Problem 3? (Room)

Innocent Love

"So you're going to be living with us?"

"Awesome. Less chores for me." As soon as YoungJae had patched me up, he led me back to the others. YoungGuk seemed to have taken a shower and had changed into fresh clothes.

"Hey are you paying attention?" I felt myself blush as I realized that I had been staring at YoungGuk instead of paying attention to the conversation.

"Y...yes."  I watched as the pitch black haired guy raised an eyebrow.

"Honestly, kid, you should stick with telling the truth."

"Leave him alone. He's surrounded by new people, of course he's going to space out." YoungJae defended me.  This only made the other guy roll his eyes.

"Anyways, lets introduce ourselves. I'm Daehyun."  I watched as the bleached haired guy bowed in front of me.

"I'm JongUp." The short brown haired guy waved.

"Yo, I'm Himchan." The black haired guy gave me a peace sign.  I looked at everyone amazed that such different people, could live under the same roof.

"I' JunHong. Please take care of me."  I bowed.  After the introductions, I was imediatly bombarded with questions.

"Alright, that's enough questioning the new guy." I was surprised as YongGuk grabbed my hand and began towing me behind him.  I quickly yelled,

"It was nice meeting you all!"  I could hear them chuckling and whispering. "Umm, YongGuk where are you taking me?" I lightly pulled on his t-shirt.

"First to get you a change of clothes. Then to your new room."  I looked down at my feet as he pulled me along.  When we got into his room, I couldn't help but feel shocked.  He acted badass like but his room showed nothing of the sort.  Everything was neatly placed, his bed was made, books organized, in what looked like, alphabetical order and I couldn't even see any sign of dust.  I was going to say something, but then he opened his closet, and I immediately thought, 'Nope! I was wrong.'  Hic closet was a complete and utter mess.  He had clothes thrown on the floor, paper with something written on it laid in the far corner of the closet in a pile, CDs were scattered throughout the floor, making it hard to walk through without breaking a case and or the CD itself.  YongGuk seemed not to notice, as he quickly stepped throught the mess, missing every CD, and grabbed down a shirt and a pair of pajama bottoms.  "I gigured you would rather have soething that you can tie if their too big for you."  He smiled with the same lopsided grin he had glashed to me at school.  I felt butterflies in my stomach begin to stir and I quickly looked down at my socks.  I felt my cheeks flush as I grabbed the clothes from his outstretched hands.

"Thank you."  He ruffled my hair and chuckled.

"You don't have to be so nervous."

"I...I'm not." I felt my face redden even more as I stuttered.

"Sure you're not."  He smiled at me.

"So, where's my room?"  I didn't want to stay on the topic of y nervousness. He raised an eyebrow but didn't continue.  He only grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the closet, back into the main room.  I hadn't noticed another door in the room until YongGuk began walking towards it.  Before I coud ask him what he was doing, he opened the door and walked into it.  It was a huge bathroom with a jetted tub and a seperate shower, partner sinks sat along the other wall along with two mirrors, one sat behind the sinks and the other was a body length mirror that hung on the door.  I looked around and wondered why he had wlaked into the bathroom when suddenly YongGuk opened another door leading into a spacious bedroom.  It looked exactly like YongGuk's but the bedding was a light blue instead of a dark red.  It had a book shelf and another shelf next to the bed.  I raised an eyebrow as i looked at YongGuk. "Umm, YongGuk where is my bedroom?"  He turned around and looked like a guilty puppy, that had done something bad. I held the clothes closer to my chest and crossed my arms.  He refused to make eye contact.

"Umm, this is it." He still refused to make eye contact and instead seemed to find the door more interesting. I felt he was hiding something. I looked around the room and spotted the closet andanother door.  i walked over to it, half expecting it to lead to the promised bathroom, but it only led to the hallway.  I spun around and looked at YongGuk.

"Okay what is it?  Why do you look guilty?"

"Y... you see, when I said you would have your own..."

"Am I sharing with someone."

"You're sharing SOMETHING with someone."

"Okay, you're confusing me, just tell me."  He heaved a sigh and looked up at me.

"You do have your own room but you kinda have to share the bathroom with me."  He looked like a kid as he looked at me.  I surprised him when I suddenly busted up laughing.

"That... you... Puppy..." My words didn't make sense as I was laughing to much.  After I stopped laughing I looked at YongGuk and said,  "You didn't have to be so scared to tell me that. It's fine.  Thank you for allowing me to stay here."  I bowed and smiled at him.

"Yea... I'll leave you to change.  Dinner should be done soon.  I'll come get you when it's time to eat."  He waved back to me as he wlaked out of the room.  I got undressed and frowned when I found the clothes to be baggy on me.  I had to double knot the gym shorts.  After I got dressed I pulled out my cellphone and called my mom.  I was surprised that  she was okay with me staying witha  classmate and working instead of at the dorm.  I told her that I would text her directions to the place after dinner.  I hung up and went and laid down on the bed.

"Mmm, soft."  I closed my eyes and once again found myslef drifting off to sleep.