Chapter three (flashback part 2)

We are destine to be together

After three month, the prince decided to tell his father and mother about their relationship. At first his father denied, after his mother said that  it was a great idea and if they get married, the two Kingdom can united, so his father agree to let them be together. But on the other hand the princess also told her father about their relationship but her father denied even if her mother and sisters told him that it's a good idea, and he lock the princess at her room.Week past, the prince started to get worried cause he haven't see the princess for a week, so he went to the nine tail foxes Kingdom secretly. When he reached the princess castle, he hear someone crying, he cried out the princess name and he was happy when he saw the princess was alright . He told to her to jump, she does what he said and jump out from her window.The prince caught her and they ran away together. 

The next morning, the king was frustrated and send some of his guards to find the princess and kill the prince. After a while, the guards spotted the princess and prince was resting by a beautiful river, the guard to chased after them . The two of them ran hand in hand until they ran into a dead end, the prince have no choice to fight against the guards. The princess saw one of the guard was ttrying to stab the prince from the back , the princess tried to save the prince but instead she got stabbed on the back . The prince saw the princess being stabbed, he quickly caught her in his arms, but the princess was pale , she reached for the prince left ear and whispered I love you . Those was her last words , when the prince saw his beloved princess died in front of him, his eyes turn into blood red and got out of control. The guards got scared and started to shoot arrows at him, and two of the arrows shoot straight into his stomach and fell beside the princess , face to face . The wolf king was angry and seeking revenge for his son even the wolf prince's brother also seeking revenge . So the king ordered the whole wolves pack to kill every nine tail foxes they see and show no mercy. From that day onwards, the wolves and nine tail vow to be enemies. 

BOM'S POV 

I said finish the whole story and saw Hayi crying"Why are you crying?""CAUSE, the story is so touchy*sob*"I started to laugh at Hayi's cuteness' RINGGGGG~'"SHOOTTTTT !!!"I scream"WHATTT?!?"Hayi asked wiping her tears away"I HAVEN'T EAT FINISH MY CORN!!!!!"Hayi laugh at me and started to run away laughing crazily. After I finished my corn I ran straight to class.

NOBODY'S POV

It was history class , Bom was bored listening to Mr Jiyong talking about world war 2. Bom saw Luhan was scribbling something on his note book , she was going to peeked at what he was scribbling when the last school bell rang. She picked up all her things and stuffed in her beg and waved good bye to Luhan and walk out of the classroom. Bom saw Hayi was waiting her, they 

walked together until she saw her brother (Lay) and her sister (Dara)waiting for her at the gate. She walked to them and said "hey,why are you guys here? Don't you guys have tuition? ""oh, mum said told us that our tuition teacher is sick,so she told us to fetch you."Lay explained. "And she said that she had something important to tell you"Dara added looking serious. 

~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DONE!! :) updated. Hope you guys like it!!!!!!!

What was the important thing that Bom's mother wanted to say?