Slow smile

Pretty Baby

SP:"More or less.. Yes?"

 

I gulped and took a small sip of water praying it would slide past through my throat. Lee Chaelin didn't waste any time. I sat up straight, and it's just as well that she'll agree to help, the better. As it was  I wouldn't be getting any sleep  tonight anyway. An image of her smile and the sound of her y feminine husky voice floating to me in the darkness flash through my mind.. I wonder if sleepless nights what would she do to them will she pick up girls like this was easier than anything in her expressions were calm and collected.

 

CL:"We'll just get to the point that is rather less complicated than that"

 

Lee Chaelin .. Her name sent tiny jolts of awareness throughout my entire body. The way she looked at me that sent my brain..

 

CL:"Twenty seconds and counting Omoni"

 

SP:"I'd think if the research you have is still considered experimental and results were greater than just Minzy alone, money would be pouring in."

 

She just nodded. She understood, most people were skeptical and needed time to absorb it all. Unfortunately time was the one thing I didn't have.

 

CL:"I need a drink. Do you want something? Omoni?"

 

SP:"No thanks." I said as I sank back against the cushions 

 

I took my time to scan in her living room, she did spent some time on several art pieces. Even in the dark,  i can tell her houseboat was much wider than most, very upscale. The inside looked more like what I expected from a girl who sell drugs for a living.. There was a small woven white couch, a short bar with long stools, the coffee table, and a well-worn easy chair over in the corner.. There was no television either, only a slim stereo component system behind the bar. Photos of different people, scattering on a large cork board with a vision of different skies and cities. I turned four or five steps and yanked on a book laying on the ground.. Bebind the chair was actually a built-in-bookcase. The shelves were packed, books arranged neatly each bookmarked and alphabeticalized cds on two different chairs... Apparently she read a lot as she listens to different genre of music.

 

CL:"What happens if I didn't join you?"

 

It was a sharp stabs of my heart and my curiousity was temporarily forgotten

 

SP:"If I don't get funding, our lab closes.. As it is, most of the volunteer medical practioners, their time, or are paid by the patients' families. But the lab pays for my resources as well as the enourmous cost of care and the facility.

 

CL:"Not to mention your sallary"

 

SP:"That's not -" I nervously

 

She walked right over me frowning in sharp eyes. I took a breath, and found myself drawn to her neck and lips and realized there was more than just beautiful features. I let her hands drop from on my shoulders. I wanted to ignore attraction to just go away, feeling this way.. I froze. For crying out loud I lost in visual combat. my words knew for an idiot. She'd been so close, and then done meerly nothing. Was it just me? Or any woman? Or anyone at all? It was too late for me she was unbearably hot to touch as she was still holding my arm. Considering the trickle of sweat sliding down my throat, that wasn't far from the truth. A slow smile curved herlips. It did terrible things to my pulse points all over my body. Her smile faded slowly as she lowered to mine. Her lips were so soft and hot and wet as she pressed nibbling kisses to me. She held my head between her chubby hands, allowing deeper access.. Making me dizzy to every sweet pressure of lips. Badly and tightly unbearable to sink into her touch.