Hansome Annoying Vice President, Soccer Ace Player, Playboy Singer

First Love

The buzzer rang...

 

"Ahh~ good thing it's already time" Minji sighed in relief. Since she joined the Art Department, she has 3 hours of art class in the morning, 7:30 - 10:30. What you're going to do is make 3 pieces of artworks. Good thing, her 3 hours of class of art class is only twice a week, every Tuesdays and Wednesdays. 

 

"Minji-ah, may I see your artwork. Mine is nothing special, I'm sure your artwork is so good", Tiffany said heading to Minji's seat who is currently stretching her arms.
 
 
Tiffany is her best friend since kindergarten. Since they are both living in the same compound, they decided to study in the same school. Since young they both love drawing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Stop flattering me. I'm sure your work is better than mine." Minji blushed a little.
 
"Is that a compliment or an insult?" Tiffany joked. She was crossed-armed and raising her left eyebrow. They both laughed. "Oh, your drawing is so good. But the portrait looks familiar", she commented on Minji's artwork. 
 
"You're right. My subject is that annoying vice president of the School Body. I don't have any idea on what to draw so I draw him. And he's always with that annoying rotten smile in his face so I decided to draw him smiling."
 
 
Kim Heechul, the school body vice president. Even though he doesn't want to be the vice president, his teachers forced him. He is smart and handsome. His schoolmates who have a crush on him made him a  mini homepage in the computer. But he doesn't care. He is silent type, always in the library and a little bit rude to his schoolmates, sometimes to faculty members. 
 
 
"Even though he is not smiling, he is still good looking, he super cute." Tiffany commented. "Wait, is that only the reason why you made him your subject?" her tone was like teasing.
 
"And what other reasons do I have?" Minji raised her left eyebrow
 
"Many girls do like him" still in her teasing tone.
 
"Well, I am not one of them." 
 
Tiffany didn't answer instead, she giggled.
 
"Oppa, you are so talented!!", one of their classmates shouted. "Oppa, make a goal again", shouted another. "Oppa saranghae!!" others shouted in unison.
 
"Looks like the soccer boy made a goal again" Minji sighed.
 
"Omo, Leeteuk oppa!" Tiffany shouted and ran to the window.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Park Leeteuk, the ex school body president. He quited and made himself the ace player of the soccer team of their school. He is a good combination, he is cute and handsome, smart, and an athlete.
 
 
 
"Teukie oppa!!" the others shouted when leeteuk made a goal again. Other students preffered to call him 'Teukie'
 
"Aigoo, Yah !! Go back to your seats!" their Math teacher said angrily. When she entered the room, the students are shouting 'OPPA!'. Who's teacher will not be angry? "You better study your lessons rather than wasting your time shouting. Have you studied what we have learned yesterday?!!" she asked them, shouting.
 
"Neh" the students answered in unison.
 
"Tiffany" their teacher called her.
 
"Neh?" Tiffany was trembling. She forgot to do her assignment.
 
"You write your answers to your asssinment on the board" their teacher ordered her. When the teacher wasn't looking, she immediately grabbed Minji's notebook. Minji just smiled.
 
Time passed slowly. After on hour, that seemed like how many years, they were finally dismissed.
 
"Minji-ah, let's eat at the cafeteria" 
 
"Oh, ka-ja" 
 
The cafeteria is located a few blocks away from the music room. So you will pass in the hallway where the music room is located.
 
"Who am I? That the lord of all the earth, would care to know my name, would care to feel my hurt~"
 
They heard the heavenly voice singing a Christian song. "Ahh~ Kyuhyun sshi's voice is so heavenly. His voice is so lovely" Minji commented. Tiffany didn't react.
 
 
 
 
 
Cho Kyuhyun, the school body president. He also joined the music department and also joined the school choir. He's perfect but the thing is he is such a player and unpredictable. He is sometimes in good mood then the second after he is in bad mood. Tiffany wrote a love letter to him when they were still freshmen. But Tiffany wasn't able to give it to him because he saw him with two girls, on his left side and on his right side, sharing some sweetness. She stopped crushing on him. She could have crush someone like Heechul and Leeteuk but not with him.
 
"Ah, sorry" Minji apologized.
 
"It's nothing. C'mon, I'm starving" Tiffany returned to her usual self. "Let's eat chocolate ice cream after we eat lunch." she added.
 
"As usual. When didn't we eat ice cream after lunch?" Both of them giggled.