Problem 2? (Meeting)

Innocent Love

"JongUp! Get your back here!" I stood nervously behind YongGuk. I watched as a little bit shorter man wth pitch black hair ran after a much shorter guy with brown hair.  I figured the short guy with brown hair was JongUp.

"No way, Himchan! It ws your fault." I watched wide eyed at the two guys arguing.

"Himchan, JongUp stop it now!" Another guy, with bleached blonde hair, yelled at the two guys.  Another guy hid behind the bleached haired guy, holding on to his sleeve, just like I was with YongGuk. Himchan growed and snapped,

"Shut up Daehyun, go back to smooching YoungJae." The smaller male behind the guy called Daehyun, blushed a deep red.

"Hey! You take that back and stop being so rude." I looked up at YongGuk when I felt him shaking.  My eyes grew wide as I saw him trying to contain his laughter. 'Shouldn't he jump in?'

"Ah! YongGuk, welcome home.  What happened? Did you get beat up again? Honestly, you should just beat their asses." My eyes grew even more wider as I heard the smaller male say this. Everyone stoppd when they spotted me.  I felt myself begin to get nervous and I grasped YongGuk's jacket tighter.  "Oh..... YongGuk brought home a friend! Oh no, you look like you've also bee beat up.  Let's go get you ptched up."   The smaller male walked over to me.  I found myself moving closer to YoungGuk, looking at the male with the side not behind YongGuk.  The smaller male smiled and held out his hand.  "I'm not going to hurt you.  Honestly, no one here will hurt you."  I held my ground behing YoungGuk.

"Great! You idiots scared the boy."

"It's alright. I promise you'll be just fine."  I looked at his hand and back at his face, he still had the warm smile on his face.  I slowly let go of YoungGuk's jacket and placed my hand in the outstretched hand.  His smile broadened as he pulled me towards the kitche.  He sat me down in a chiar and disappeared, returning with a firstaid.  "So how did you get hurt?" I looked at the guy.  I was still too nervous to say anything.  He smiled at me. "It's alright. Umm, how about we introduce ourselves?"  I watched the guy, as he grabbed perocide and dabbed a tissue to it.  "I'm YoungJae."  He once again flashed me a warm smile.

"Umm.... I'm JunHong." His smile broadened.

"Oo... Such a great name. I like it."  I still couldnt understand YoungJae but I didnt mind him.  He continued to talk as he patched me up.

 

 

Sorry about this short chapter but I'll make up for it ^.^ Don't forget to comment your thoughts. I would like to know what you think.