Chapter two (flashback part one)

We are destine to be together

BOM'S POV

"What the ......"'RINGGGGGG~'lunch time' I thought "We will start you lession tomorrow"I said in Chinese, and ran straight to the cafeteria without seeing Luhan response. 

NOBODY'S POV

Today is Bom's lucky day cause her mum had pack her sweet corn for lunch.When Bom was going to dig in , suddenly a cute girl pop out of no where and scared the hell out of Bom."AHHHHHHH" the cute girl quickly use her hand to cover Bom's mouth before everybody started to stare at them."SHHHH,UNNIE it's me""Hayi ah~you scare the hell out of me!!"Bom said under Hayi's hand "What?"Bom smacked Hayi's hand away"I said you scare the hell out of me!!!"Bom pouted"Hehe sorry~"Hayi smiled cutely and sat across Bom.

BOM'S POV

After Hayi (my best friend) sat across me, I started to eat my sweet sweet corn then I remembered the pain when I shook hands with Luhan.Hayi saw that I was looking at my hand strangely"Bom, why are you looking at your hand like that ? Did something happen?"Hayi asked me looking confuse" Apparently yes, something did happen" I replied "what is it" "just now when I shook hand with Luhan, I felt pain in my hand""Sooo?""So, I think that he's a wolf"Hayi laugh"what makes you think of that?""Cause when nine tail foxes (yes, Hayi know that I'm a nine tail fox) touch someone and felt pain that means his a wolf""what wrong with you and wolves?"Hayi said while laughing" Didn't I told you that nine tail foxes and wolves vow to be enemies? "I said and Hayi shook her head"what?!? I thought...Nevermind"I sighed then I started to tell her about what happen.

"Long long time ago, there was a wolf prince and a nine tail fox princess.One day, while the wolf prince was hunting, he saw the nine tail fox princess sitting by the river singing, then the princess felt someone watching, she turn around and saw the wolf prince watching her she got scared and almost use her power on him.When the prince said it was alright and said that he not going to hurt her, then she started to felt more relief and got control of her power again .The prince sat beside the princess and started to talk to her and they both laugh happily together.After that day they promised to meet each other here every day and slowly they fell in love and started a relationship. After three month the prince decided to tell his father and mother about their relationship....TO BE CONTINUE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes , updated.Hope and you like it.

What's going to happen to the the wolf prine and the nine tail fox princess?

HINT:It's not going to be a happy ending (sob.....) T_T