Story 3: The Blind Side

2NEXO One Shot(s)
Genre:
Drama, Romance
 
Pairing:
Luhan x CL
 
Rating:
PG13 
 
Story:
3
 
---
 

 

"Luhan?" The blonde girl called him.

"I am here, Chaerin." Luhan smiled, and touched her hands.

"I thought I lost you."

"You never lost me." He smiled again, as he wrapped his arms around her.

Lee Chaerin, who was born and raised by her lovely parents, and moved to Seoul. And that's how she met Luhan, who's living above her apartment, He live with his mother and grandmother. She was a year younger than Luhan. They were childhood friends, and others would called them, 'siblings' and for some reason, Luhan never left her side until she was a grown woman, you could say he love her more than a sister. It was weird for him because he never knew Chaerin love him more than a brother too. They recently started dating.

"Mom told me that she is going to Paris with Dad tomorrow." Chaerin said, as they walked together.

"Really? Then are you going?"

"I want to, but I hate being apart from you." She said.

Luhan chuckled, "Silly girl, It's not that I am going anyway."

"Yeah," she smiled, "But I am used to you by my side."

Luhan brushed her hair on the side, and touched her cheek.

"L-Luhan?" 

He pecked his lips on hers.

"I love you."

Chaerin smiled shyly, "I love you too."

Luhan knew that he had to protect her... forever because he loves her a lot...

--

"Where's Chaerin?" Luhan asked his grandmother.

"Oh, Chaerin? She was here..." She said, as she adjusted her spectacle.

"It's fine, granny. I will find her." He said.

Luhan grabbed his jacket, and step out of his apartment, and went to Chaerin's place. He pressed the doorbell.

No answer.

And he did again.

Still no answer.

He knew that either her parents or Chaerin will open the door after the second bell, but it was quiet. He was starting to get worried a bit. And the door opened, and he saw a tall guy in front of him. His face looked tired, he was in his pajamas and yawned.

"Yes?"

"Uh.. Is Chaerin here?"

The guy rubbed his eyes, "Oh, you must be her boyfriend." He went to the living room, as Luhan stepped inside the house.

"Yes... and you?"

"Well, her parents told me to take care of her."

"May I know who are you?"

"Chill, lover boy." He said, and sighed.

"I am her cousin."

"Cousin?"

"Yeah, My name is Kris."

'Kris? He doesn't look korean to me.'

"If you are wondering, I am not around here. I had to fly here to take care of her."

Luhan nodded as Kris was blabbing.

"Anyway, Chaerin is not here. She went to send her parents off."

"What? Is she alone?" Luhan asked, his expression was slightly getting worried.

"Yes?" He said, and raised his left eyebrow.

"She shouldn't be alone." He told Kris.

"Yeah, but she's stubborn, and her parents said it was alright."

"Don't worry, she maybe blind, but she has good sense of hearing." Kris told him.

'How can I not worry...' He said.

Luhan stood up from the chair, "I am going there."

"Fine, good luck finding her." Kris said as he went back to the guest room.

--

'Where are you, Chaerin.'

As usual, It is a weekend, so it was awfully a crowded place to go,  Luhan was praying hard that he might find Chaerin. Then he saw her parents, he quickly run up to them.

"Mrs Lee, Mr Lee!" Luhan called them.

"Luhan."

"Where's Chaerin?"

"W-We don't-k-know." Mrs Lee said, and panicking.

"She was beside me, and then she went missing after that."

Luhan was starting to get nervous, "You wait here, I will find her." He told them, and forced a smile.

"A-Alright.." Both of them said, and nodded.

As Luhan left them there, he started to look for Chaerin, all he could see ise the crazy rushing people, friends taking selfies, and family crying because of their loved ones are boarding the plane. He bit his lips, as he said her name. Suddenly, he saw her walking across the street. He had to force himself to push people to get to her quickly.

"CHAERIN!" he called her.

She turned around, "L-LUHAN?" 

"Where are you?!"

"STAND THERE. I AM GOING TO GET YOU." He shouted.

Luhan let out a relieved sigh to see Chaerin there. As he was running towards her, he heard a loud car beeping sounds. It was heading to Chaerin. He started sprinting towards her.

--

"Argh.." Luhan groaned.

"L-LUHAN?" Chaerin shouted right beside his ear.

He hissed at the pain, "Chaerin please, I am--"

"Where am I?" 

"In the hospital, silly." she said.

"The doctor said you are fine, but you just have some bruises on your shoulder, and sprainked your right ankle." Chaerin added, and touched his shoulder.

"O-OUCH." he cried.

Chaerin quickly pulled her hand away, "I-I.. am sorry." 

"It's nothing, I don't blame you for this."

"But I was the stubborn one."

"Kris wanted to accompany me but I don't wan-"

Luhan kissed her on the lips.

"Stop talking too much or I will kiss you more."

"T-That's.. unfair." Chaerin said, and looked down.

"Is it?" Luhan chuckled.

"Where's your parents?" 

"They left a hour ago, and Kris will pick the both of us up."

"I don't like him." He said.

"He's just my cousin."

"Should I believe you?"

"... I don't know."

Luhan sighed, and got up from the bed.

"Y..You're still injured.."

"It's fine." He said, and was limping his way to the toilet.

"Hey, Chaerin?"

"Yes, Luhan?"

"Do you want to get married?"

"Yeah, one day--"

"No, I mean do you want to get married with me?"

"Eh?" she let out a confused look.

"Ah, nevermind."

"Okay." 

Luhan turned his back, and looked at the girl who had a bright smile on her face, "Okay then." he smiled back before he took a step in the toilet.

 

A/N;

Proposing to a girl before you step in the toilet... Classic, Luhan. Really.

Anyway, I realized that some people said my one shot always have sad endings. Uh.. I love tragic tbh. I am a er for them.

(yes i am a sadist pmsl jks) i at happy ending tbh. ^^ like this one shot :| how do i end it up with a happy ending e.e i just can't--

Subscribe and Comment me please o u o

And gives me tons of love <3