The Beginning

Running To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of a buzzing alarm filled the air as Ji-Hyo began to stir in her sleep. It was yet another day of filming and she had to get up early to meet with her producer about a special episode which was going to use her as one of the themes. She had never thought of doing a variety show at the beginning of her career, but since then, she has fallen in love with them. You could say it was the feeling of accomplishing things throughout their various missions or the way the cast had become a family, that made her adore it.

 She flipped her blankets off of herself and looked around the room wondering what mission she would have to accomplish today; knowing Myuk PD it would probably be something crazy. Ji-Hyo stood up and slid her feet into her slippers. She walked over to her closet and grabbed a pink t-shirt, black sweatpants, and her Nike tennis shoes. She went into the bathroom and the shower. After checking the water to make sure it's a comfortable temperature, she got in and quickly bathed.  Once finished, she brushed out her wet hair and pulled it into a tight ponytail before getting dressed.  Just as she was in the process of tying her tennis shoes her phone unexpectedly began to ring.

"Hello?" she answered, a blank expression on her face. It wasn't every day she got a phone call so early in the morning. She was still half asleep despite taking a shower and her alarm going off.

"Noona!  Do you want to go get...?"

"Yah! Kwang-soo!  It's too early for you to start bugging me!" Ji-Hyo hung up the phone and chuckled before walking back to the bathroom and brushing her teeth.  After thoroughly scrubbing at her teeth she unlocked her phone and checked the time, deciding it was time to go.  She walked towards the front door of her apartment and opened it. She hopped down the many flights of stairs in her apartment building since was on the thirteenth floor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter