Chapter one

We are destine to be together

 

BOM'S POV

"Bom ah~ hurry up you gotta be late for school"

I heard my mum called me for the fifth time.I look at my watch and i saw it's aready 7:50."!!"I quickly grab my school bag and ran down stairs.I saw my brother and sister are betting over something, my mum in the kitchen cooking food , and my dad was reading a newspaper and drinking a cup of coffee. I grabbed a piece of toast and ran straight to the door .when I was going to ran as fast as I could,suddenly I my mum shouted"Bom you forgot your lunch! ""Ha! I told you she will forgot her lunch!so pay up!!"I heard my sister shouting. "Whatever"my brother said and giving her 10 dollars. I ran back to the kitchen, ,grabbed my lunch and shot a death glare to my sister and brother for putting a bet on me and ran straight to school.

NOBODY'S POV

Bom was relief that the school bell haven't rang.Bom quickly ran to her class and waited for the class to start. Aftr the school bell rang,she saw mr Wu walk into the classroom and a deer looking boy following him ."Alright class settle down we have a transfer student all the way from China . Introduce yourself""Hi , my name is luhan , I'm from china "Luhan spoke in Chinese. Only Bom and mr Wu (Bom's school's only teacher from China) understand. "He said his name is Luhan , and his from China."mr Wu translated. "And Bom can you help me teach Luhan Korean? "Mr Wu added.All the girls in her class started to glare at her and giving her the 'don't -you- dare 'look ."sure"Bom replied to Mr Wu and all the girls can do now is saying the word 'Noooooo'.Mr Wu asked Luhan to sit beside me . Luhan walked straight to the empty table beside me and sat down ,and Mr Wu started to teach the class ."Hi, my name is Park Bom"Bom introduce herself in Chinese"Luhan"They both shake hands.Both Bom and Luhan let go of they're hand because they both felt pain when they shake they're hand . Suddenly the school bell rang and it's Bom favourite time 'Lunch time' "We will start your lesson tomorrow" Bom said in Chinese and she ran straight towards the cafeteria. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the boring chapter, I hope you like it!!! (>×<)

(Next chapter preview)flash back about how wolves and nine tail foxes become enemies.