Chapter six

We are destine to be together

Wassup!!!Sorry It took me so long to update this story . I was just out of ideas. Just now i was drawing then LIGHT BULB!!!

SOOOOO,ENJOY!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LUHAN'S POV

[-Bold in Chinese and  normal in Korean-]

"Sooooo, you're Chinese ?." I ask Chen.

"You can say that but I'm half half..." Chen said

"What????" I said and give him a confused look.

"I'm half korean half chinese. My mum's a chinese and my father's a korean."He said and sighed "So what about you?Are you Chinese?" He asked

"Welllll....." I said  'Should I tell him.....well he is my only "Friend".' I thought.

"Chen I -----RINGGGGGG!!!!!-------" I said until half and the school bell rang.

"It was nice meeting you . so we are friends now right ??" Chen asked then I nodded.

"Great ! See you at lunch,Bye!!" He said and ran off.

"Bye....." 'If you know who I really am , you'll ran away like everybody.....' I thought and sighed. Then I walked to class.

 

I walked into class and saw Bom sleeping . So I just sat down, then the teacher came in with a blondie and it's a girl.

"All right listen up!" The teacher said and tell the blondie to introduce herself.

"The name's Lee Chae Rin , but call me CL. I'm from xxx school of music in France, any question?"

 

BOM'S POV

"The name's Lee Chae Rin , but call me CL. I'm from xxx school of music in France, any question?"

My eyes flew open   'No it can't be....' I thought . I sat stright up  "Oh No,not this cousin.She'll kill anybody who tried to talk to me."I mumbled

Then a girl raised her hand

"Yes?" CL asked

"So your Korean or ......" The girl asked

"I'm Korean,thanks for asking.Anymore question?"CL asked then a boy raised his hand.

"Yes?"CL asked but with a cold tone (I'll give you a hint,SHE HATE BOYS!!)

"So what types of girl are you? The or the dancer?" The boy laughted and high 5 his buddys.

'Oh your sooooo in trouble !!!!.' I thought

CL walked over to the boys table,not taking his eyes of him.When she reached there,she pulled the boy up by the tie and judo flip him with a blink of an eyes.Everybody have a shocked face on their faces.

"Does that answer your question little boy? Anymore question??" She said and crack her knuckles and everybody shook their heads "Good!" she said and bowed to the teacher and sat infront of me and Luhan and boy,the girl who sat next to her was shakking. Poor girl....

After a few minutes later,the lunch time bell rang.After bowing to the teacher, CL stood up and face me,she stared at me for a few seconds then......

"PARK BOM !!!!!!" she said and hug me . As you can see, CL is my cousin who is always over protective of me.

"Bom,when do we start the lession Today??" Luhan said '" is all I can think of . Cause when Luhan started talking,CL turned and wanted to judo flip him. I wanted to close my eyes but i was amazed. Because Luhan didn't been flip by CL, he just walked back. Then CL tried again but Luhan just walked to the left . CL tried again and again but Luhan was like dancing,CL tried to kick him in the face but Luhan just bent back. I wanted to end this fight so I said "After school at the Library~" then Luhan came back up and said "Thanks !!" and walked away.

"Who's that?" CL asked tired after trying to punched Luhan in his deer like face.

"That's Luhan.....the wolf " I said

"What!! His too pretty and gentle to be a wolf cause last time I checked all of them are UG-LY and mean!! except for....."

Then a girl came in "Bom unnie! wha-----CL UNNIE!!!!"It turns out that the girl was Hayi.(Yup she knows CL)

[Sorry for the late introduction,so Hayi is Bom friend since they were young.So it turns out Hayi know everything about Bom and her family plus,Hayi's a wolf...hehe ^_^]

Hayi shouted and hugs CL

"Hayi-ah~ I miss you sooo much~"CL said

"Me too!"

"Yeah yeah,me three.Let's go!! I'm starving!!!" I said and we headed to the cafeteria.

 

LUHAN'S POV

I walked to the cafeteria and saw Chen with 4 boys

"Chen!!"I said walked towards them.

"Luhan ! Meet my friends!" he said

First was a boy with a look of a panda

"I'm Hwang Zi Tao but call me Tao and I'm Chinese" Tao said

Next was a boy in blonde

"I'm Wu Yi Fan call me Kris.I'm Chinese but I moved to Canada when I was young"Kris said

Next was a boy with sleepy eyes

"I'm Zhang Yi Xing A.K.A Lay.I'm Chinese too~" Lay said

Last was a boy with rabbit teeth.

"I'm Kim Min Seok call me Xiumin.I'm same as Chen ,half Chinese half Korean."Xiumin said.

"And I'm Luhan and I'm Chinese."  I introduce myself and we started talking , getting to know each other better.

Then I smelled a special scent.I turn to the door and saw Bom with 2 girls walking in. I smelled closely

'A nine tail fox, a wolf and a........' I thought

 

 

 

'A vampire....'

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----END--- SEE YOU NEXT TIME ! BYE~~~~