangey brown hair was cleaning and she looked like she was doing it very carefully hm.......she is quite short, whaile the other girl, Naeun was doing it without any care...At all! She was picking up all the Jersey whaile her lips formed a pout. 

"Ya, Chanyeol! Aren't you going to help me?!" Yelled Luhan hyung.

"sorry hyung, I was just...thinking," I said and started helping Luhan hyung picking up the basketball from the ground 

"move," said the short girl, she was swiping the gym floor and now Luhan hyung is in her way.

"why should I do that?" Asked Luhan hyung looking right at the girl.

"you know what? Your the reason I have detention! If it wasn't for you I would be happily eating Right now,so when I tell you to move! MOVE!" She yelled and pointed at Luhan.

"my fult?! If you only listen to me! If you picked the one that I picked then you wouldn't even be here right now! I wouldn't even be here right now! Don't blame me for the mistake you made," Luhan said standing right next to her, Just then Naeun stopped and put the last jersey in the bag and tied it.

"guys, who cares! Let's just get this over with," Naeun said and walked over to the closet and put away the bag. "Let's go, we still have 2 more jobs to do," like that she walked away, I looked at shorty and Luhan then started to follow Naeun.

"Your so childish," Bomi whispered to Luhan and pushed him so she can swipe the floor.

 

Luhan POV:

"are you sure your going the right way?" Asked Bomi.

"yes I'm 100% sure!" I said.

The thing is after Bomi was done swipping I put the racket full of basket ball in the closet and now were heading toward the roof top. And we're trying to fine where it is.

"how did Chanyeol and that girl fine it?" I asked.

"so.....you don't know where it is?" She asked smirking at me.

"shut up!" I told her and started walking......where the hell is the roof top...well where does it lead to?

"why don't you call your friend?" She asked.

"I left my phone at home," I replied.

"wow, I never knew people like you could serve a day without a phone," she whispered.

"whatever lets just go fine the place, wait why not ask some people?" I thought. She have me a dumbfound look.

"do you see any body here? Answer: NO! You know why? Because their all in side the class room studying!" She said with anger.

 

Naeun POV:

um.....where are they? Why aren't they here yet? Why are they taking so long? Are they still fighting? Waeyo?! They should be helping not fighting! Aish...........we're almost done.

10 minutes ago

"You do that side and I'll do this side" I told the giant.

"why can't I do that side whail you do this side?" He asked.

"does it matter?" I asked looking at him.

"I don't know? Does it?" He asked, I rolled my eyes

"stupid," I whispered.

Without me knowing he picked up a soil from one of the flower and flicked on my hair.

"Ya! What the hell was that for?!" I shouted, and pick up soil from one of the flower and flicked to his hair.

"for calling me stupid," he replied and sprinkle a little water on my head.

"that's because you are!" I said and poured water all over his shoe.

"!" He cursed, I stuck my tough out at him and started to pour water on the flowers.

 "Ya! Where are they?! We're almost done!" The giant said and he finished off at his last section."wait! What if they left?" The giant asked.

"I don't think they'll do that! If they did then they would probably have a second detention," I said and put the pot with the beautiful flower next to the roses.

I've been stareing at thr flower for quite a long time.

"do you like that flower?" The giant asked whaile coming closer to me.

"yeah........it looks so alive compared to the others," I said admiring the beautiful flower." And it reminds me of my mom," I said out of no where.

"what?" The giant asked.

"n..nothing," I said, "let's go......to our last job....cleaning the toilet," I said as I tried to avoid his gaze. I walked over to the door and looked back at him, he kept his eyes on me.

"aren't you coming? Or not?" I asked.

 He looked back at the flowers and came towards me with an idiot smile on his face. We went down the stairs and down the hall ways scilently.

Just then we heard.

"it's this way!"

"no! It's this way stupid!"

"your the real stupid here!" 

"Are we starting this?! Listen to me! I'm older then you plus taller!"

"when did age and height get in to this!?"

"you know what? Whatever! I'll go this way whail you go your way! Don't come crying up to me when your lost! And whail that pretty girl, Chanyeolie and I finish our work you will still be lost!" 

"Guys! We finished when you two are here arguing which way the rooftop was!" I said and and the giant looked confused.

"did you not see the 'Roof top' sign?" The giant asked whaile pointing at the sign just a few hall ways.

"you must feel really stupid right now," the baby faced said to the girl.

"your stupid too! You didn't see the sign!" The girl replied flicking the poor baby face.

"you did not jus----you " Luhan was about to tackle her but the gaint went in the middle and stopped the baby face. Woah! I never knew such a small or innocent guy like him would that.

"Hyung! Stop! This is not you," the gaint said I walked over to the girl.

"hi, I'm sorry i didn't introduce my self,I was a bit upset back then, but my name is Son Na Eun, but you can call me Naeun," I told her and she smiled.

"I'm Yoon Bomi, call me Bomi," she said.

"let's go clean the toilet," I said.

 

Luhan POV:

ok! That girl is really getting on my nerves!

"hyung, let's go, I don't think the girls will be happy seeing the boys washroom," Chanyeol said, A few second later we heard.

"ah! That is disgusting!"

"don't they flush the toilet?!"

"who eats in the bathroom?!"

"I don't want to this anymore!"

"now, now, ladies, don't chicken out!" I said entering the washroom."well lady, and child," I said referring the short one as a child.

"if you haven't notice smart one, I'm older then her!" She said.

"really?" I asked looking at her.

"Guys," The two maknea said.

Chanyeol was In charge of the food up on the ceiling because he was the tallest, the tall girl was in charge of cleaning the walls because the other short one was to.......short, instead she was in charge of mopping the floor and as for me, I had the worst job since I was the oldest.......I was t o clean the toilet.

"Can you please move?" The tall girl asked Chanyeol, Chanyeol looked down.

"why?" He asked still trying to get the food from the ceiling.

"your in my way, I can't clean that wall side because your in the way," she said pointing to the last wall she had to clean.

"can't you wait?" Chanyeol asked, trying to get the Peanut butter of the ceiling.

"no, I have a life to go through,"she said pushing him.

"ya! Do you want me died?" Chanyeol asked looking down at her.

"that would be nice......" She whispered.

"aish!" Chanyeol said annoyed, he looked back up and started to clean the peanut butter."wait till I'm done," he said. Haha~ Stubborn Chanyeol. The girl just lean against the wall and waited.

"hey, I never got your name," i said looking at the girl.

"Son Na Eun, but call me Naeun," she said with a smile. 

"My names Luhan, XI Luhan," i said taking a break from cleaning the toilet, I looked at the short girl who just have me the 'what?' Face look.

"Yoon Bomi, just call me Bomi," she said and got back to mopping.

"Ch--Ch-----Chanyeol, P--Park Chnayeol," Chanyeolie said to concertated on the sticky peanut butter.

"ya! Why is this so sticky?!" Asked Chanyeol and threw the stick which landed on Naeun's head.

Chanyeol had '0' face.

"what was that for?!" Naeun said and pushed Chanyeol and he landed on his .

"Seriously?" Chanyeol asked looking pissed.

He came closer to me and was about to grab what I was holding when I took it and but it behind me.

"Let's all be good friends now," i said looking from Chanyeol to Naeun.

"Easy for you to say" said Bomi.

"look, I'm trying solve their problem and your ruining it!" I said facing Bomi.

"oh, did I? Oops, sorry," she said with sarcasm.

"" I told her,She grabbed the mop and hit me with it.

"" she said back.

"look what you did! You got them into a fight again!" Chanyeol said.

"oh wow! Look who's speaking! The GIANT!" Naeun said and flicked his head.

"ow! !" Chanyeol said grabbing the stick and hit Naeun's head 

 "WHAT!? You can't judge me without knowing me frist!" Naeun said and punished him by kicking his leg.

Chanyeol tighten his teeth with full of pain.

"I mean look at you! Your so short!" I told Bomi.

"please! Said the person that looks like a baby!" She said back.

"even Naeun is taller then you and she's younger!" I told Bomi.

"really? Look at you! Chanyeol is younger then you and yet his taller then you!" She said comparing me to Chanyeol.

"that's not fair! He was born tall!" I told her.

"yeah, and you were born short!" She said back.

"said the person who is shorter then me!" I looked her from head to toe.

"STOP CHECKING ME OUT!!!" She yelled. I had my eyes wide open.

"I wasn't checking you out," I TOLD HER.

"at least I pay attention in class whail your just flirting with girls" Naeun said pointing at Chanyeol, Chanyeol's pissed face formed into a smile.

"so you were looking at me?" He asked.

 

Naeun POV:

"so you were looking at me?" The giant asked coming closer, I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"what?! No! Gross! Why would I look at you? Every class all I hear is 'wow your awesome' or 'wow his handsome' every girl in the class talk about you! Don't you think I get annoyed? And if I get annoyed why would I look at you?" I asked.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" Shouted Bomi and Luhan, just then the door flew open.

"what is this?" One of the teacher asked. He looked at Luhan and Bomi who were ready to kill each other and then truned to the giant and I, i pushed the gaint by his chest so he could stand next to me and not in front of me.

"What's going on?" The teacher asked, I can see that the gaint was still staring at me in the corner of my eyes.

"oh....uh...we have detention and it was our duty to clean the boys washroom," replied Bomi unnie.

"how come I can hear you all the way till my class room? And when I come I see four do do heads in here, two about to kill each other whail the other two was about to kiss," said the teacher, My cheeks truned bright pink, I looked down so they won't see my face.

"oh...sorry we just had a argument," replied Luhan.

"agh........yes, sorry we will be quite from now on.....right guys?" I asked.

"yes," they all replied except for the gaint which I can barley hear even though his standing next to me.

                                      - After the next 2 hours of cleaning the washroom - 

We all went home, I had lots do books in my backpack and on my hands, since i spend my time cleaning I had lots of homework to 

 

chatch up on, just then I heard a honk. I looked behind me saw a car it was red and the window opened.

"hey, Naeun" said the person inside the car.

"Taemin-shi?" I asked and a smile formed on my face.

"you want a ride? Or your going to walk home?" He asked. it was late and walking will take awhail and my dad might get 

worry. I nodded, I went inside the car and sat down.

"why were you coming late?" Taemin-shi asked.

"I had detention........with Luhan-shi, Bomi unnie and the gia---Chanyeol-shi,"I was so close of saying giant.

"so....were do you live Naeun?" Asked Taemin.

"just trun right, go straight then make acouple of turns and drop me off there and I can manage from there," I said to

taemin.

"are you sure?" He asked.

"yes, I'm sure," I said looking out the window, just then I thought to myself, 'why was he there late?'

 "um....I just wanted to ask, why were you there late at school?" I asked. He stopped the car and I was shocked.

"sorry, um....I had to.....uh--uh-- I had to come again to get my book.....I left it at school," he said starting the engine

again.

 

Taemin POV:

Come on Taemin! Come up with something! Don't get cought! 

"Sorry, um.......I had to...uh---uh--- i had to come again to get my book....I left it at school," I told her and she just nodded,

i started my engine again and drove a couple minute past.

"stop here, I'll walk from here now, thanks Taemin-shi for driving me," she said with a bright smile. Um......did I hear the 

Rumor's right? I thought people said she was very bubbly? She got out the car and started to walk, she truned a gave me a

last goodbye wave, I waved back. Ok, so now I need to head home.

 

Bomi POV:

great! Finally! I walked home with bunch of homework inside my beg, at lest I had lest then Naeun and Chanyeol. 

"Grandma! Are you hungry?! I made dinner!" I shouted from the kitchen.

"yea! I'm coming!" She replied from the living room, probably watching Boys Over Flowers because her favorite actress 

Lee Minho His in it. After dinner I washed the dished and went out the front and sat down on the ground and looked up the 

Sky, tears started to from my eyes.

                                                              - flashback - 

"you know.......as long as the stars are still up in the sky, you know I'm always there for you" said Nichkhun.

It was a dark night and me and my boyfriend Nichkhun was on our very last date.

"Promise me you'll wait for me,Promise me you won't move on, and I'll be back for you and that's a promise" 

Nichkhun said and I nodded, I gave him a huge and. He hugged back.

"I promise," I said.

                                                           

                                                                 - end of flashback - "

' Nichkhun, I'll be waiting," I whispered.

 

Chanyeol's POV:

I went home really pissed, I walked in the house and layer my backpack on the ground. One of my maids picked it up.

I walked up the stairs taking my shoes off one by one then my jacket of leaving it on the stairs. I was standing in front of my

door and took my shirt off and left it there.

"aw~ you got to be kidding! Park Chanyeol! Who do you think you are?!" Yooora Noona shouted. I could her par her

climbing up the stairs.

"ya! Do you think your 4!? Your 21 years old for god sake! And you let your maids do all your work?! Omg! I have no

idea how dad trust you to be the next 'man' to take over our company!" Yoora Noona shouted.

"shut up Yoora!" I said and lied down my bed.

"get your of your bed! And please put some cloths on!" She yelled, I didn't say anything.

"wait.......you never acted like this before...well I mean you always did acted like an but it seems different

what happen?" She asked.

"nothing.....don't you have your own little life to take care of?" I asked.

"ya? What's with the pissed face?" She asked.

"Ya.Ya.Ya, you two are siblings, why do you two always get on each other's neves?" My mom asked walking in.

"Due to the fact that I'm 3 years older then him and yet he still doesn't call me Noona!" Yoora Noona wined, it's true I never 

call her Noona, but I always thought of her as a Noona.....just never called her one.

"mom, she came to my room and is irritating me," I said sitting up.

"Yoora, your father is waiting for you down stairs and for my little baby......go get dress I want you to meet someone,"

my mom said.

"but mom I-----" she cut me off.

"Chanyeolie-ah, this is important" my mom said and I got up and put a shirt on.

 

Luhan POV:

"Young master? You are home, the maids made you some snacks," said my butler. I just nodded. I went up stairs

and I put my books away. I went over to my nightstand and grabbed the photo that was there.

"mom....dad.....I miss you" I said. I went down and eat the snack. I looked at the clock.............10:05. I but on my party

clouth and texted chanyeol.

me: dude...I'm going there with Kai...you coming? 

Chanyeol: wish I can...but can't here in room with my mom and her friend, plus she has a daughter.

i need to stay and accompany her.

me: to bad, don't worry bet she's pretty, anyway good luck and don't worry I won't let your Kai

party hard.

chanyeol: well thanks, and see you tomorroa, don't knock up a girl ; )

me: I'll try my best : )

 


Hi guys, hope you enjoy this chapter! 

And fighting! 

- Khiney and Prity sun!