First Love

First Love

Minji's POV

 

Ahh~ He's realy scary --- but I'm not crying just because he scolded me. It's just I'm not used to people who are shouting at me. It's just a juice. You will not die if you're accidentally poured with a bottle of juice. Speaking of juice, oh crap, Fany must be waiting for me.

 

"I'm sorry" Oh crap. He is now a phobia to me.I can here now here his voice. "I said, I'm sorry"

 

"Huh?" I turned around to verify my hallucinations. He is standing in front of me. He is wearing our school P.E uniform. I can't deny to myself that he looks so handsome right now. That doesn't mean he was not handsome before, what I mean is he is more handsome now. Not only handsome but pretty, even prettier then me. His face is so feminine.

 

"Did my beauty made you blind?" he broke the silence between us.

 

"What made you apologize to me? It's as if you're gonna kill me earlier." I frowned at him.

 

Flashback

 

Heechul's POV

 

Why did those words came out from my mouth? Aisshh!! I punched my locker. Someone patted my back. It was Leeteuk hyung. I just stared at him blankly.

 

"Heechul-ah, why did you do that? I know she accidentally poured you some juice but she apologized, right?" his face was so caring. Why can't I be like Leeteuk hyung? Why am I so cold to everyone?

 

"I'm used to it"----"I'm used to shout at people"

 

"Then why are you acting like this?"

 

"Acting like what?"

 

"Acting like you did regret shouting at her and calling her stupid" --- "Just admit it, you like her."

 

"No way, I can't ---- I don't"

 

"Yes, you like her and now change your clothes, you might get a cold. And apologize to her.

 

End of Flashback

 

Minji's POV

 

I stared at his beautiful face, he wasn't starring at me.

 

"It's because I think what I did was wrong. So, uhhm, SORRY" he apologized and threw an apple to me. Peace offering, eh? I accepted i.

 

"Apology accepted" After I said that phrase, he turned around and walked to the door.

 

Heechul's POV

 

So, she already accepted my apology. I'm now going down. "Thanks for the apple" I heard her shout. I turned around to face her and give her my best smile. Well, I'm not really good at smiling. I hope my smile wasn't weird.

 

Minji's POV

 

He smiled at me. Not the rotten smile that I always see but the sweet smile I draw this morning. Just like an angel smiling at me.

 

End of POV

 

************************************************

Tiffany's POV

"Oh gosh, where could've Minji go. I want my juice." I talked to myself while roaming around the hallway where the lockers are located. Oh c'mon it's already 4:15. I have to be home at exactly 5:oo o'clock. I'll just leave a note at Minji's locker. 

 

I went home early. You were nowhere to be found. Sorry. Tiffany

and paste in outside Minji's locker. Of course, I don't have the key. I packed my things and left school. I waited for the bus. Aisshh, why isn't it coming. My mother is expecting me at 5;00 o'clock. Omo! it's already 4:30 Aisshh. Bus bus bus bus !!.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

Oh! That girl looks familiar. Right, she's that 'hard-to-get-girl' She's probably waiting for the bus. Thus is my chance. I don't know why but she's into me.

I rode my motorcycle and headed to her direction. I stopped in front of her. "Annyeong!! Are you waiting for the bus?" I greeted her with a big smile on my face.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Oh, here he comes again. Aisshh, my day is so unlucky. "Just mind your own business." I frowned at him.

 

"If you like, I'll give you a ride" he offered. Is he that desperate to make me his next victim? "Oh looks like it's going to rain" he added.

 

"No, thanks" f it's not him who is offering me a ride I would definitely say yes. But a ride with him? IN his dreams!!

 

"Okay, you don't want? I heard that the next bus will be arriving around 5:30" he said as he started the engine of his motorcycle. Omo it's 4:38!! Gosh...

 

"Uhhm, can I have a ride?" I'm so sure, my face is all red. As red as tomatoes.

 

"Sure!" he threw an extra helmet to me. I wore it. I sit at the the back of his motorcycle. "Hold tight. I'm fast" he warned me. And suddenly he is like a racer. I wrapped my arms around his waist. I must endure it. If I don't hold tight, I'm gonna fall.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

OH, she wrapped his arms around me. I giggled. I think she heard that. I cleared my throat. I promise I will make this girl MY GIRL.

 

***********************************************

 

Heechul's POV

 

Did I just smile earlier? I think Hyung is right. I think I like her. But, Kim Heechul is not capable of liking someone. I smile at myself like a fool. Is this first love? I'v never felt this before towards a girl.