He is actually sad

First Love

Tiffany's POV

 

I was following my teacher o our classroom. I was behind her. I touched my lips for a second. What had just happened earlier? It was like I pushed the button 'replay' and everything was rewind in my mind. I stopped daydreaming when we arrived at our classroom. I almost ran to my seat which is located beside Minji's seat. 

"Why do you look like you were shocked? Minji asked me. 

"Oh, do I look like one?" I was avoiding her eyes.I guess I'm still in shock.

"Well, yes. It's as if something good or bad happened to you"

Good? or Bad? I can't say either whether it's good or bad that had happened to me. "I'll tell you later. Let's study first." I tried to concentrate to the lesson but all the teacher's saying was just entering in my ear and then going out at the other ear.

One hour passed smoothly but I learned nothing. I can't take my mind off of what happened earlier. Another teacher arrived for our second subject. One hour seemed like one minute. I didn't notice that it's already recess time.

"Yah~" Minji shouted at me. She was probably trying to surprise me. 

"Oh~" I answered her without even shocked by her sudden greeting. I was starring st the blackboard blankly.

"Don't just answer me 'OH~'. C'mon, tell what happened to you. Don't stare blankly at the blackboard. You can't memorize all the formulas written there.

I glared at her. 

"Just kidding. Hehe. C'mon tell me."

I can't help it but tell her all that had happened. She was so shocked to hear my story.

"Jinja?! Kyuhyun sshi accidentally kissed you?"

"Ssh!! Minimize your voice. Other might here it."

:"Oh, Mianhae. It is so great."

"What's so great about that? Because of him I'm going to clean the CR in the third floor" I really hate the thought of cleaning the CR. 

"I'll take your place. Your brother is going home from Canada, right?"

"Yes. He will be arriving this afternoon. Mother will fetch him from the airport and I will be dealing with the house." --- "Seriously? You'll take my place. Minji-ah you're really a life saver."

"Of course. I'll help you gain your luck again. Tell Henry oppa about what I asked him. my gifts and souvenires."

"Of course. How can he forget? Hehe"

 

No one's POV

 

Both of them concentrated in their classes. The day passed so smoothly. It was afternoon gain.

"Minji'ah, kumawo for taking my place" Tiffany shouted as she was waving her hand to Minji.

"Oh! No problem." Minji shouted and waved back at Tiffany.

 

Minji's POV 

 

Now it's time to clean the CR. I headed to the third floor. I was in the staircase when I bumped into a guy.

"Aisshh, are you bli---" he cut his words when our eyes met.

"You?" We both blurted at the same time. I bumped into Heechul Sunbae.

"Oh, you." he pretended that he wasn't shock to see me. I looked at him again. Oh my God. So cold. What was that cold glare for? After he starred at me for a momant he passed by me w/o bothering to say sorry. That was terrible right? I looked back at him and he stopped. I was facing his back. 

"Mian." he said and walked away.

At least he apologized. But I still can't believe that Kim Heechul, Park Leeteuk and Cho Kyuhyun are cousins. I mean cousins must have some similar personalities but they are totally different. Start with Heechul: he is cold to everyone, sometimes rude to the teachers, I think he is only good to the people he knew beforehand. Second, Leeteuk: he always smiles, he is very warm person, and good to all people around him. Third, Kyuhyun: he has the charcters of Leeteuk and Heechul, he can be rude sometimes but he can be also friendly, he is the mixed version of Heechul and Leeteuk. I can't deny that they all have the looks.

"Please bare with him." I turned around to see who said that. Leeteuk sunbae's smiling face welcomed me. "He is just like that. But deep inside he is really kindhearted. He just doesn't know how to express himself. He is actually sad."  

"You scared me, sunbae." 

"Sorry. Where are you heading?"

"Third floor. To clean the CR" 

"I'll help you."

"No it's okay."

"Anyi, ka-ja" I didn't object anymore since he is more excited to clean the CR than me. *laughs* 

We arrived there. I took off my blazer and pulled up my sleeves while Sunbae took off his uniform, too, and pulled up his sleeves.

We were cleaning the CR when I pulled the gut to ask him, "Why did you say that Heechul Sunbae is sad?" I looked as his eyes. The smile was gone. ---"If you don't want to tell me, it's okay. Sorry for minding your business"

"He lost his parents since child. I better say he never met them. His parents were drowned in the sea when he was still a baby." he faked a smile while mopping the tiles. ----"He live with my parents. My mother and his father were sisters so my dad adopted him." ---  "My parents told him what happened to his parents when he was 11. He accepted it. But his personality was like ever since. And it got worse when he knew what happened about his parents." ----- "Done." he added. He was talking about the floor.

"Ahh, sorry for asking."

"Don't be sorry. By the way, we are already friends, right?"

"Ahh, y-yes." -- "Why?"

"How come I still don't know your name."  he pouted his lips. So cute of him.

"Minji imnida'" I bowed.

"I supposed you knew me already but Park Leeteuk imnida" he also bowed. We both giggled. 

We finished cleaning the CR. I already want to go home so I did my goodbye to Leeteuk in the locker. I always walk when going home because I want to save some money because I want to buy a book. I have to pass the bridge. I was at the foot of the bridge when I saw someone. He was with headphones. He was looking at the sea. He looks familiar. I'm right, he is Heechul sunbae. Hi's eyes were full of emotions. It's as if he is going to cry anytime. I remembered what Leeteuk sunbae told me, "His parents were drowned in the sea"