Drunk

Pretty Baby

Sandara POV

 

I almost shivered as I remember the way she ranked her glare over me, her manner as casual, confident and lazy as her posture. But I didn't miss a thing, from her attitude she's stab me with her eyes if I talk.. I've been told about her sensual impact dark and dangerous to the same black shades. 

 

It dropped irritably from my thoughts to the sound of a microphone being adjusted. I looked up to see Chaelin   slide onto a wooden stool and drop a heavy leather strap shoes over the turning tables. I found myself watching helplessly from her y movements to DJing .. Even more forbidding two feet higheroff the ground . A cynical smile lit the corners of . My breath caught in hot sensations swallowing over a shot of alcohol. I leaned over her gaze focused on fingers, rubbing back and forth over the black discs. She didn't seem to care about how she looked dancing to a crowd frantic through her music..

 

I took another shot of tequilla

 

Leave.. My brain commanded. Just get up and walk out.

 

Two things that kept me from being wobbly to my knees..

 

First I have no alternative but hash oil for Minzy to respond to different emotions and  lessening her rage.. Only hash oil was volatile enough and direct consumption was needed because of her frantic movements. No one can control her..

Second was even more compelling.. I couldn't help myself from being attracted to her near body as she removed jacket over a disoriented crowd.. There must be something of what I am feeling because of the unique sequence of sounds and beats rushing into space or her expression. Her smug smile in unforgiving line if I knew better she was angry.. 

Twenty minutes later the music and the booze somewhat dance in lost raw vital mixed digital tugging my heartbeat.. I looked up to find a tinted blonde girl  but she was nowhere to be found.. How could I become so caught up in her music that forgetting my reason coming in here.  This is the worst case, how much was I drinking? 

My first hint was the foul smell of faint tequilla and mint being breathed against my cheek

 

"Hey"

 

"Buy you a beer?" A man voice said

 

I felt sick.. His arms were around me

 

"I'm straight.. Come i'll give you services"  He grip and dragged me into a lesser crowd.

 

"Stop! Let me go!"

 

He kicked a few chairs out of the way in front of the ancient jukebox and yanked my arm hard enough to make me stumble against him. He pushed his headagainst foul-smelling shirt on my face and his jeans hardening on my legs..

 

"Yeah baby, rub on me" He laughed coarsely and gripped strong that if i flinch my arm would break.

 

What have I gotten into... I felt my weight on one foot yanked up as hard as I could and found a sprawled across a half-ful astray.. I have no idea what happened spunning away throwing it on him.. Dizzy I felt someones hand grabbed mine and soft male scent on a womans neck. Barely had time to absorb the blurred scene before I found her arms on my waist assuring a safe port in a storm of vertigo..

 

"I guess we do this the hard way" she said against my ear. "Don't let go of my hand we're going to walk out of here. You can't ran away" She was so close her red pink lips almost touched mine I could feel tension and attracted to it. "Don't scream for help. Because I'm it." 

 

Her breath was hot on my neck, and she felt a strange sensation weakening my knees like overcooked ramen noodles. She dropped her head on my shoulder her fingers gripping into my back hard enough pressing that I felt her on me.

 

"You can faint when we get outside" she whispered against my ear. "Let's move" . She tugged me tightly and moving intimately to an open space. I can't focuse and my balance is horrible, I could only register her hands on my waist.. I couldn'nt understand a word when she spoke to someone with a furious look.

 

We moved as her arms felt so hot on my body.. Tequilla.. I should remember not to drink it like water..  I can taste my lunch rose up in my throat and sourness puking on the darkness..

 

"Do you have a death wish?" She said in an scolding tone rubbing my back

 

I felt embarrassed when her eyes widen as she wipes my mouth with a clean kleenex..

 

"Your really weird" she smiled "I like weird"