Chapter four

We are destine to be together

LUHAN'S POV 

History class is very boring, so I decided to scribble some stuff . Then I heard the bell rang, I saw Bom waved me good bye and I headed out the classroom. When I walked out of school, I saw some girls whispering I walked pass them and I heard what they're saying."Who's he? I never  see him before plus he's cute""I know right , he's from my class.He a transfer student from China. "The girls said.when I reached the gate , I felt some strong aura. I turned and I saw Bom and three people, I walked pass them and I heard what they saying." mum told us that our tuition teacher is sick,so she told us to fetch you ."the boy said."And she said that she had something important to tell you" the girl said. Then I saw they walked away.'what did the girl mean when she said Bom's mum want to say something important to her?' I thought.

BOM'S POV

When I reached home I saw mum looking very scared, then she saw me walking towards her she hugged me tightly. "M..mum c..can't breath" I said she quickly unhugged me and put me to her room . When we reached her room, she quickly lock her door and we sat on her bed ."Dear , tell me everything that happen to your school"my mum asked, then I told her about Luhan and the pain after we shook hand."I knew this day will come..."my mum said sadly"What day?"I asked "Bom, do you remember the story I always told when you're young""yeah, the story about how wolves and nine tail foxes vow to be enemies" I replied"About that...the story said about a princess and a prince right.And you know why I didn't told you about their name?""yeah, and why."I said"because the name of the princess is Bom , and the neme of the prince's name is......Luhan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the short chapter . Hope you guys like it !!

What's going to happen to Bom and Luhan? Will they end up like the story???