Story 2: That Girl

2NEXO One Shot(s)
Genre:
Drama, Romance, Tragic
 
Pairing:
Chanyeol x Bom x D.O
 
Rating:
PG13 
 
Story:
2
 
---

 

"Poo!" A finger poked on Chanyeol's cheek when he turned to his left.

A cheeky smile appear on her face as she saw Chanyeol's expression changed.

"Ahjumma."

"Hul!" She nudged Chanyeol's head.

"The name is Park Bom." she pouted, as she let go of his head.

"Hm-uh." He replied, as he ate his pudding.

"You never get tired of eating that pudding huh?"

"Yeah, they never leave me alone." Chanyeol said.

Chanyeol was the only child in the Family. He was playful, and popular among his peeps. Until his mother recently passed away, and he only has his father by his side but losing his wife was driving him crazy, he always went back home drunk. Chanyeol didn't know what to do with his father's sorrow. Only alcohol helps him. During that time, not only he lost his mother, but his best friend and his girlfriend. He guess that both of them got sick of him especially when he shut them off. He knew that his girlfriend liked his best friend for a long time, but he always believed that her feelings was faded as they spend time together, but it was just a lie.. 

But the person who helped him so much was this amazing girl, named Park Bom. The girl he adored so much. Sure, they dated before but it was short, too short. Bom was a wonderful person, but she can be complicated and Chanyeol doesn't understand what she wants, and that's how things gotten mess. Despite what happen in the past, Bom doesn't find it weird for exes to be friends.

"Feed me." Bom told him, and opened .

What Chanyeol learn about Bom, is that no matter how old she is, she likes being treated like a child. There's one thing about Bom that he likes.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, and feed Bom some pudding.

"So sweet!!" Bom cups her face.

'Like you.' Chanyeol whispered.

"What's that?"

"N-Nothing." Chanyeol said, and looked away.

"What brings you here?" Bom asked.

"Hm.. I had a letter to pass to Kyungsoo, that's all." Chanyeol said, as he feed Bom.

"What letter?"

"Just some personal stuff." He said.

"What kind?"

"I might break the bro code." Chanyeol laughed.

Bom let out an annoyance expression, and hissed, "Boys."

"You?" 

"I am waiting for Kyungsoo." Bom smiled.

Kyungsoo. The guy that she been dating for 6 months. Bom never had luck being in love, most guys sees as a mother or one of the "bros". Besides that, she always fall in love with the most complicated person, like those type of guys who can't move on from the past, and chose to left her hanging. Chanyeol always wondered why. But Bom always telling him this; "If they are in love with the past, why can't the future love them?" He didn't understand, but now he did. She was saying that, if these complicated people are in love with someone in the past, why can't someone in the future loves them too.

And Bom was the type to be there for someone under no condition, no matter how much you pushed her, no matter how much you hate her. In her heart, you're a part of her heart and she is willing to do anything to make you happy. Chanyeol knew how fragile and precious her heart was. It felt like... she was god's angel. Maybe god wanted this angel to help his humans, but his angel got hurt by these mean people.

"I don't get it."

"What do you not get it?" Bom asked Chanyeol.

"Kyungsoo... I don't know. Aren't you afraid?"

"What do you mean?"

"What if he is just using you?"

"I mean he is still in love with... her."

"No matter what you say about him, I will love Kyungsoo with all of my heart."

"But why?" Chanyeol asked her, and looked at her.

Bom bit her lips gently, "You don't understand."

"I do, so tell me."

"I don't want to." Bom said, avoiding his look.

Chanyeol grabbed her shoulders, "Tell me."

"I-I.. never had someone loving me back, okay?" she said.

Chanyeol blinked his eyes, and could see Bom was going to cry, he let go of her.

"Sure, I got friends, and you."

"But my friends are married. It feels lonely."

"So lonely that it's going to kill me."

"Each night, I cry to bed; thinking why wouldn't anyone love me?"

"Don't worry, god is putting that person aside for you. Is what everyone said, what if... what if I don't want to wait? What if I want that person to come here right? I don't care if they are a lesson in my life... I just want to be in loved.." Bom said, trying to hold her tears back.

"Bom..."

"Sorry," she laughed, "I guess I wasn't strong enough." she took out a knife from her purse.

"BOM? WHAT THE HELL?"

"I am sorry.. Chanyeol." she said, as she stabbed herself in the heart.

 

Kyungsoo, please take care of Bom. She's amazing in every ways, but be very patient with her. She is very sensitive. Please love her a lot. Do not break her heart, or I swear I will find you, and beat you up. And oh...

 

Chanyeol opened his eyes, "It's just a dream..."

He was sweating like hell, his body was feeling hot, his mind was making him feel dizzy, and he could barely feel his body.

"Yeol?" A girl beside him called.

"Are you alright?" she saw him sweating too much.

"Whoa, you're sweating badly." She added, as she took some tissue to wipe his sweats away.

Chanyeol looked at the girl, and her cheek, "W-What? Is there something on my face?" she asked.

"No."

"Is there sleeping marks?" She asked.

"No, it's... you're here with me. It felt like a dream for me, Bom."

She smiled, and slightly pulled his cheeks, "Cheese."

---

"What were you thinking, Bom?" Kyungsoo asked her.

"I didn't know--I thought.." she cried harder as Kyungsoo scolded her.

"Do you think killing yourself solve the problem?"

"I-I-didn't-k-know!"

"He die for you."

"That knife pierced right at his heart." Kyungsoo told her.

"I had enough of you." He left her in the room.

Kyungsoo read the letter again, and sighed, "You're stupid, Park Chanyeol." he said and threw the letter in the bin.

 

Another thing about Bom? She's on depression. There are times she couldn't take it, and thinking that suicide is her only choice. There are times she might do something.. that she wasn't suppose to do. Don't scold her what she did, alright? Thanks, man.

- Chanyeol.

 

A/N;

So that dream Chanyeol had was real, and you could say that he died, and is in another world; dreaming that he was together with Bom. In reality; Chanyeol actually tried to stop Bom from stab the knife in her heart, and it stabbed him in the heart instead.  

Subscribe and Comment me please o u o

And gives me tons of love <3