Cold Heechul

First Love

"Omo~ It's already full." Tiffany said while holding her tray.

 

"Is there any table available?" Minji asked the herself. She was stretching her neck to see if there were still available table for them.

 

"Oh there!" Tiffany pointed to a table at the corner. "Wait, is that Heechul oppa?" she excitedly asked Minji, Tiffany is nearsighted so she can't see persons from afar. (A/N: This is definitely not true, about the nearsighted thing.)

 

"Oh, yes it is him." Minji answered her. She looked at her and she smelled something fishy. "Wait, what are you planning to do?"

 

"C'mon, let's sit beside Heechul oppa!" Tiffany said excitedly.

 

"Bwoh?! Yah--" Minji wasn't able to finish her sentence because Tiffany interrupted her. 

 

"I don't want to stand while eating. C'mon" Tiffany still manages to push Minji even though she is carrying her tray of food. Minji just sighed. They sit beside Heechul without his permission which resulted to him(Heechul) to get annoyed.

 

"Yah, what are you doing here?" Heechul asked them, trying not to be rude to them.

 

"Oppa, can we sit beside you? There's no available table except for this one." Tiffany asked politely whil Minji is just bowing her head.

 

"Oppa? I'm not your 'oppa'" Heechul said coldly.

 

Tiffany was shocked. Minji was irritated. That's why she doesn't want to be near him because of his rudeness to girls, to the teacher, etc.

 

"Do you know why no sit beside me? It's because I don't want it. But you're already here, just take my table. I don't now have the appetite to eat." Heechul gave them his popular rotten smile and left the cafeteria.

 

"Did you see that? He is so rude. I don't know why lot of girls like him." Minji said irritatedly. But she didn't get a response from Tiffany. "Yah~ Are you okay?"  

 

"I am definitely FINE" Tiffany answered with a big smile on her face. Her eyes are still looking at Heechul  exiting the cafeteria.

 

"Huh?" Minji was confused.

 

"Did you see that? He talked to us!!" Tiffany said. 

 

"Yes, he talked to us in a rude way and you are still smiling like that?"

 

"Not many girls have the chance to talk to him."

 

"Whatever, Let's eat our lunch" Minji started to eat while Tiffany is still daydreaming about that Ssukso boy. (A/N: Ssukso means rotten smile). Minji already finished her meal while Tiffany still didn't touch her food.

 

"Yah! I'm done and you still have not eaten!" Minji said angrily. "I'm going first. I have to pass my art work to our professor. You sure don't want to come?"

 

"I'll finish my food first." Tiffany declined her.

 

"Your Ssukso boy must be there. Remember? Art department and School Body Office is--" she didn't finished what she was about to say.

 

"He can't be there, he must be in the library now." she declined her again.

 

"Fine!" Minji walked out the canteen and headed to the her locker to get her artwork and then she headed to the art department to pass it. She was facing down and keep on starring on what she draw.

 

'This guy is so annoying but how come I made him my subject for today's art class?' you thought to yourself. You weren't paying attention on the way when suddenly 'BANG!!'

 

"Aisshh, are you blind?" Minji asked angrily without looking who she bumped to.

 

"Shoudn't I be asking that?" the cold guy's voice asked her. The guy looked at her coincidently Minji is looking at him, too. There eyes met.

 

"You? Are you stalker?" Heechul just blurted the question out of his mouth.

 

"Bowh? In your dreams." Minji pouted at him. She looked for her artwork but it is nowhere to be found.

 

"Are you looking for this?" Heechul raised his right arm holding her artwork. "Oh. you're not a stalker but you made me a subject in your artwork." He said as he looked at your artwork.

 

"Yah, give that back to me!" Minji tried to snatch it but Heechul is just too tall. He raised his hand even higher that She cannot reach it. They stopped when Heechul's friend arrived.

 

"What are you guys doing?" the dimple guy asked us. Minji immediately snatch her artwork from him and walked away without excusing herself. "Oh you're leaving? Did I disturbed you?" --- "Yah~ who's that cute girl?" the dimple guy asked.

 

"Cute? That girl is cute? Are you stupid Teukie hyung"

 

"Yes, I think she is. Hmmm I smell something fishy."

 

"She's just a stalker of mine. See the paper she snatched from me? That was her artwork and I was the subject" Heechul said, smiling, which made Leeteuk think something.

 

"So that girl has soften your heart, huh, cold-blooded Heechul." Leeteuk .

 

"Bwoh?!"

"I mean I haven't seen you smile like that for once and the fact that you are playing with her earlier. If that was any other girl, you could've left."

 

"What are you talking about? Aisshh Let's go. It's already time" Heechul turned back to his usual self, not smiling, always silent.

 

'I'm not blind. I know she is cute' Heechul thought to himself. 'But that doesn't mean I like her just seeing her once, right?' --'I just find her cute, that's all.'

Leeteuk knocked him off. "Yah~ what are you thinking? We are already here"

 

"Nothing." He just simply answered. They both attended their class that afternoon.

 

*********************************************

On the other hand, Tiffany at the cafeteria.

 

"Omo, I should hurry. It's already time for our class this afternoon." Tiffany hurried to finish her lunch.

 

"Hi cute girl." Tiffany heard. She lift her head up to see who it was. For her surprise it the guy who broke her heart when she was still a freshmen.

 

She pretended that she doesn't know him. "Who are you?" Tiffany asked politely.

 

"Oh there is a soul in this school who doesn't know me. Annyeong Haseyo, Cho Kyuhyun imnida" Kyuhyun introduced himself. "Can I get your number?" He winked at her.

 

"Sorry but I'm not a cheap girl who will give her number to a stranger" Tiffany pouted at him. But the truth is she wanted to say 'I don't want to be your next victim' .. "Will you excuse me." Tiffany said then walked away. She didn't realized her I.D fell to the floor. Kyuhyun picked it up.

 

Kyuhyun went back to his table where the other members of the Music department are eating.

 

"So did you get it?" the guy asked.

 

"No, that girl is playing hard to get."

 

"So you lost. You must give me $5." the guy said.

 

They didn't know that Tiffany went back to search for her I.D and heard what they had discussed. 

 

'So they are betting. What the hell !!' Tiffany thought to herself and got herself out of the cafeteria.