The Truth Hurts

missng you.... deadly


 

Bomi POV: 

agh! It's 5:00 in the morning! I had to wake up because I neede to go to the cafe store and tell my boss I can't make it this Friday. I have a school trip to Seoul museum of arts. I had been wanting to go there since years but never got the chance but now I'm willing to go and no one will ruine it for me! I got to the cafe store and opened the door.

 "oh, Bomi-shi? Your not in for today," my boss said.

"oh, yes I know, um...it's just that I wanted to tell you I can't make it this Friday, I have a scho---" my boss cuted me off.

"a school trip? Yes! It's ok! It's been a whaile since you took a break from work," my boss replied.

"really? Are your sure?" I asked and my boss nodded, "oh, thank you!" I said and left the store. I looked at the time..5:30.......I still need to make breakfast for my grandma.

 

Luhan POV:

aish!!! My head! I looked at my timer 5:36.....ah!! I still have an hour to sleep......wait today is school? Right?................................................NO!!!!! I still haven't finished my homework!!! God damn it! I got up and went to my backpack, I grabbed my homework.

"please read the history of art," I said reading my notes. I sat down and started to read. I'm so sleepy! Don't get me wrong.......I went to a party! And came back at like....what?....um.....2:15....................ah! My dad will kill me if he knew about this...don't get me started with my mom. 

 

Chanyeol POV: 

Beep beep beep!!!!!!!

my alarm went on....I looked at my clock 6:18. Aish! I got up and grabbed my towel....I went to go take a shower. Just then I remembered what happened.

-Flashback-

"hello, my name is Park Joanie and this is my daughter Sandara, Park Sandara," said the women.

"hi, I'm Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol," I said.

"Chanyeol-shi, you are very handsome," said Joanie-shi.

"oh, thanks mrs. Park Joanie-shi," I said and gave them a smile.

"Chanyeolie? Why don't you take Sandara-shi to the mall or some place nice?" Asked my mother.

"sure," I said and made the movement for her to follow me....not really a gentleman but...it'll do.

"so? Do you want to go shopping?" I asked Sandara-shi.

"yeah...sure," she answer.....a few mintues passed and it was died silence.

"how old are you?" She suddenly asked.

"21 years old....." I told her, " you?" I asked.

"23," she said looking a bit sad.

"you ok?" I asked and she just nodded. We got to the mall and went to the first mall she had her eye on. Just then I heard a familiar voice.

"dongwa? Do you want this one?" A girls voice asked, I turn around and saw..........Naeun?! With........A KID!?  The little kid nodded. just then Naeun caught my eyes, I stood there like a stone and so did she.

"Chanyeol? Come on...let's buy this one," Sandara-shi said and grab my arm I looked behind to take one last glimp of Naeun.

"come! Let's buy it now," the kid said pulling Naeun away.

                                                      -end of flashback-

"AISH!!!!!" I scarem in my shower.

 

Naeun POV:

"Naeun? someone's here to see you," called my dad, I got out of my room and went down stairs.

"yes daddy?" I asked and looked at the person who was by the door.

"taemin-shi?" I asked.

"so you do know each other?" my dad asked annoyed and I stepped on his left feet. 

"yes, um..... do you need anything?" I asked.

"ah........ it's just that um..........my sister is having a welcome back party and also her boyfriend so..... my mom asked me to bring a date so...... I was wondering if you would like to come with.... me?" he asked.

I was shocked, I wasn't the only one who was shocked.... my dad was too.

"there is no way----" "yes, I'll go with you," I answer cutting my dad off and he had the 'WTF' look, "as friends" I said.

"thanks, um........I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7:30" he said the left.

"I don't like that guy one bit" my dad said pointing were taemin went off to.

"dad I said as friends" I replied, I looked at the time........7:00.

"daddy, I need to go, see you at lunch," I said and went out the door before my dad sent a diver to drive me.

i got to school and sat down, I had been smiling for god knows how long!!!! I just can't believe I'm going on a date with Taemin!!!!! well as friends. just then I heard girls scream which only means that the giant is here.

"ya, I heard our Taemin oppa went to that girls house this morning," some of the girls whispered.

"yeah.... I think their going out, yesterday I heard Jaebum say he picked her up after the detention," a different girl whispered.

"I heard he asked her out to his noona's welcome home party with her boyfriend," someone elss whispered.

AISH!!! if they want to talk about it why can't they just talk about it!? even though their whispering I can still hear them!!! everyone can hear them. 

"ok, class settle down," said Mrs. Jung and we all did, through the whole class I felt like an ice berg! every single girls were starring at me, not just girls but some guys too.

 

Bomi POV:

"class, you make take this time to finish your project with your partner," said Mrs. Lee. Whaile I was waiting for Luhan to come back from talking to his friend named Xiumin I took out my books and layed them on the table.

"You better go, up your partner is waiting," said Xuimin and Luhan just rolled his eyes.

"so, I did the project and I worted on this piece of paper," I said and handed to him whaile he handed his paper to me.

"great now we just need to write this on a big piece of paper and we're done" Luhan said passing my paper back to me. The whole hour we were working our head off! We wrote everything, we made it eye catching as possible, we read it over 20 times to see if we made any mistakes.

Ring-Ring-Ring

"alright class, you did well! Please hand in your work," said Mrs. Lee, both Luhan and I hand in our work. We both went to the back to get our stuff.........I finished my work....with him? I thought to my self..........hummmmhm......what's happening? Yesterday we we're fighting non stop and now...we finished our work..must be a lucky day!

 

Luhan POV:

wow~ I felt some what relief that I finished my work......I never finish my work, I looked over at Bomi who was busy putting books in her back pack. I guess it was a lucky day....great I'm off to math! Wait I think Bomi is off to Biology....I think that's the same class as Baekhyun, Lay and Chen.

"Luhan!" Suho shouted my name....great! I guess I'm in trouble...again.

"yes" I asked.

"do you know where Kai is?" Soho asked.

"no, why are you asking me? You know I'm not the only one who gets Kai in trouble!" I said.

"well there's always Chanyeol........but he was busy yesterday...he had an 'important' meeting to go to," said Baekhyun.

"how do you know?" Asked Kris.

"Chanyeol's sister Yoora told my brother Baekbom," he replied like it no big deal. Just then Chanyeol showed up with a pissed face.

"ya? What's with the pissed face? Yoora Noona told Baekbom hyung you had a pissed face yesterday too," said Baekhyun putting his hand over Chanyeol's shoulder.

"it's nothing just a lot of work to catch up on since I had dentention yesterday," he replied looking down.

"Really? Cuz it seem like Naeun is pretty happy even though she has detention and is in the same class as you," replied Sehun smirking at Chanyeol.

" How do you know her?" Asked Chanyeol curious.

"why? Everybody knows who she is! There's a rumour that Taemin hyung might be dating her.....I don't know why he would date her., I mean is she even rich?" Asked Sehun and earn a smack on the head by Kris.

"where's Kai?" Asked Chanyeol.

"no one knows," said Sehun careless.

Ring-Ring

"that the warning bell," said Kris and all of went to our classes.

 

Chanyeol POV:

"Yeah I heard he waited for her after detention" 

"he asked her out on a date for his sister welcome back party and for her boyfriend" 

"I heard them talk last time....people said it was for their date at the mall" 

is that why i saw her at the mall? With a kid...maybe babysitting and going out with her boyfriend Taemin hyung. Just hearing those Rumor's made me beleive in them...I mean Taemin hyung is handsome who would not want to date him? But it just feels weird.

i looked at my sechual........Science...great! What a great way to start off the morning! 

 

Bomi POV:

I'm at biology right now, I was partner up with a guy named teamin. We we're suppose to do a project but we decied to do it at his house so now were just reading books for our next term. 

"Bomi-shi?" Said teamin.

"yes?" I asked.

"your close with Naeun....right?" He asked.

"well...I mean I only saw her in detention...but that's it...but she nice...and very cute," I replied.

"do...you...perhaps know if she....dated anyone...before?" He asked, I looked at him like...what?

"no.......like i said.....I only knew her at detention, why???? You know you can always ask her," I said keeping my eye on the book. 

"Nah..."  He shrugged. 

 

RING RING RING

the bell rang, it was lunch, I headed out the door.

"Bomi UNNIE!!!!!!! Wait up!!" I looked back, it was Naeun she had a big smile on her face, like always, she ran up to me. 

"Wanna eat lunch together"

"no" I said coldly, she pouted.

"Why.... Theirs no one else to eat with..."

"I can't eat with you because I'm not eating here, I'm going home to eat there." I walked away

"UNNIE!!!! can I come with you??" She said with an aegyo face.

"Unnie???" I mumbled and walked away but she followed. 

We headed to my place. "Grandmother!! I'm home!!!" I yelled as I opened the door but I heard no replied, that's weird she would surely yell back right away. 

I cheeked in the livening room but the wasn't there and then the washroom, nop, bedroom, nop, kitchen-- 

"grandmother!!!! What are you doing!!!!!" She was on the chair reaching for something.

"oh~ sweetie your home!" She said and smiled.

"what were you doing?!" I asked looking worry.

"oh....I just wanted some cookies," she replied looking so innocent.

"cooki--didn't I give you some cookies before I left school?" I asked.

"yeah...but the birds eat it all," she replied not looking so innocent.

"the birds..uh?" I asked and she nodded.

"oh? Who is this cute girl?" My grandmother asked looking at Naeun.

"hi! My name is Naeun, Son Naeun nice to meet you Grandma Yoon," she said with the brightest smile.

"oh, hi! Just call me Grandma," my grandma said and shaked Naeun's hand.

"grandma, she's going to have lunch with us today," I replied and grabbed the sandwich I made in the morning with some salads and drinks. I went to the front broch and layed them on the table.

"Son.......???" My grandmother mumble.

f014307aa00673a2ceba29145e7e675a.jpg

 

Naeun POV:

meeting Bomi unnie grandmother was amazing, she's really funny and always has a smile on her face which makes me really happy! Every moment I would take glances at Bomi unnie, she doesn't seem so happy, I wonder what's wrong. We had to go back to school and we were walking.............

"hey, where were you?" Someone asked and we truned around, it was Jaebum, the school's ertes guy and I bet he had slept with almost every girl at school. He tense to play around with softmore like me but I know better. I looked behide them and saw about 11/12guy's.

"why do you care?" Asked Bomi.

"uh? Look I know you want some of this....but I was talking to the girl beside you," said Jaebum pointing at me, I had a bright smile on my face.

"sorry, she would rather spend time cutting Barbie dolls head off imagining it was your face," Bomi unnie said, I just stood there with a smile and nodded.

 "Look, move out of my way and you won't have to be apart of this," Jaebum said looking at Bomi unnie.

"ok, Naeun let's go," Bomi said and I followed.

"I'm going to get her alone while the it not there," I over heard him say.

"hyung, leave them alone," someone said with a colourful hair.

Chanyeol POV:

I stood there like a stone, ok Jaebum hyung is really getting on my nerves. Frist he starts talking about Donghea hyung being with Jessica Noona and now his talking about Him, Taemin hyung and.....Naeun.

"I mean seriously, first I told Donghea that he should really ask her out but he decides not too, and then the next day when I was about to ask her out, I see them together," Jaebum said looking at us.

"Well maybe he wanted to focus on his business but then realized that he really like her so he asked her out," said Sehun.

"and didn't this happen like.......2 years ago?" D.O asked.

"Hyung please don't ruin Donghea hyung and Jessica Noona perfect relationship," I said looking at him.

"What do you mean 'Donghea hyung?' You call him hyung and not me?" He asked me.

"I just said 'hyung plea-------"

"shut up! Ok, now I need you guys to listen, you know that little softmore girl?" He asked.

"what do you mean softmore? There are lots of softmore girls," said Tao.

"yeah...the ones he can knock up," I mumble and Baekhyun tapped me in the back.

"that girl in Chanyeol's class," Jaebum said,"I asked Taemin if he could asked her out...well not really, we were playing truth or dare and I dared him to date that Nae....nae....nae....nae--fu or what ever and then cheat on her or break her heart," he said then smile.

"hyung isn't that to..hrush?" Suho asked.

"nope," Jaebum said.

"I think his been drinking to many soju," Luhan said grabbing his back pack and left.

luhan hyung doesnt really like getting into these things, so he always just leaves, but ends up helping...

"i didnt drink ok! oh mister cutie princess luhan!"

luhan hyung tightined his grip on the back pack but started walking again.

"I got to go," I said and left, just as I was about to go through the door way I saw Taemin hyung talking to....Naeun? She had a bright smile on her face and so did Taemin hyung.

"hyung," I called out and Taemin looked at me.

"Chanyeol, hi, um....this is Naeun....Naeun this is Chanyeol," he said.

"we--" me and Naeun said at the same time.

"oh, right, you two are in the same class," Taemin hyung said.

"I got to go and I'll see you tomorrow," Naeun said and then left.

"tomorrow?" I asked looking at Taemin.

"yeah...it's my sister welcome back party and her boyfriend, I asked her to come as my date....why? Did you forget?" He asked.

"no!" I said in a cold tone,"I need to go, class will start soon,"I said and went straight to class and took a seat. So, it is true?  The dating thing that people were talking about is.....true?

"Mr. Park? Your here early," said Mrs. Jung, I nodded.

"hello Mrs. Jung," some girl said and bow down..........it was naeun.

"ah, Miss. Son? Yes of cours your always here early, um....please take a seat and I'll be right back," Mrs. Jung said then went out the room.

Naeun went to her seat, she was only a few seats behind. I grabbed my phone and started to text Yoora Noona, a few minutes pass and then I notice that Naeun was starring at me.

"what wrong with my face?" I asked looking at Naeun.

"nothi-- well....." She said and looked down, what is she thinking?"you are really tall....like a gaint....or a giraffe," said Naeun, is she ining me and my hight?!

"ya! Why are you talking to me without any respect?" I asked glaring at her.

"why do you care?"she asked as she lean on top of her desk.

"" I said and went back to my phone.

"gaint" she whisper.

'ya! Why did it take you soooo long to answer me back?' Text my Noona.

'sorry, I was arguing with an annoying brat!' I text back.

'annoying brat? Oh~ is this 'annoying brat' the reason for your pissed face?' She texted.

'no! Why would you think that?' I asked.

'Well, just saying......she's doing a good job' she text.

I looked behind me and took a glance at Naeun, she was reading at book.....'life living with a annoying niebour' I didn't even notice but a smile apeared on my face....was it the fact that she looks cute reading a book with a serious face?.......wait wait wait! Hold up! I did not just thought that! Let's do it again.

was it that fact that she looks weird reading the book? 

Luhan POV:

What should I say?! God! Someone help me out here!!!!!!UGH!!!!!

                                                                   ~flashback~

"class! everyone take a seat," said Mrs. Lee, "since today is the last day because I don't have you guys tomorrow and I'll see you guys on Friday and that's when we're going on our trip, I would like you guys to know each other more....so I don't have a problem on Friday because some people just didn't want to participate.....understood?" She asked.

"Yes Mrs. Lee," we all said.

"good! I have the groups," she said and read our names out, frist name I heard....Xiumin.....Taemin.....Dang! And two other people. She kept going threw the list.

"last group," she called....shoot me now!

"Luhan, Jiyeon, Suzy and Bomi," she said...great I'm stuck with 2 girls and 1 monster.

"Luhan oppa! Seat!" Said Jiyeon.

"ok, why don't we introduce our self" I said and they all nodded...well not Bomi who was ignoring me.

"I'm Suzy,"

"I'm Jiyeon,"

"I'm Luhan," I said.

"and I'm Bomi," she said very carelessly.

"ok, so who is excited about this trip," Suzy asked, no one put their hands up but Bomi.

"you've got to be joking me!" Said Jiyeon, I thought Bomi was going to agree but...........

"no, actually I'm very excited about this trip," she said not even looking at me.

"you know, when your talking to someone you should look them in the eyes," I said looking at Bomi.

"you know what?" She said...then she swallow hard," your....your not my dad," then she grabbed a book and started to flip them over.

"Miss. Yoon, it's not reading time," said Suzy.

"I'll be back," Bomi said then left the room, I kept my eye on her.

"Luhan?"

"Luhan?" 

"Uh.....yeah?" I asked.

"I asked you a question..." Said Suzy

"But you were to busy looking where Bomi went," said Jiyeon.

"Luhan? Do you like her?" Suzy asked.

                                                                         ~end of flashback~

"so do you like her?" She asked again.

"I'm back," Bomi said and sat down, "what did I miss?" She asked.

"well..." Jiyeon said.

"nothing! You missed nothing! We--- we were waiting for you," I said and grabbed a book and started flipping it threw.

Bomi POV: 

I walked over to Naeun's locker, and saw her packing her stuff.

"Son Naeun!" I called, she truned around and smile.

"unnie, your here" she said as she locked her locker.

"walk me home?" I asked and she nodded, as we walked we talked about things that people might fine odd. 

 "Hum..........won't you ever leave her alone?" Someone ask, we truned and saw it was Jaebum....Luhan....Chanyeol and a kid with a colourful hair.

"hyung maybe we shouldn't...." The colourful hair kid said.

"Sehun...quiet." Jaebum said.

"God, Sehun come on...let's go," said Chanyeol said.

"come on, unnie...let's walk for it," Naeun said and I nodded, we kept walking ignoring Jaebum.

"That guy us a total freak," I said.

"Luhan!" Jaebum shouted, don't look back Yoon Bomi! Don't look back! Dang! I truned around.

"oh~ looks like someone got feelings for little Luhan....uh?" Jaebum asked walking closer.

"unnie isn't that for girls?" Naeun asked pointing to Jaebum's shirt.

"ha!!!" I laugh.

"ok, doesn't this little princess have a crush on my friend Taemin?" Asked Jaebum looking at Naeun, she was stunned...not only her but me! And looks like Chanyeol too.

"what if I say 'yes?' You won't get jelouse....will you?" She asked," unnie let's go," she said.

"if your brain isn't big enough....let me translate....she called you gay" I said then left.  

"i dared teamin to-- hmhmhm!!" he yelled something from back but couldt finish.

"hyung that enught let go."

i looked at Naeun she looked worried "unnie what do you think that guy deared teamin?" she asked me

"dont give about him, there are more things in life to worry about" i told her.

"but unnie i worry about teamin a lot"

i sighed and patted her head and kept walking.

we got to my place. "grandmother im home! naeun is with me too!" we went into the liveing room and bawwed at my grandmother and so did naeun. "hello, grandmother" naeun said kindly and sat down beside me. "hello sweety, and hello bomi" i just nodded "grandmother, i was wondering if i could go to a party, a friend invited me because his older sister and his sisters boyfriend came back from the states and its a welcomeing party.''

"taemin? is its taemins?" i just nodded

''oh hunny! u havent gone to parties in a long time! all u did was go to school, work, help me, and shop for food! of corse you can go!" she cheerd  and leand in and kissed my cheek

"thanks grandmother" i just gave her a warm smile, and i can feel naeun looking at me so i looked at her, she gave me a worm smile, it was diffrent from the other smiles she usely wares on her face. 

i only asked to go because i knew naeun was going to go, and that those erts were going to be there... i dont know why i care, i guse she just makes me smile alot, ok maybe not on my face but in my head.

 

~next day~ ~still bomi's pov~

i was at school, it was seconed break, i was in the calfatera with naeun. "hey bomi, bey naeun. are u guys comeing to the welcomeing party today?" taemin asked us. "of corse!" "what ever.." i just crossed my arms.  "im guseing thats a yes... right?" naeun nodded. "thats great you get to meet my sister victoria and her boyfriend nichkun" wait did he just say nichkyun? 

could it be...? ani my nichkyun would never do that to me, his holnest and kind, he would never do that to me..... rght? it most be a diffrent nichkyun. "come on unnie lets go get our food im starving." "huh? ahh... ya k, thats cool" "were going to set with you ok taemin?" he jsut nodds 

we grabed some food and sat where taemin and his erted friends were there, not all tho just that jaebum guy. i sat at the end and just started eating. "hey shorty your not going to introduce ur self??" "i'm not short ok.. god, and u dont need to know my name." i said coldly. "ok ok i was just asking cause id rather call u by ur name then short."he said and eat his food. "bomi her names bomi.' i herd luhan tell that chanyeol guy. 

"did i tell u to tell him my name? urg i dont want erts like you guys knowing my name." i grabed my tray and left. naeun was following me, i didnt mined i guys im use to it now, n i like the company, i want to start trusting now...

 

i went home, i HAD  to get changed because of my anoyying grandmother, she says i need to ware something nice and that i need to make more friends... more? i don even have any. 

(THIS IS WHAT I WORE) 

tumblr_lk862uD7gv1qinj8ao1_500.jpg

i made gran dinner and left, i went to naeun house to pick her up, she gave me her adress so i could find my way. and then the adress led me to this.... 

                       big-house.jpg

wow.... she must be really rich... i rang the door bell and saw a older guy, "hello you must be bomi right?" i nodded "please come in" i steped in and this is what i saw.

article-2382050-1B158CA2000005DC-273_634

"naeun your friend is here, shes waiting for you!" and the i saw a face from one of the door ways. he had a big smile when he saw me. "ahh u must be bomi. naeuns friend right? im her father, just call me dad. naeun has told me lots of things aout you. come set."he led me in the liveing room. he was handsome, kind, and a real gentalmen. "would you like a drink? water, milk?" "water in fine" i told him and then the butler went into the kitchen and naeuns dad didnt even have to ask.

"do you live near her" he asked me "no not in theese houses but in the smaller house." i told him, he just smiles, i was expecting him to get angry and think that im useing naeun for her money, but he didnt he just gave me a worm smile. the butler gave me the water and i thanked him. "appa! did bomi unnie come yet?" i herd naeun from the stair " yes honey shes in the liveing room. naeun came in all happy and exited.

she was wareing something very cute.

casual-outfits-tumblrcute-casual-outfit-

she grabed my wrist. " lets go unnie" she dragged me to the door and her father followed. " bye my princess, and bye bomi come visit us any time." he kissed naeun on the cheek and i was expecting him to maybe just pat me on the head like a dog but he kissed m cheek as well.

we waved bye and left. "waaa! its a beautiful day, right? i cant ait to meet taemins older sister! and her boyfriend! do u think his going to be cute? he cant be cuter then taemin, duhh.." she blushed a littel when she said that.

we finally made it to taemin's house, he had a very big house, but i dont care  i do think its not fare wealter people get better things and if they get sick they can easly buy meds. the can pay  for their bills, and food, and clotheing.

an then there are the homless they cant find money so they beg, they cant feed their familys or themselves, the cat fnd a roof to live in, they search in trash cans for food, and when wealther people see them theirjus discusted and walk away...

the is not fair, and will never be.

we rang the door bell, and taemin opened it. "hey! you guys came! great! here put this on." he put party hats on.... wow... i crossed my arms and went inside. i looked round and went into the liveing room and sat down while everyone was getting ready.

a few momments later taemin said. "guys!!! her car is comeing!!! hide hide hide!!" they all hed but me, i grabed a magazien and coverd my face with it, i felt really stupid.

the door opened. "hello? umma? appa? taemin?? you guys home? nichkyun! come on, bring the bags already, i wanna supries them when they come back." i could hear her yell 'one two three"  i could hear taemin wispear  "surprise!!!" evrybody yelled  "suprise!" i just said and threw the magezien somewheree random.

"OMG! You guys,Nickhun! Come here!" Victoria called, a guy stepped in, he was Carry suitcases and had a hat on. Just then he looked up........I couldn't believe my eyes!

"OMG! Unnie...his so handsome!" Naeun whispered tugging on me.

"Naeun, come on let me introduce you to my parent and family.." Taemin said and dragged Naeun away. Sadly Naeun was holding on me and dragged me with them.

"Umma! Appa!" Taemin called.

"we're over here honey," a women said.

"hi, umma..this is my date Son Naeun and her friend Yoon Bomi," Taemin said. the smile on his mom face went away when she saw me.

"di--did you sa-say Y---Yoon? Yoon Bomi?" She asked, I nodded.

"yes, um....I'm Bomi, I'm in your son taemin's class," I said.

"Umma? Are you ok?" Taemin asked.

"UMMA!!!" Someone yelled.

"oh~ Vicky! My sweetheart," taemin's mom said and hugged her. just then Nickhun came and also hugged her.

"Nickhun hyung, meet my date....Naeun and her friend Bomi," Taemin said.

"nice to meet you," he said and shaked Naeun's hand...just then he saw my face....Bo--Bomi?" He asked.

"yes....it's been a long time," I said as I hold my tears.

"you two know each other?" Victoria asked hugging Nickhun, I nodded.

"Nickhun hyung!!!!!!" A group of guys yelled and ran, they jumped on him. They all got up and hugged each other.

"we miss you!" Said a guy wearing an eye liner.

"did you like the surprise?" A different guy asked, he looked a lot like a panda.

"of course!" Nickhun answer keeping eye on me, just then a song come on. 

"Nickhun! Come on! Let's dance!" Victoria said and dragged him away on the dance floor.

"you two don't look bad," said Jaebum.

"Oh~ sorry about him....he drank before he came here," said a guy, he was really tall! Jaebum had a bottle of Sujo on his hand. He came closer and then tripped. He spilled all of his Sujo on Naeun's clouth.

"oh my----" Naeun said then put her hand on her  mouth...or is she trying to avoid the smell? 

"What the hell hyung?!" Taemin asked.

"it's ok...." Said Naeun.

"Naeun, come....I'll take you to the washroom------if I knew where it was.." I said looking at Taemin.

"up the stairs then to the right...frist door," Taemin said and Naeun and I went as told.

Naeun POV:

this stinks! How do they even drink this?! Good thing Bomi unnie is here....if not....I don't even know. Look's like things aren't going very well. 

"You ok?" She asked, I nooded.

"Unnie? Maybe this was a bad idea...." I said.

"you think?" She asked.

"what? Wait unnie......did you and Victoria-shi's boyfriend nickhun....use to date?" I asked, she stay stunned.

"yes..." She answer.

"oh~ unni---"

"Bomi, Nickhun hyung want to talk to you....I'll take Naeun...Taemin hyung is talking to his mom and dad," someone said....it was the giant.

"no, it's ok.." Bomi said.

"but.....Nickhun hyung seems like he really neede to say something," the gaint said.

"unnie..maybe you should go and see if he has anything to say," I whispered. 

"If he has anything to say, he should of said it 4 years ago," bomi unnie said.

"just go, maybe he has an explaination," I said , she thought for ailment then have up.

"I'll be back in 5 minutes," she said to the giant.

"we'll, that's all he asked," the giant replied, bomi unnie passed the towel to him and went out the door.

"you ok?" He asked and I nodded," sorry about him.....he drank some before he came here," the giant said coming closer.

"It's ok, I can do it by myself," I said grabbing the towel from the giant, I started to wipe myself...from my face, my arms, my chest.....to my legs. God! This really stinks, I wonder how Bomi unnie is doing.

Chanyeol POV: 

god! Chanyoel! Control yourself! 

"Do you know what Nickhun-shi wanted to talk about?" Naeun asked....just then I've realized that she never called me by my name...what's wrong with my name?

"no...but it sounded important," I replied back, she put the towel on the counter and thought for a moment. She puffed her cheeks, then bite her bottom lip. 

"Let's go," she said then went out the door.

"where are we--- you going?" I asked following behind her.

"something...." She answered..then stopped, she truned around and looked at me," you don't have to follow me, you can leave now," she said pointing the other direction.

"no can do, Taemin hyung told me to stay with you so you won't get lost.....like a little witch trying to fine her broom," I answer looking at her, gave me a glare then went down stairs.

Luhan POV:

I had to come late to the party because I was talking to my parent who lives all the way to China. As I went to the back door I heared an argument. I took a peek and saw Nickhun hyung.....with Bomi?! 

"Well...I'm sorry for being so stupid!" Bomi said very angry.

"so now this is all my fult?!" Nickhun asked also angry.

"well, this was a mistake, I should've moved on along time ago....but no, I trusted you...you evil battered!!" She yelled.

"well.....at least I'm a bastered then a bitc--" Nickhun replied, Bomi looked at him...tears were in her eyes....then SLAP! Nickhun's cheek were red, this is to much...as I was about to trun around I tripped over a Dumb rock and landed on the grass. 

"Luhan?" They both asked.

"in need to go," Bomi said then left.

"Nickhun hyung....it's been along time since I haven't seen you," I said brushing my knee and my elbow.

"yeah...let's go in, everyone's waiting," he said.

so...what just happen?! I mean Bomi just slapped Nickhun and Nickhun did say something very mean. What's going on between them? 

Chanyeol POV:

"so your actually spying on them?" I asked.

"oh please, don't act like you haven't done this before, I bet you've done his more then I have," she said peeking throw the window.

"well, when I do it no one notices me," I whisper.

"whatever," she replied,"what are they saying?" She asked.

"oh wow, she looks really angry, I've never seen her this angry before...." I said looking at bomi's face.

"she must be angry, it looks like she wants to cry.....poor unnie," Naeun said then a moment later she slapped my right arm.

"bitc-- what the hell was that for?!" I asked holding the arm she slapped me at.

"that was for your hyung making my unnie cry," she replied pulling her hand away but I held it tight," can you let go?" She asked. I went closer to her..she backed up. "Ya! Gaint this isn't funny," she said.

"Naeun, let's go," Bomi said standing next to us, but her head was down. I let go of Naeun and went away, what's wrong with me? What was I thinking? God Chanyeol!

"unnie, what happen? What did he say?" Naeun asked.

"I just need to get out of here," Bomi relied and Naeun nodded.

"Park Chanyeol!" Taemin hyung called.

"yeah?" I Said cooly.

"where's Naeun?" He asked.

"I guess she went home with Bomi, Bomi wasn't feeling well," I answered.

"serves her right," I heard Nickhun hyung whisper, some how anger ruch throw me.

"hey hyung? What happen to your cheek? Did you get smacked or something?" I asked looking at Nickhun.

"ya Nickhunie, what happen to your cheek? It's all red," Victoria Noona said touching his cheek.

"I'm alright,just some carzy drunk girl. Smacked me,"he replied.

"she should have smacked harder," I said leaving the room.

"Chanyeol? You ok?" D.O asked, I nodded. I looked over my left and saw Kris holding a peace sign, I hold up a peace sign back.

                                                               ~after the party~

Luhan POV:

the party has ended and now I'm driving my car with Chanyeol because his parent didn't want him to drive..if he got drunk.

"so, did you enjoy the party hyung?" He asked.

"yes, it was....fun" I answered.

"really? Hyung you don't have to lie to me, I kept glancing at you and all I see you doing was nothing....were you think of something? A girl asked you to dance and you completely ignored her! Not to mention she was wearing a tight dress......really tight...." I hit his head, god..my friends and their erted minds,"anyway...ow! Plus you kept talking to your self ," he said rubbing the spot I hit him on.

"I was just think about my family...my mom and my dad, I talked to them before I came to the 'welcome home!' Party," I lied...well half of it.

"oh~" he said.

"you don't beleive me do you?" I asked.

"nope, not even one bit," he said and smiled,"I kept hearing you say'should I ask Bomi?' And something like that," Chanyeol replied smirking at me.

                                        ~3 hours before Chanyeol and Luhan left the party~

Bomi POV:

"so, I'm guessing your not ganna talk to him any more?" Naeun asked.

"nope," I replied.

"how can he do this to you?" She asked.

"I don't know........but....at least I know that we're over....and I'm never ever trusting guys!" I said very cold.

"Unnie.....I know what he did was mean..rude and untrusting but...you can't just give up just because that mean arrogant guy hurted you, there are so many guys out there that are so much better!" She said having a smile on her face like always......is this how she shows her love to someone? Just seeing her smile made me smile....but hurt at the same time...I didn't know how to smile...until Nickhun came to my life....he was the person who brought my smile and..now... He was the person who took that smile away from me.

"naeun-ah?" I call, she looked at me," can we.......set there for awhile? I want to tell you something," I told her and she nodded. We went to go set by the bench near the river. I wanted to tell Naeun about my life, I've never in my life talked about my life or how I felt. My grandma was always there but I didn't want to cry I front of her, she did always say 'having a friend is a good thing, share your thoughts and how you feel and your friend will always be there for you and to listen'

"unnie?" She said.

"sorry......um... It's just I've never talked about this to anyone...not even my grandmother.....I want to keep this a secret, when was young.....my mother didn't want me....my father did....my mom kept me till she gave birth to me and then never took care of me, I was rise by my father.....only till I was about 7 months....but gave up because he couldn't take care of me..he had work........he wanted my grandparents to take care of me but they refused....until my grandmother.....my moms side.....came and took care of me, my grandma would tell me how she was angry and frustrated  towards my mom......that's why I need to take care of my grandmother...she took care of me..." I said as i just stared at the grown, I looked at Naeun and she was shocked.

"unnie~ you--you didn't have to tell me this...this must hurt you a lot...." She said, tears almost started coming out but i blinked them away,"unnie~"she said and hugged me.

"I always asked my self 'why didn't she want to keep me?' If only she knew how good I'd be if she was in my life," I said still wanting to crying, I pulled away.

"it must be hard for you.....I always thought, what happen to me was awful.......my....my....my mom died when I was about 4 months old, I'd always blam myself for her death......."Naeun said still smileing but a weak and gulity one,"the only family member I knew was my dad........I never knew about my aunt, uncle, cousins or grandparents.....my dad told me that they didn't want them to be together.....but they did.....my dad wanted me to meet them but they refused.....your lucky to have a grandmother...kind,sweet and funny," she said now wiping her tears away he tears that were about to come out, I went closer to her and hugged her. 

she sobbed alittle, and pulled away. "unnie..... you...... somtimes its good to cry and let it all out...." she said still looking at the ground. i smiled alittle and hugged her again. "i know naeun..... i know...." i whispered and a drop of tear came down.

maybe one day i'll meet my mom..... and maybe she'll take me back.... but most likely wont.... she hated me from the begging, and i do hate her, very much, but i miss her too.....

*appa.... im sorry.... i know its been hard for all of us....  and i hope you forgived me already.... and i love you.... i'll make you proud no matter what*

82c71ddf36ff5b5c2e78644c9632c623.jpg

Chanyeol POV:

great, it's Friday! The only day I remember during school year. I got up and got changed, I went down stairs and saw my mom.......with Sandara-shi?

"great the weirdo woke up," said my Noona.

"shut up Yura!" I said walking towards the table.

"Chanyeol? Sandara is going to stay for awhile and I want you to a company her," my mom said.

"but I have school," I said...Chanyeol! Can't you come up with a better excuse?

"I know, sweetie Sandara is going to your school, I heared she's going to be in your hyung....um..Luhan and Xuimin class," my mother replied,"I want you to hang out with her..cuz she's new," 

"just for today," Sandara-shi replied and I nodded, I looked over my left and saw Yura Noona giving me the 'treat-her-look' I rolled my eyes.

"um......put your seat belt on," I said looking at Sandara-shi...today my mom made me drive my car.....she never let's me drive my car unless my dad or Yura Noona or herself is in the car.

"tuck in your seat belt, it's going to be a rough ride," Yura Noona said to Sandara-shi.

"shut up, will ya?" I asked and drove off, I kept driving.......it was quite......just then I saw a familler body.....it was Naeun and Bomi.....they were laughing and eating ice cream...ah~ I want ice cream..........."we're here," I said and went to go open the door for her.

"thanks," she replied, we went in side and API started to show her where things were such as the math room, library, the cafeteria ect.......

"oh~ come meet my friends," I said, "guys meet park Sandara, Sandara Noona, meet my friends...Soho hyung, Kris hyung, Lay hyung, Xuimin hyung, Luhan hyung, Baekhyun hyung, Chen hyung, D.O, Tao, maknea Sehun and.......where's Kai?" I asked.

"we still don't know....we tried contacting him but he won't pick up, or his phone died...so we're planing on visiting him after school," Lay hyung said.

"aish.....that hyung," Sehun said rolling his eyes.

"nice to meet you guys," Sandara-shi said looking at bet...somewhat sad.....what did I say?

"hey guys, how was your day?" Victoria Noona asked entering the room with Nickhun hyung.

"I got to go," Luhan hyung said all of a sudden and left.

"um...hyung and Noona, this is Sandara, Sandara Noona this is Nickhun hyung and Victoria Noona," I introduced her to them.

"hey are you new? Do you want to join me for lunch? I'll be fun?" Victoria Noona asked and Sandara-shi nodded, great their both 23.....maybe their become best friends....who knows. 

Ring-Ring-Ring

"guys we better go, I have a class trip and so do you guys...right Suho and Kris?" Xuimin asked and they nodded.

"I have to go...see at a lunch with Victoria Noona," I said and then left.

"alright class, today we're going to experiment how to communicate with other's, such as meeting new people or talking to people," said my health teacher.

"just wondering, what does this got to do with health?" Asked one of the classmate.

"good question, when meeting new people or talking to new people.....sometimes that person will grow feelings towards you," answered my health teacher.

"even though the other person doesn't have feelings for you?" I asked all of a sudden.

"yes, it doesn't matter......love just doesn't happen.....it happens because that one person loves you too......if not...there are things call mistakes, everyone makes them and everyone learns from them," answered my health teacher,"there's no reason for you to give up on love," she said.

"do we have any assiments?" One student asked.

"yes, since today is the day our SM Sinoirs and Junior going on a trip we have the whole place to our selfs, the frist thing I want you to do is.....get to know that person even more....I'm going to put you guys in groups of 4," she said and started to pick names out of the box.

Bomi POV:

I sat in the bus, way back to the end. I grabbed a book and started reading, I can't wait to get there....see all sorts of cool thing and learn more. 

"Can I set there?" Someone asked.

"sure," I said not even looking.

"it's nice to meet you again," the person said.

"uh..ug.." I said.....wait.....again?"I looked and saw Victoria-shi,"oh, sorry, I was really in to the book," i said bowing down.

"look.....I know things between you and My Nickhun," she said.

"what?" I asked confused.

"please, don't act dumb..........I know you were the one who hit him, but don't get in the way of me and Nickhun or something worst will happen to you.....just a heads up....your grandmother looks really nice," she said looking at me with icey glares.

"if you came here to talk about...'get lost his my boyfriend now' talk...you don't need to worry, I don't like him....anymore," I said, every parts of me hurted.

"good," she said. great, my amazing awesome day is ruined because of that thing! Yoon Bomi, your not going to let some girl ruin your day! This is your day and your going to enjoy every last of it! She got up and went to set with this other girl. A few hours passed and we got to the museum.

"all right, sinoirs and juniors! Listen up, today your going to explore the museum, don't touch anything....and especially don't break! Anything!" Yell the museum tour guide. 

"these are all junk why would we want to touch tham??" a guy chukeled from behind. i went to explore on my own when the tour guide was done, we went on our own. evry one was busy eating so i went out first. there were paintings, scallptures and old tresuers.

Luhan POV:

so here I am, sitting down by the painting the got my attention. It was really pretty....just then I saw a old grandma looking at it too.

"it's really pretty," I said.

"yeah.....so peaceful," she said looking at the painting, the. She truned towards me and stared at me.

"son, your really handsome, " she said, I bowed down.

"oh, thank you, your very kind grandma," I said.

"one day, you'll fine the love of your life......I see she's been hurt a lot........take good care of her.....don't give up," she said then left.

"wa--- grandma..wait!" Shouted but she was gone, what did she mean? That was really weird.................but I really wanted to know what she ment.  

"Luhan? Where have you been ?" Nickhun hyung asked.

"oh, no where just looking at this painting...." I answered.

"come on, lunch time, " he said and I stared to follow him taking my last glimps of the painting.

Naeun POV:

"So Chanyeol, what do you after school?" One of the girl asked.

"um.....I guess I like to hang out with my friends and party," he said smiling at the two girls in my group....why do I have to be in his group.

"Chanyeol-ah....do you mean your group of friends call EXO? Ah~ their all really handsome! But I think Chanyeol is the handsomest!" She said.

"thank you..your very sweet," the gaint answered, oh now look! His acting all sweet and what not! God! They have been along cpthe giant about 1000+ questions. Me? I just sat there with a smile trying to enjoy the conversation. when I was about to excuse my self.........

"Naeun---"the gaint said, grabbing my arm and yanked me back to my seat"tell me--us about your self," he said leaning closer to me on the table.

"well...I'd rather not," I said trying to get back up but Chanyeol's hand was already holding my hand and yanked me back to my seat.

click-click-click

"ok," I answered, just then I heared a sound...what was it? 

Authors POV:

 the hours flew by, Bomi had an amazing time at the museum. Except she kept getting dirty glares from Victoria, she also gets glance by Nickhun which makes every really hard for her, all she wanted to do was spend time by herself  and enjoy it. Luhan in the other hand kept thinking to himself of what that grandma told him..he kept tuning out and s who were there like Xuimin, Suho, Kris, Lay, Chen, Baekhyun, D.O and Tao were worried. Sehun, had to stay home because his parent had work and they wanted him to come, plus he was the maknea so he didn 't need to come. Kai, he had been missing the member could't fined him or contact him and are planing to visit his house. Chanyeol is about to leave school, the end of the school day had ended and is waiting for his hyungs/friends/brothers. He wasn't the only one, Naeun was also there waiting for her unnie Bomi. 

"Excuse me young man," a little boy said, Chanyeol looked down.

"yes, do you need help?" Chanyeol asked and the young boy nodded.

"can you give this to the pretty Noona over there?" He asked handing the letter to Chanyeol, Chanyeol was curious.

"can't you take it your self?" Chanyeol asked, the little boy shook his head. Chanyeol took the letter and went to Naeun and gave it to her.

"what is it?" Naeun asked.

"I don't know, " answered Chanyeol, Naeun took the letter.

"what do you mean 'you don 't know ' your the that gave it to me," Naeun said.

"just read it witch, a kid passed it to me and asked me to give it to you," Chanyeol said pointing to the letter.

"What are you talking about? There is no 'kid' here," Naeun said.

"what?" Chanyeol said looking around"but a kid---" he got cut off.

"maybe you should see the doctor," Naeun said, Chanyeol grab the paper and started to read it. He had his EYES wide OPEN!

"what is it?" Naeun asked.

"nothing, " Chanyeol said putting the letter in his backpack.

click-click-click

"did you hear that?" Naeun asked.

"what was that?" Chanyeol asked, just then the bus came and all the student came.

'who would write that? Could it be Yura Noona with some kind of prank? Aish! Seriously!'

that was the last thing Chanyeol thought when all his friends came running towards him.

 

BOMIS POV

I was  in  the picture room and there were pictures of beautiful sensory  of ponds. 

*click  click click*  huh I thought I herd something from the door I looked but there were nothing there.

  I scanned throughout the other pictures but then...... SLAM!!  The door closed  I didn't care maybe it was the wind a very strong wind and then I kept scanning the pictures. Click  click click I herd again  there was no one here click the lights suddanly  went out.

"h-hello?? Is anyone here???" I whispered "h-h-hello??? Come out!!!" I said louder  

click click click 

I herd it again 

i got my iPhone and put the flsh light on trying to see who was in here  and then  I saw someone move and they trumped something. 

I didn't see the face but he or she had short hair. I went to go chek what the person troped

a camera????  I was confused why would someone take pictures???  I don't think their allowed to do that 

I turned it on to Check the pictures the person toke

me??? What why would someone take pictures of me?????  I looked throught  more the  pictures 

Naeun??  Chanyeol???  Luhan???? Victoria and nickhyun....... They looked perfect  together I looked through more pictures  them  kissing.......  My heart broke when I saw them kissed it squeezed  hard what do I do!?!!!!!!!!!?!?! 

I'm not sure if I'm ever going to give up..... Tears rolled down click click click I herd again  I  amedeitly  wiped it away.  Why would some one take pic tires of me.....???? 

 


                                                                                           

 

 


 

hey guys!!! sorry we took so long!! We were busy alot! but we hoped you like this chapter!! <3 <3 <3

do you think bomi is going to meet her mom again???

do u think naeun will meet her aunts uncel and cousins???

what about bomi and nickhun???

who do u think is takeong all the pictures and why

bye!!!! we love you!!!! love..... prity sun and Khiney <3 <3 <3