Kyuhyun Stalking them

First Love

Saturday. Tiffany and his brother, Henry went to Minji's house to give her the presents from Henry. 

"Oppa, you really bought me presents, huh?" Minji said as she was looking at the presents.

"Of course, my two dongsaeng asked for it." Henry said. Henry treats Minji as her own sister, too, because Minji is a friend of Tiffany ever since.

 

Minji's POV

 

"I think this is the best." I lift up the violin key chain with my name carved on it.

"Minji-ah, I have one, too" Tiffany showed her cellphone. The key chain was hanged on it. Her name was carved on the violin key chain, too.

"Open the other presents later" He said  -----"It's been a long time since we went out" He completed.

"What do you mean Oppa?" I asked him, trying to be innocent but I know that he wants to ride roller coaster.

"Let's go out. Amusement park!" he said excitedly.

"Oppa, your treat?" Tiffany asked him.

"Of course. I missed my sisters so much. C'mon let's go." he said with a lot of excitement.

 

No one's POV

 

After 20 minutes, they were ready to go to the amusement park.

Minji was wearing a skinny jeans paired with a white blouse and a black vest. Tiffany was wearing her a mini skirt paired with pink blouse with doll shoes. Henry was gorgeous with just a pants an a long sleeve shirt with fancy eyeglasses. 

 

OUTSIDE MInji's house

 

Kyuhyun was hiding behind a car that was parked near Minji's house. By the way, since he knew Tiffany's house he stalked her up to here. It was Saturday so he felt boredom. He decided to go to Tiffany's house. But when he was a strret away from their house, he saw Tiffany and Henry go out so he stalked them. 

"Aissh, why aren't MY Tiffany and that chubby cheeks boy going out of that house?" ----"it's been 30 minutes! What are they doing there? And why the hell Tiffany is with another guy?! Aisshh" Kyuhyun is loosing now his temper. He is probably jealous. After a long time of waiting, he saw Tiffany and the guy walked out of the house with a friend. 

 

KyuHyun's POV

She is probably Tiffany's friend. Seems like they are going out. Gotta follow them. I wore my shades and followed them. After how many minutes, I ended up in an amusement park. Are they planning to spend the afternoon here? Good thing I have a lot of money with me. Good thing this jacket that Leeteuk hyung let me borrowed has money in its pocket. *Evil Laugh*. Sorry hyung, I think I'm gonna use all of it. 

Suddenly my cellphone rang. I glanced at the screen to see who was calling me. Speaking of the devil.

"Oh hyung" I answered the call.

"Kyuhyun-ah, can you check the pockets of the jacket. I think I left my money there" It was Leeteuk hyung. 

"Money? Your pocket is bare." I said. Oh, they are going to ride the roller coaster. "Hyung, I'v got something to do. Bye" I turned off the phone. Sorry Hyung.

"C'mon let's ride roller coaster." I heard the guys said. Of course I'm very close to them that's why I hear what are they saying. If they are going to ride roller coaster I will, too.

They payed for the ticket and went to the seats they desired. I was just following their steps.

"Oppa, let me seat with you." I heard Tiffany beg to the chubby cheeks guy and I saw her held the his left arm. WHAT?! OPPA?! Aisshh. I was VERY pissed off.

"Sure. Minji could sit alone." I heard him say again. He was probably talking to the other girl. 

"Yah! Henry sshi" the other girl said. So not her 'OPPA' too. Ouch.

 

Henry's POV

"Minji-ah. I'm your oppa. You should call me oppa." I frowned at my sister's friend. Tiffany sat beside me and Minji sat at the back of our seat. And a weird looking guy. sat beside Minji. That guy is weird. It's as if he is following someone with his attire. A cap and a shades? Duhh, who would ride a roller coaster with cap and shades. It will probably fall when we are at the top.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

I have no choice. I have to seat beside Tiffany's friend. That's the only way to here and see what they will do. Something like hugging. What am I thinking? The ride started. We were at the top when i saw Tiffany hold the guy's hand. Aisshh. Good thing I have long patience. If not, I already punched that guy she is with. 

Whoah !!! Ohhhhhh !! I screamed. Shocks !! My cap !! i looked down. Not again. My shades !! My things fell. I stare at the girl when she screamed.  We were going to twirl when I felt someone was staring at me.

 

Minji's POV

Is that Kyuhyun sshi?? What is he doing here. He faced me. I was right It was Kyuhyun sshi. But... what is he doing----  "Aisshh !!!"

I heard him shouted. Not as in shouted. I mean loud enough to me to hear him. So, is he stalking Tiffany?

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I saw the guy held Tiffany's hand to comfort her. "Aisshh !!!" I said it too loud. 

The ride was done. I went out hurriedly. I don't want to be recognized by her. And........ I'm starving. It's really me. I didn't eat lunch. 

I went to eat some Pizza.

 

Minji's POV

"C'mon let's eat. What do you want to eat?" Henry Oppa asked us.

"Hamburger!!" Tiffany said with her cute voice. Like aegyo. 

"I want ice cream" I said. Still thinking if I have to tell her that I saw Kyuhyun or not. I decided not.

Henry oppa bought ice cream and hamburger. We ate it on a bench. After eating Henry oppa received a call from his mom. He left us there. It's okay. At least, he played with us even just for 2 hours. I know he will be so busy because of his violin lessons.

We decided to take a walk. There is a group of people surrounding something, or should I say someone. We went there. There are two people fighting. 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

What's with the crowd there? Are they fighting or something? I decided to go there. 

Tiffany and her friend was also there. 

 

No one's POV

It seems that the fight was too absurd. The other party's comrades came and took out a knife. She grabbed Tiffany's hand and put the blade on her neck. Kyuhyun was so shocked. He could see Tiffany's tears. 

 

Minji's POV

"Yah! Don't hurt my friend !!" I shouted at the freak guy trying to be brave. Oh gosh where is Kyuhyun?! Where is he when Tiffany needs her.

"Minji-ah help me. Call oppa" Tiffany's voice was trembling. Right, Henry oppa. I was just about to dial his number when a guy beat up the freak guy from behind. Tiffany was released and before the freak guy could move, the cops already hold him and brought him to the police station. I glanced at the man who saved Tiffany. IT WAS KYUHYUN.