Story 1: I love you, Daddy.

2NEXO One Shot(s)
Genre:
Drama, Family, Romance, Tragic
 
Pairing:
Kris; Minji x Sehun
 
Rating:
PG13 (BUT it has slightly about being abused) 
 
Story:
1
 
---

 

"Daddy?" The 19 year old called her father as she stepped in his study room. She gulped as she saw his stern-looking face, as he read his newspaper.

"Yes, princess?" He replied, as his eyes was still focusing on the newspaper.

"I am going out."

"Alone?"

"N-no..."

"Not that boy." He said.

"His name is Oh Sehun."

My name is Minji Wu. I was born and raised by my daddy alone. When I was 13, my daddy told me the truth that he wasn't related to me, and he married my mother so I will have a father. My daddy and My mother are workmates in an entertainment company, daddy said he had feelings for my mother but she fell in love with someone else, and i guess that person  was supposedly to be my blood father. Because my daddy was blind by love, he was willing to give up his dreams to help my mother raising me up, but my mother fell in love with daddy because of his kind heart, and his understanding personality. My mother passed away, sacrificing her life to save me. And because of that, he made a promise to my mother that he will protect me with his whole life. 

"Minji.. He's someone you should stop seeing."

"I know that, daddy."

"But I am sure he is changed for the better person." I smiled softly.

He stopped reading, and put the newspaper on his desk, and sighed heavily, "Minji, how can you be so sure?" He asked me.

Daddy hates Sehun. Sehun was a close friend of my second cousin. He never likes his family so much, because he told me that they are bad influence in my life, but I never had much friends, and my second cousin was the only person who came to me and become my friend. On my 18 birthday, she took me to a club that her older boyfriend works. I, whom was shy didn't spoke to anyone until Sehun went to me. And that's how I fell in love with him. I know that he has a lot of bad sides, but don't we all have it?

 

Sehun may seems rude, and cold but he can be gentle and protect me when I feel afraid. When I dated Sehun for 3 months, Daddy wanted to see who was the lucky boy who caught my heart. I never told him about Sehun's bad sides, only the good sides. After learning the truth, Daddy was angry at me but he told me at least he must take care of me very well. Then, 8 months passed by; Sehun has drinking habits. He would call me; drunk and asking me to come over to his place. Daddy didn't know because I am good at sneaking out. There are times Sehun asked me for 'it'. I didn't want it, but he never force me. So that's one of his good sides. Until now, he doesn't know Sehun's condition.

"I-I.. I am going off." I said, and quickly left his study room.

"Minji!"


---

"Don't you think it's disgusting to have your father baby you when you are a big girl now?" Sehun asked her as he slapped her. 

Minji cried, and tries to free herself but Sehun was too strong. He grab her chin, and brought his face closer to hers, "You're a ."

"S-Se..hun.. Please s-stop..." Minji told him.

Sehun sat on top of Minji, no matter how much she moves around, she knew she couldn't push him away, "S-Sehun.. Pl--" He gave her another slap on the face before she could finished her sentence.

He let out a laugh, "You are mine the day I die, Minji Wu."

"Don't you ever forget."

Tick Tock.

"Where's Minji?" Kris asked himself; as he stared at the clock ticking.

It was 02.30 in the morning, and he is worried sick that she was not home yet. Kris started to panic, and dialed his daughter's number again for the 23 time.

"Sorry, this number you have di--"

 

Kris couldn't take it, he know he has to find his daugther. He took his jacket, and unlock the main gate, and he saw a figure sleeping next to the door. It was Minji. His daughter's face was cover with bruises, and a few cuts on .

"Oh my god, Minji?!" Kris slapping her cheeks softly to wake her up but that was no respond. 

Kris had to bring his daugther inside, the moment he lift her arms, he saw burn scars on it. He carried her gently and brought her in her room, a worried look appeared on his face. He wanted to call the police but...

"D-Dad-dy?" she called him.

"Minji? Oh goodness, you are awake."

"Wait right here, I need to bring some medicines for you." Kris told her, and the moment he stood up, Minji grabbed his arm.

"I am fine, daddy." She said with a gentle smile on her face.

Kris let out a sigh, and returned a soft smile too, and her hair, "You look like your mother after all."

"T-Thank you, daddy." Minji said, as her eyes slowly closed.

"Sleep well, princess."

Minji woke up and realized her clothes were changed to her pajamas. She looked at her arms, and it was wrapped with bandages. She got up from her bed, and looked at her face. She knew that Kris did everything for her. Minji smelled breakfast like every morning. But this time, it's different. She's afraid what her father will reaction but she can't hide forever.

"I got to face Daddy." she said to herself.

Minji open her door, and slowly went to the Kitchen and saw Kris cooking. He turned around, "Oh? Minji, you can shower now since I am done with the cooking.

....

Minji silently eat her breakfast, as Kris kept staring at the kid eating.

"Was it Sehun?"

"Eh?" Minji looked at him, and stopped eating.

Kris's stare was as sharp as a knife. It made her hard to tell him the truth.

"N-N-no.."

"Don't lie to me."

"It was him."

"D-daddy.."

There was a doorbell, Kris got up from his seat.

"Aunt Dara?" Minji said as she saw Dara's bright smile.

"W-why?"

"I called your aunt Dara."

"What for?"

"I need to talk to that guy."

"BUT DADDY!"

"I have to."

"Dara, I will contact you later." Kris give her a pat on the back before he left the house.

 

 

Kris looked up at the Club name; Troublelly

"What a weird name for a club." Kris said.

It was daylight, and obviously weird to see this club to be open in this hour.

The moment he stood inside, there was no one except for the bartender who was cleaning his table bar. Kris went to him, "Is Oh Sehun here?" He asked.

"Yeah, he's in the 2nd level with Sumi." 

Kris thanked him and as he went to the 2nd level, he heard giggles. He saw Sehun with a girl around his arms. "That bastard." Kris let out a hiss.

"Are you done?" Kris asked him.

Sehun looked up, and smirked, "Oh, Mr Wu!"

"You must be Sumi?" Kris asked the girl, and totally ignoring Sehun. She nodded.

"I need to talk to your.. friend."

She nodded, and got up from her seat but her arm was grabbed by Sehun, "Bring me some vodka." he smiled at her, and she nodded with a smile.

"You abuse my daughter yet still have the guts to be with another girl in front of me."

"You're asking an early funeral." Kris added.

"Mr Wu, what me and Minji has... is just something like a puppy love." He said and let out a smile.

"Minji is like a little girl." He chuckled.

"And how do you know I abuse Minji, smartass?" He added.

Kris cleared his throat, "I tried being nice but I had enough with your nonsense."

"You will never ever see my daughter."

---

Minji stared at her window outside as she look at cars coming in and out of their spot. She saw Kris and Dara together, holding coffee on their hand. Kris looked up and waved to her daughter, and she did the same.

"You know, she's a big girl." Dara said.

"I know."

"It been 19 years since her death."

"I know."

"When I look at Minji, it reminds me so much of her and it drives me crazy... and I know I have to protect this girl." he added.

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes."

Dara sighed, "Fine, then I wouldn't force you."

"Thank you." Kris smiled at her.

"If she was still alive, I would have slap you on the back."

---

"Daddy?" Minji called him.

"Yes, princess?" Kris asked her as always, his eyes is fixed with the newspaper.

"Uncle Dongmin called me and he can't wait to see me tomorrow?"

"Oh yes, we are meeting him tomorrow and his son."

Minji blinked her eyes, "What?"

"Why were you do that?!" She asked.

"Why? Well Dongmin always liked you, and he been pestering me to let his son meet you."

"D--Daddy.."

"No buts." he said.

"I... still love Sehun."

Kris sighed, and throw his newspaper on the floor.

"Stop it, Minji. He cheated on you, he abused you. And you dare to say you love him?"

"Don't be foolish, child."

Minji stood up from her seat, "How about you? Didn't you told me that love makes us blind? What if I am blinded by it?!" Minji raised her voice.

Kris couldn't take it, and slapped her on the cheek. Minji touched her cheek, and looked at him.  Minji cried and ran to her room. Kris had a regretful look after what he did, he didn't mean to slap her.

--

Kris rubbed his hands together, feeling nervous what his daugther will say to him. 'Will she forgive me or not?' was keeping him all night yesterday. "Minji?" Kris called her.

"Yes, daddy?" she replied, and looking away from him.

"I didn't mean to slap you, princess. I just don't want you to go back to him."

"He's a bad person, and I don't want you to be with him."

Minji looked at him, and hugged him, "I was scared, I was afraid that you will.. beat me.."

Kris her hair, "Silly, I wouldn't do that. You are the most precious thing in my life."

--

"Minji, this is my son, Kyungsoo." Dongmin introduced his son to her.

Minji looked at him, he was rather small for someone who is Treasurer of a big company.  He have a round eyes, heart-shaped lips, adorable ears, and his silky hair.

"Hello, Minji." He smiled.

She blushed at the way he smile, and let out a shy smile.

"Why don't you kids get to know each other?" Dongmin laughed, and pushed Kyungsoo towards Minji.

"F-Father.." Kyungsoo sighed.

"You kids go crazy." Dongmin teased them, as he dragged Kris with him.

"Have a good time with Kyungsoo, princess." He said.

Kris and Dongmin left the scene and they sat to the smoking table. A waiter went to their table, and took out a box of cigar.

"You can take one, Kris."

"Oh, thank you but I don't smoke anymore."

Dongmin laughed, "That lady must be amazing."

"How do you know that?" Kris smiled.

"I never seen girls like Minji anymore. Most of them are either party animals or rude." He replied, as he lights up his cigar.

"Minji's mother is more than amazing."

Dongmin and Kris had a long talk about business, stocks, family... and definitely their kids.

"It been a while..." Kris said.

"Yes, it is. Do you want to check on them?" 

"If you don't mind." he said, and Dongmin nodded.

Kris left the table, and went to the table where Kyungsoo and Minji was at. To his surprise; he only saw Kyungsoo sitting there, but he seems upset.

"Kyungsoo?" Kris called him.

"Oh, Mr Wu!" Kyungsoo changed his face expression with a bright smile.

"Where's Minji?"

"She told me she had stuff to do." Kyungsoo let out a soft smile, and passed a note to him as he left the table.

"Oh no."

Minji hugged her purse as she kept running for no particular reason, Sehun wasn't going anywhere, but she wanted to be with him that's all she was sure. The moment she reached his door, she unlock the door, and stepped inside the house. It was rather dark for a day light.

"Sehun?" She called him as she slowly walked towards the living room, she saw bunch of smoke on the air, and could smell the cigarette. She spotted Sehun who was smoking, and was holding a bottle of vodka. 

"H..H..he..Hey..ji..." He called her as he got up from his seat, slowly making his way to Minji, not walking straight. She knew what was coming. But she accepted it fully because she loves him with all of her life.

 

Dear Daddy,

I know you mean well for me. I know you promised Mum that you will take care of me with your life but I am a stubborn girl. I didn't mind if he abuses me, or use me--because I love him so much that the pain he gave me is nothing compare to me being apart from him. So... please take care of yourself. I love you, Daddy.

- Minji.


 

Yes, Minji ignored her father's wishes because her heart belongs to Sehun no matter what.

oh yeah, i think i might have some mistakes or grammars D;

Subscribe and Comment me please o u o

And gives me tons of love <3