*click click click*

missng you.... deadly

~Bomi's POV~

 

 Naeun and Chanyeol just left and now were all grouped up together, Chorong unnie was with Luhan and...what's his name? His not tall....nor short....uh? Kai? Namjoo was with Xuimin and Lay while Eunji was with two short guys....Bakehyun and Chen? Yeah...I think so, Hayoung was with Kris and Suho, where as I am with Sehun and Tao, a guy name D.O isn't here but his with Naeun and Chanyeol who went out for a Photo shoot. 

"Noona, what should we do?" Asked Sehun, I smiled to myself of how cute he is.

"I'm not sure Sehun-Ah, we should wait for further instructions," I answered as he nodded, I looked to my left and saw the other kid,"Tao...come sit," I called.

"neh...uh..Bom--mi," he replied...wait is he scared of me? 

"we paired you guys up in this group is because so you guys will become closer, the younger one listen to the older one," said Manger oppa, we all nodded,"you guys may be dismissed," 

"Noona, let's buy bubble tea, Tao Hyung will pay," Sehun said jumping up and down.

"and you ask us why you haven't had a girlfriend," Tao mumble.

"HYUNG!TAO IS BULLING ME!" Sehun shouted.

"aish...," the others whispered.

"arraso, let's go to the bubble tea store,"I answered, a bright face from on Sehun's face..I turned to Tao,"where would you like to go?" I asked, he looked at me.

"any place is fine," he answered.

"come on...there has to be at least 1 place you really want to go," I said tugging him.

"the park...I haven't been there since a...kid," he answered, I smiled.

"to the park it is," I answered, Sehun stood beside me with his mouth wide open,"after we go to the bubble tea store," I finished, he smiled again.

"this is going to be the best day EVER!" He shouted.

~Luhan's POV~

i looked to my left as I saw Sehunie, Tao and Bomi leave....Sehunie seemed really happy. I wonder where Bomi's taking them.

"where should we go?" Asked Chorong.

"how about the dance studio?" Kai said.

"you always go there," I stated.

"hyung-nim....," he wined...,"please?" He asked.

"fine...whatever," I answered.

"to the dance studio it is," Chorong said.

"Chorong-shi, when we get there I'll show you a few moves, you'll be really em press by me! After that Luhan hyung and I will have a dance battle and you'll choose who wins!" He said with tones of excitement . i rolloed my eyes and we headed out.

"dont stay long! ok guys? the girls need to make there music video soon!" asuho  yelled  "neee!!!!" we yelled back and ran to our driver

~bomis pov~

our driver brought us o a bubbel tea shop

and by the look on sehuns face i could tell i might lose a "bit" of money today....... but who cares.....

do u think he remembers me? its only been a year a half... ani, if he did he would have said somthing already.... right?

"noona! balley!!! we need to go fast! i think theres a line!!!" he grabbed my wrist and draged me in....

as we went in som people took pictures and asked for atographs .... but sehun and tao had more cause there band is more nowne and mine is fesh....

and some elder ones smiled and talked about us ( as in me and sehun) "there a cute couple" "there faces are cute and there hight is perfect" "i bet their truley in love"

and a elderly coupel that were at a tabel just stared at us with a smile and held hands, they were so cute, i bet theve been together for a long time and still truely in love with each other..... thats what i want... somday  

"noona!! Hyung!! Hurry come!!! Let's set over here be the window!" Sehun  sat in front of me and had a big smile, this is the best day! I wish everyday was like this!" He smiled with eyes sparkling.  This guy. Always has a smile on his face. 

*ring ring ring* Taos phone burst "yo." ....... "Yea yea ohh ok... Yea Kay I'll be right there, yea ok thanks hyung." He said 

and looked up "guys I have to go if that's alrigh, u guys can come to but I bet u wanna stay longer." 

 

Tao left and it was just me and sehun, he told me embarrassing stories about his group members. 

*click click click* 

we started walking down a path of beautiful cherry trees. I told him the story of naeun and the other girls and we laughed so hard, we had a fun time and I showed his my gorilla walk. 

 *click click click* 

sooner we had to leave and start on our music video