Story 4: No More

2NEXO One Shot(s)
Genre:
Drama, Romance
 
Pairing:
Xiumin x Dara
 
Rating:
PG13 
 
Story:
4
 
---

"Hey Xiumin." A girl called him.

"Oh.. Bom noona." He smiled to her.

"Can we talk?"

...

"Xiumin, it been 6 months since you two broke up." Bom said, as she took a sip of her lemon tea.

Xiumin forced a smile, "Yeah!" He laughed awkwardly, "But I bet she's doing well."

"She's not."

"What?"

"I told her a couple of times but she doesn't want to."

"A part of her believe that you two are still together."

Xiumin looked down, and sighed, 'Why..'

"Please, see her."

"I don't want to."

"And why not?"

"Because I broke up with her, and I know that a part of me believe that it's over!" 

"Please." Bom begged.

--

Xiumin walked past a bus stop; and he realized it used to be a place where he and Dara always meet up when they go for a date. Slowly, it was the that coffee shop that they got to know each other, drinking hot coffee together. Dara never liked coffee, but because of Xiumin. She did. And then, it was that place where they met; The Park. He remembered how clearly they met. Xiumin, who never had friends in Seoul was alone at late night, looking for a place to stay. Dara, a stranger to him helped him, and that's love at first sight.

He spot a familiar figure from the back, and he step closer to that person, "Dara.." he said softly.

She turned around, and saw Xiumin looking at her, and she let out a bright smile, "Xiumin!" she smiled brightly.

He quickly turned around, wanting to avoid her, but it was too late. He was caught around her arms.

"You came." She said.

"I.. I didn't know you were here."

"B-But Bommie told m--"

"I got to go." He told her, and pushing her arms away.

"XIUMIN!" she shouted, not caring with others are staring at them.

"Do you hate me?" she asked, and that question stopped him from walking away.

"I.. don't."

"Then why did you leave me?"

"You must hate me."

"I.. I g-gotta go." He said, and turned towards her.

"Please come back to me." Dara said.

Xiumin looked at her, and memories came back. He remembers how happy her tone was, how her smile look like, how she look like when she sleeps, how gentle her hand is, and how fragile she is.

"Please, Dara. I--"

Dara grabbed his hand, "D-Don't leave me." she said, as her tears start to flow down her cheeks.

Xiumin pushed her away, and left her there.

'You don't have to be afraid of me, silly.'

'Xiumin, do you believe in true love?'

'I actually like you a lot.'

'Eh! Let me change your phone wallpaper to my face so when you miss me, you can look at it!'

'You are the only person that make me truly happy.'

'I love you, Xiumin.'

'Don't leave me.'

Dara cried on the ground, passerby were giving her looks, and took pictures of her. Suddenly someone touched her hands. She looked up, and it was Xiumin.

"Come on, I will take you home."

Xiumin held her hands as they walked together quickly. Dara had her head down, avoiding eye-contact from Xiumin; was trying to stop crying, and Xiumin was thinking what to say to her.

......

"I don't hate you." he said.

Dara looked up.

"I.. I-I.. just--Nevermind."

Dara kept quiet, and looked down.

"But it was fun being with you."

"You were the only person who helped me a lot."

......

"Take care of yourself." Xiumin told her, as she stepped inside her apartment.

"... I.. will. You too." She said, nodded, Xiumin smiled at her as she closed the door.

Dara cried harder as she closed the door. How can she bear the pain being apart from Xiumin. She can't seems to move on from him. She--She fall too hard for him. Xiumin clenched his fist, he hate himself for hurting her so much. All he could think how silly she is for not letting him go, for not moving on, and kept waiting for him... like an idiot. Xiumin opened her door. He saw her crying on the ground with her back facing him.

Xiumin hugged her from the back, "Just for today, I will hold you."

She cried more, and couldn't say anymore.

'So I'm afraid that I'll hurt you..'

Dara woked up, and she realized she was on the bed, 'Did you carry me here...?'

Then Xiumin wasn't beside her anymore. She saw a letter beside her.

'I’m not worth the pain you’re going through.I’m not the same person who was with you in the past.. I don’t wanna lie and say I let you go because I love you.'

Dara sighed, and threw the letter away.

'No more, no more, I’m not someone you can lean on anymore'

--

 

Subscribe and Comment me please o u o

And gives me tons of love <