Pusher

Pretty Baby

Chaelin's POV

 

"Stop! Let me go!

 

I heard her scream.. , its Stupid panda .. Her held her with is flify hands and clamp her tighter into his chest. Ajumma thowing the ashtray on his face making him angry as he held a fist. I took her hand immediately dragging her  into me..

 

"I guess we do this the hard way" I murmured and felt that she coundn't comprehend my words. "Don't let go of myhand were going to walk out of here, you can't runaway. Don't scream for help . Because I'm it."  

 

I felt like talking to a lifeless doll.. She was weightless and her smell was sweet with a mix of reeking tequilla.. How many did she drink?

 

"You can faint when we get outside" I said almost touching my lips on her earlobes "Lets move" holding her body back hugs thighter and pressing intimately. She's been drinking and her temperature felt hotter than a fever.. 

 

"CL, you little brat!"

 

"Don't try it, Seungri!" I shouted loud enough to be heard over blasting music.

 

"Give me the girl CL!" 

 

"Do you really think your going to get away from this? Jiyong-oppa will never forgive you.." Him and oppa broke up 2hrs before Seungri caught him ing a random guy from the male's bathroom.

 

"Don't you dare!"

 

"Yeah. Like I'm going to feel threatened by you"

 

I didn't wait to hear a verdict, i just scooped her up in my arms and kicked the door to te parking lot. She began to vomit .. 

 

"Do you have a death wish?"

 

Her eyes widened exerted enough pressure on her chin turn it back and forth in negative motion,

 

'Your really weird.. I like weird.."

 

"Your music is increadible.. I've never been so.. so.."

 

"Never been so.. What?" I asked quietly.. Do i really care what she thought?

 

"I've never been so moved" She said softly and sincerely  "Do you come back because tou want to talk to me? Have you changed your mind helping me?"

 

"Is that what you are doing with that sorry ? Asking for his help?"

 

"Of course not! I only went up to the bar to look for you and bribe the bartender into telling me where you live"

 

I laughed 

 

"It's not funny!" I almost got !"

 

My laughter eventually faded "Seungri is straight but his in love with my oppa." I smiled at her and reached over and took her hands. I moved slowly this time, giving her a chance to react, but she didn't move. I stared at her hand tilted it so the light from the single parking lot lamp shone across her palm. "How did you get this?"

  

 "Chaelin?" She rested her head on my shoulder and we stood still with grace and balance that told me that she is comfortable like rainfall was on land.

 

"I assume you didn't help me just to stare at me all nighr"

 

"Why do you think I like helping people?"

 

 "You can.. But can we sit and talk so I can explain myself"

 

We stood there her hands on my arms mine is on her waist in whiff of her scent as she moved and it brushed against my chin. It was a small thing, the light, teasing scent a kind of smell that lingers on your bedsheets..