Seems like your girlfriend is shy

First Love

Heechul's POV

I wonder what they look like. I have seen their pictures but I want to see them in person. I want to feel their love. Maybe they are not dead. Maybe some bad mermaids imprison them under the sea.

What the hell am I thinking? Those stupid thing won't happen. I'm already 16 so they have been dead for 16 years, too. But...but... oh never mind. People who are dead will be dead forever. 

 

Minji's POV

He seems so sad. Should I comfort him? I'm not in the place to do that. We're not even friends. but Leeteuk sunbae said that I must understand him. Okay. What happened to him is pretty awful so I'll comfort him. 

 

Heechul's POV

It's alreaady 5:45 pm. I better go home now. I turned around and saw someone. I was shocked to see her. Why is the girl that Leeteuk hyung said that I like standing in front of me? Why she looked so worried?

 

Minji's POV

Oops. I think he is leaving. Our eyes met. He looked so shocked to see me. I walked towards him, slowly. Step by step. Still looking at his eyes.

 

Heechul's POV

Oh, she's slowly heading towards me. What am I going to do? After how many steps she reached me.

"Sunbae, Gwenchana?" she asked me with a worried face. It's as if she knew what I am going through.

"Oh" I answered her. "Wait, what are you doing here?" I changed my facial expression. "Pfft, so you're really stalking me" I tried to annoy her to change the moody atmosphere.

 

Minji's POV

"Bwoh?! Stalker" I guess I was wrong when I thought he misses his parents. " Is it my fault that our house is located at the end of the bridge?"

"Yah~ Why are you suddenly mad?" ---- "Ot's just a joke" he said.

"I saw you from ther" I pointed the place where I saw him. "You looked like you're gonna suicide that's why I approach you" I said exaggerated things such as suicide.

"Suicide? Do you think i'm stupid enough to kill myself with headphones on my ears?"

"YES!!" I answered him which made him so irritated.

"Ah, Jincha.." --- "Aisshh"

"What? You're pissed off?" I tried to annoy him more. It's fun to see him angry. Seeing him angry is better than seeing him sad. He didn't response. I think he is really angry. "Goodbye. I'm leaving" and turned around. I was on my third step when he spoke.

"Jamkaman" he almost whispered but I still heard it. "Do you want to eat ramen?" he offered.

"Huh?" I was confused. After being pissed off, he wanted to eat ramen with me now?

"Ramen" --- "You don't want?"

"I guess I don't have curfew today" I said as I glanced at my wristwatch. "You treat?" I asked him.

"I guess it is since you asked. Ka-ja" he said leading  the way. I followed him.

 

No one's POV

Heechul and Minji went to a ramen shop. He ordered two large bowls.

"Here" he said and handed the bowl of ramen to Minji.

"Kumawo" she thanked him. She ate the ramen without waiting Heechul.

"Yah~ Let's eat together. Don't finish it off"

"Mian. I'm really hungry" she continued to eat.

 

Heechul's POV 

She is really eating it. It's as if she didn't eat for how many days.

"Yah~ how long have you not eaten? " I asked her. She didn't answer instead she continued to eat.

I stare at her. She's so cute while eating. I like to stare at her than to eat my ramen. 

"Yah~ what are you looking at?" she asked me, irritated.

"Nothing." --- "You want more? I'll give you some of mine." I gave her some of my ramen. "Eat more"

"What about you sunbae?" 

"I'm fine"

I glanced at her I.D. Kim Minji. So it's her name.

"Kim Minji"

"Yes?"

"So it's your name"

"Ah, yes" she continued to eat. 

After 5 minutes, at last she is already done eating. 

"I'll just pay the bill" I said and left her at the table.

"Ahhjuma, how much?"

"$70" the ahhjuma answered. I payed her the bill. I went back to Minji's table.

"Ka-ja" 

"Oh"

 

Minji's POV

"Ahh I was full. Thank you sunbaenyim." I thanked him. 

"You're welcome" he said and a man, between 30-35, blocked our way.

"Yah, what's your problem?" he said and hid me behind his back. 

"Sorry to scare you. You two looked like a cute couple will you mind if we took a picture of you? And we will post your picture on that bulletin their" he pointed to a bulletin  "and if you win, you will be granted a one day free rides in the amusement park"he explained further.

"Ah, ahjusshi. I think you've mistaken us. We are not---" I was trying to explain to the ahhjusshi but Heechul Sunbae cut my words.

"C'mon take us a shot" Heechul put his arm on my shoulder.

"Yah !!" I whispered to him.

"One, two, three say smile" and the camera flashed. "Look, you two are cute." he showed us the picture since it was a digital camera.. 

Oh my gosh I was pouting their. I heard Heechul laugh. I'm totally embarrassed that I walked out.

 

Heechul's POV

"Seems like you girlfriend is shy" the ahhjusshi teased me. 

"I think so, too" I giggled. "I'll just follow her. Nice meeting you" I ran to Minji who was still running. 

"Yah~" I called her but she didn't stop. "Yah" I finally got her. I was breathing hard. This girl is so fast.

 

Minji's POV

"What?!" i raised my voice. I think I'm going to cry.

"If you're angry because we pretended to be couple, well sorry. I just find it fun." he tried to comfort me while patting my back.

"It's not that"

"Not that? Then why did you run?" he looked so confused.

"Can you imagine? They are posting our picture on that bulletin. Did you see my face? I was pouting their!! Gosh."

"That was all?" he asked me. He was trying not to laugh. "Don't worry you're still cute." --- "C'mon I'll take you home"