Home

Running To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~a few hours later~

Due to the rain, filming at the final location at the final location was pushed to a few days later.  All seven of them huddled under the tent while waiting for more details on the schedule change.  Kwang-soo walked over to Ji-Hyo trying to get her attention.

"Ya! Ji-Hyo!" Kwang-soo balled up a piece of paper and threw it at her. "Come here."

Ji-Hyo shot him a look of annoyance and walked over to where Kwang-soo was standing.

"What?!" she scowled making him chuckle.

"Before I take you home do you want to stop and get a bite to eat at a food cart? My treat." He grinned mischievously knowing her weakness.

Ji-Hyo smiled, "Soju?" 

"Anything for my favorite little drunk." Ji-Hyo's face crinkled as she reached up and punched Kwang-soo's arm but she still agreed on none the less. They both laughed and grabbed their stuff to go to the car.

As they were walking away, Gary caught sight of them and felt a small pang of jealousy hit him, and jogged over to them.

"Ji-Hyo! Wait!" he yelled.  She spun around quickly to face him.

"What is it Oppa?" she asked glancing up at him.

"Do you want a ride home?" Gary looked at Kwang-soo uneasily.  Taking the hint Kwang-soo turned and started walking to the car again. 

"Thanks, Oppa but Kwang-soo is going to take me.  Maybe some other time," Ji-Hyo smiled then turned and ran to catch up to Kwang-soo.

"Oh okay." Gary turned and frowned glaring at the back of the taller males head "That giraffe is always in the way."

Once in the car, Kwang-soo smiled knowing that he had "beaten" Gary at something for once, mentally high fiving himself for the small victory.

Kwang-soo turned to look at Ji-Hyo a huge smile gracing his lips, "Ready to go?"

Ji-Hyo nodded as she buckled her seat belt.  Kwang-soo started the car and began driving towards the local food cart near Ji-Hyo's apartment.  Kwang-soo the radio and started singing along quietly to himself while Ji-Hyo turned to look out the window and think about the events of the day.  

So much had happened.  Kwang-soo had saved her from almost falling.  Gary took her spicy food.  She'd been "asked out" hypothetically by the both of them.  Even the halmeoni at the coffee shop thought Kwang-soo was her boyfriend.  What on earth was going on? Gary definitely liked her, but Kwang-soo, what was he all about?  I mean yeah, they were great friends and he was always there for her when she needed him.  Hell, he even took her to film Running Man so she didn't have to use her own gas. 

"I'm going to pay for our meal," Ji-Hyo blurted out, still looking out the window.

"Aye, I invited you, I'll pay."  Kwang-soo grinned as he turned to look at her then back at the road.

"You always do stuff for me, I want to do something for you." She mumbled not once tearing her eyes from the window.

Kwang-soo blushed softly and just nodded, "Alright. We're almost there."

They arrived at the food cart and sat at a table towards the door so they could escape quickly in case of fans. That was always a precaution they took when coming here.

"Ahjumma! Two bottles of soju and some fried chicken please!" Ji-Hyo yelled to the lady behind the fryer.  

The air smelled like chicken and liquor, which was one of her favorite smells. Hell, she even loved the sound of the rain hitting the top of the tent gently. She took in a large breath and closed her eyes, relaxing after the day’s work.  

Kwang-soo just looked at her, not saying a word, and took in each of he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter