i. Not so Fine Tuesday

Just The Other One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1 - Not so Fine Tuesday (Heeyoung)

7:00am. I searched for my phone on my bed. Ugh where did I put it? Eff this I'm going to take a shower. After my warm shower I changed into a comfy white tank top and pink cardigan. I love cardigans. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and clipped my fringe up. Applied a lil bit of lipgloss and I'm off to go.

 

"Morning dear we're just having breakfast, join us," my mom greeted. She was still in her pink pajamas she bought in Japan. It has these cute little rabbit prints on it. I bet you all I got the cutest mom ever.

 

"Thanks but I'm running late. I need to be in the studio at exactly 8:30, oh and sis you need to be there at exactly 10am. We need you," I reminded my sis who's munching her lettuce salad. She looked wasted and it's so weird to see her sober in the morning. "Oh please Heeyoung my head effin hurts, don't mention anything about work," she said almost a gramble. "Just make sure to be there. 10am sharp," I nudged her to annoy her a bit. "Damn you Heeyoung," she easily gets irritated when she has hangover.

 

I drive to the studio (It was a 10 minute ride) only to find no one inside but the janitor. I asked him where the others and the models were and he said that Kai treated them for breakfast. Seriously? I fumbled inside my tote bag for my phone..oh sht I forgot it at home. How am I supposed to call the others. Damn it Kim Jongin.

 

After half an hour of waiting they finally came back. They greeted me as if nothing was wrong. I raised my brows at them and they just bowed to me and they scurried back to work. I saw Kai approaching holding a paper bag of starbucks. I rolled my eyes at him and banged the door close right in front of his face. I sat and continued drawing the design that I've been working on for 2 weeks now.

 

I really hate it when my plan don't go as I planned it. Work starts at 8:30. It should start at exactly 8:30. Not 8:31 or in this case nine freaking o'5. ugh.

 

I felt Kai peeked at the door. I glanced at him and he gave me his infamous y smirk. "Close the door if you don't need anything," I said bluntly not turning to look at him. I heard the door close so I thought he already left.

 

I turned to the door only for my lips to be captured. My lips locked with his and I fought back encircling my arms around his neck. "Mhmm, Kai," It was torrid. It involved tongue actions. His hands s around my waist inside my tanktop.

 

"I love you," I whisphered between the kiss then he stopped and pulled away. He knows that whenever I whispered those 3 words we've got to stop...or we won't be able to stop. "I know," he smirked and his lips. "I brought you breakfast." and just like that he was forgiven.

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

10am. "Hwayoung is not yet here Heeyoung. What should we do? You know that Park Chanyeol photographer guy is really impatient," Hana my friend slash assistant panicked, she was flailing her arms everywhere. I snorted. "So am I, but hey calm down I got another plan okay? Let me handle this," I smiled at her and she thankfully calmed down. "Don't tell me you're gonna seduce that Park Chanyeol guy?" I slapped her arms lightly. "I have a boyfriend okay?" I shook my head at her. "Okay okay, just make sure everything will work out okay?" "Like you don't know me, I always have plan B."

 

When I plan out things I always make sure that I always have Plan B. I hate making mistakes plus I don't really like failures. I want everything to be perfect. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter