Chapter five

We are destine to be together

BOM'S POV 

I was shocked when I heard that I'm the princess and Luhan is the prince."y...y..your bluffing right?"I siad "No it's true , the nine tail fox princess is your great great great great great great great great great great grandmother .Your grandfather said that ten years later must name her name, and I think that the wolf clan also did the same."my mum said feeling afraid"I think I need to call your cousin to protect you" my mum added."which cousin?""you'll see tomorrow, now let's don't think about this first let's go and eat ok?"my mum said , I nodded and smile and we go and eat dinner.

 

LUHAN'S POV 

This morning when I go to school , I saw a bunch of people crowding so I went to see what's happening. When I finally got through the crowd I saw a boy being beat up by some gang "STOP , STOP ALL THIS!!!"the boy that being beaten up one said "What your going to do , tell your mommy about it "the boy with a scar said.I got angry at the the boy with scar just said and I punch his with my hand but didn't put to much strength in it. The boy with scar fall behind I help the beaten up boy up . Suddenly I felt that someone is runing after me , I turned around and grabbed the boy that wanted to punch me's hand and turned it and push him. Then his teammate came after me , so I have no choice but to beat them up . After a while I finally beat them real good and they started to run away , the whole crowd clapped at what I have done."Thank you"he said in english so I gave him a confused look cause I don't know english"Ah....Thank you for helping me just now by the way my name is Chen"he said in Chinese ""Your welcome , my name is Luhan""

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UDATED FINALY !!!!! So here's my new chapter hope you enjoy :)