Story 6: 14 Months

2NEXO One Shot(s)
Genre:
Drama, Romance 
 
Pairing:
Kai x Minzy
 
Rating:
PG13 
 
Story:
6

00

"Just how long are you going to be like this?" Bom asked him, as he was lying down on his bed lifeless.

"Until the world stops living."

"Jongin, stop it. It's very unhealthy."

"Love is unhealthy."

Bom sighed as she saw her cousin being like that, she took a seat next to him.

"She's gone, okay? There's nothing you can change."

Jongin stood up from his bed, and looked at her, "There was something I can change! It was to stop hurting her."

"Kim Jongin, you have been through a lot of BS. It was normal for you to find someone you love."

"And she was nothing to you." Bom added.

"The reason why you are like this is because you spend almost a year being her side."

"She was never there for you when you needed help."

"But I feel ease when I am with her, especially when I am avoiding everyone." He replied back.

"Jongin..."

"Why wouldn't you let me take the blame?" He asked.

"Because that's what you have been doing the past few years." She said, and let out a sigh.

"Your first love was having an affair with you."

"She was married for god's sake!"

"Yes, it was my fault. I noticed the ring, but I pretend I didn't."

"Stop it, Kim Jongin. It wasn't your fault. It's that stupid noona of yours."

"The reason why you kept blaming yourself, and also rotten about yourself is because of her."

Jongin sighed, and raised his hand - saying 'stop'.

"I want to sleep, leave me alone." He said as he turned around.

"Fine.. Just please.. eat something."

Jongin threw his pillow at the side of the bed, trying to let out his anger but it seems worthless. He hate himself a lot for letting her down. He lied to her a few times, but she forgave him, and it wasn't a normal lie. After his first love did to him, the wound in his heart finds it hard to glue it back. The past few years, he will meet a few girls in the same time. Yes, you would describe him as a player, but for Jongin, he knew he wasn't because he was busy trying to find 'The One'. But so far, all of the girls he met just want someone to brag off like; 'This handsome guy is my boyfriend' and throw him aside once they found a much more good-looking. Jongin was the type of guy who rather keep everything inside, and let himself suffer alone. He never shared with anyone about his problems, because he thinks it's worthless--he's worthless. He never said much about the girl he wants to be with. It wasn't that hard to find that person who is willing to stay by his side even when he finds it hard to talk to them about their problem, and maybe would hug him when he's feeling down--and wanting to cry.

 

Then, he met Minji; the girl that he spent 14 months with. She was the girl he thought like a 'back-up'. Yes, it was cruel of him, and he hated that part of himself. Minzy is a quiet girl, who spends most of her time alone. Jongin who always seems to get along with everyone befriends her during the first week of college. Days passing by; they started dating. Usually; the girl would ditch Jongin for a few days, or maybe 2 weeks if it's the longest. But being with Minji? It was longer than that. Jongin always wonder why would Minji would to stick him, which it rather odd. Minji knew about Jongin meeting other girls behind her back a few times, but she forgave him. As time passes more, it was 14 months for them; Jongin still meet girls behind her back. Then that's how Minji couldn't take it. Jongin realized that Minji was 'The One' for him. 

His phone start to ring; and it was Minji. He quickly picked up the phone, "Hello, Minji?" 

"Hi, Jongin."

"Why are you calling me?"

"Are you--maybe--going to take me back?"

"D--Do you want to eat dinner with me then?" He asked.

"N.. No. I wanted to take my stuff back, and I still have your stuff too."

"Oh."

"Can we meet at the usual place?"

"The Lake Park?"

"Yes."

"A--Alright."

00

Jongin was holding on to a box, and it was full of memories in that; he sighed as he stared at it.

'I need to tell Minji everything; I don't want to lose her.'

As he was busy thinking, Minji was already behind him, "Jongin." she called.

He took a deep breathe as he turned, and saw a guy behind her.

".... Hi."

"Baekhyun-ah, can you wait for me there?" She asked.

He nodded, and passed the box to Minji, walking away.

"Are you two dating?"

".... Yes."

"He been asking me out when I was blindly in love with you." She said.

"Oh.."

'Blindly in love with me huh? She would never say that at all.' he thoughts.

"It was fun." She said, as she passed the box to him.

"You were my first, and I had fun."

Jongin blinked his eyes, not knowing that he was her first.

"Despite the bad side, you actually care about me when no one bothered."

"I had to let you go because I had enough of hurting badly."

"And you will meet other girls faster too."

"You're the type of guy that girls wants."

Jongin blinked his eyes again, as he heard Minji talking. She looked up to him, and gave him a sad smile.

She took her box away from him, "Goodbye, Jongin. I hope the best for you."

He stared at her walking away, she's getting further... and further...

Then she was gone.

"Thank you, Minji,"

--

Kinda cry while doing this e.e I am good at sad stuff than happy stuff--

Subscribe and Comment me please o u o

And gives me tons of love <3